Karma X Kuudere! Fem! Reader (Assassination Classroom) {New Kid} [Re-written]

Five years ago today, October 15th, I published the first part of this series. This one shot will cover all three parts. It will also be a showcase of how much I've grown as a writer.

And as a person.

Hope you enjoy.

SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM

"So you're finally adding another kid to the class?" Karasuma sighed, "do you really think she'll be able to handle this assignment? She can barley corporate with professional adults."

"Look Karasuma we have to do all that we can. Our goal is to save the world no matter what."

"But sir-"

"Those eyes say everything." Karasuma's employer cut him off, "she already goes to that same school. Perhaps this is destiny."

"Or a result of being picked on for too long." He scoffed, "then again no matter what I say to you nothing will change your mind."

"It would be wise to watch that tongue, Karasuma." He's employer said sharply making him give in. "The girl will transfer tomorrow. Tell the other teachers before the day is over."

Karasuma bowed his head, "yes sir." And exited the room.

"Peach's kid goes here?!" Jelavić, most commonly known as professor bitch, exclaims. "And you never decided to tell me!?" She yells at Karasuma.

"Her daughter is nothing like her. Peach knew what it meant to lead a double life, she wasn't cold hearted until she was on the job." He explained pinching the bridge of his nose.

Korosensei lets out his signature laugh, "I see so they're sending in another assassin. This'll be interesting, even though I've never heard of this 'Peach' before."

"Peach isn't her actual name idiot." Jelavić swings an anti-sensei knife at him. "No one knows her real one, not even her employers." He only laughs at her failed attempts.

Karasuma ignores them, "(Y/n) is her daughter who will transfer to this class tomorrow. But don't treat her any different from the other students." He exits the faculty room.

----

As (Y/n) walks up the hill to the E-class building, she reads the letter her old teacher gave to her as she tried to enter the main campus building;

'Dear (Full Name), because of your behavior over the past two years at this school you will be transferred to E-class as of today. Making death threats to other students and teachers will not be tolerated. This is your last warning.'

She balls up the letter in frustration and shoves it into her schoolbag. It was all rumors spread by the other kids. Her mother trained her to kill another person, just incase something ever happened to her while on a job.

She wasn't the friendly type either, often having a gloomy looking facial expression. Also known as 'resting bitch face' paired with 'killer eyes.' These factors made it easy for the other students to think she would kill someone. And not in self defense, quickly made her an outsider.

When she arrived at the old school building, Karasuma was waiting at the front. "Hello." He greeted in his naturally serious voice. "I'm Mr. Karasuma your physical education teacher."

"(Full Name), it's nice to meet you." She replied with the same serious tone he talked in. Her mother does the same thing, Karasuma thought.

"This will be a rushed explanation but," he takes out an anti-sensei knife and hands it to her. "All students in this class have been given an assignment to kill their teacher. If he isn't kill by graduation the whole world will be destroyed."