Sasuke X Female! Reader (Naruto) {Theme Park Double Date}

"Hey guy let's go already!" Naruto called with Hinata standing next to him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, we're coming!" I shouted back, getting a chuckle from Sasuke.

"What's so funny?" I asked, walking over to Naruto and Hinata. He grabs my hand so I don't lose him in the crowd of people.

"Nothing, just how you act around people." He said.

"I act the same around everyone!"

"Sure you do."

"What's that suppos-"

"WILL YOU GUYS HURRY UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A COUPLE!" Naruto shouted earning many looks from other people around us.

We were two feet away from him, "there is no need to shout Naruto." Sasuke said calmly.

"We are not a couple either!" I said a little louder than my normal voice.

"Yeah Naruto, leave them alone." Hinata said softly.

"Whatever! Let's just get in line!" Naruto said and started walking away with Hinata.

"Geez we just got in the gate." I said and started following.

"Yeah, that hothead will never know when to slow down." Sasuke added.

"Either do you! You're always on the move. Geez you have had to been everywhere by now."

He shook his head, "not everywhere but mabye one day."

We caught up with Naruto and Hinata at the end of the short line to a drop tower.

"I love these things!" I said to myself.

"See! I told you that it would be a good idea to come a theme park!" Naruto said proudly.

"Hey now, Sasuke and Hinata are the ones who didn't want to come." I replied.

"There are a lot less kids running around than I thought there would be. But this looks scary." Hinata said, pointing to the drop tower.

"Don't worry Hinata, Naruto will hold your hand. What is a boyfriend if he won't do that." I said, with huge smile on my face. My smile grew even more as the more red Hinata's and Naruto's face turned.

"Hinata's right about little kids running around." Sasuke said trying to change the subject. "But this ride looks kind of boring."

I punched him lightly in the arm, "BORING! THIS RIDE IS SO NOT BORING!"

"Please calm down (y/n), you know how Sasuke can be." Hinata said.

"Yeah I know how he can be. But we'll just have to see after this ride his reaction." I said with a smirk.

This ride takes you all the way to the top and shoots you back down. The top is passed the tree tops.

We got into the ride and the worker checked us and the other people that were riding the ride too.

"Are you gonna be okay Hinata?" I asked and Naruto Nodded.

She smiled and nooded, not saying a word.

Sasuke sat next to some random girl and me. I sat next to Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto was in the middle of me and Hinata. Finally Hinata was next to Naruto and some random guy.

"Oh!" The random girl sitting next to Sasuke said as the worker went around making sure no one would fly off the ride.

"I know you! You came to the village one time!" She said, giving Sasuke the wow-he's-hot eyes.