Karma X Fem!Reader (Assassination Classroom) {Looking Back At Memories}

So this one shot will be a bit different. I have placed gifs to help you remember some scenes from the anime and also to give you a visual of what the memory looks like. If you can't see them then no worries! They aren't important,  I just thought it would make this a little easier to read! 

Also I made Karma's job a lawyer after the time skip since it was easier than what he really does. Google won't tell me what he really does so....

This is a request! (but I came up with the plot)

"Good morning." Karama whispered in my ear, kissing the top of my head. I rolled over to find myself in a trap. Karama's arms quickly cover my body, "got cha~" he sang and kissed the top of my head again.

"Could you let go now? I have to go to work and so do you." I giggled, trying to shake him off. 

"But why do we have to go?" He whined, "they can fight without me."

"Yes but they will lose. You won't be able to challenge anyone and you might lose your job. That won't be much fun, right?"

Karma chuckles and sits up, "every time you get like this it reminds me of when we first met."

"Back with Koro Sensei..." I mumbled, sitting up and moving off the bed to get ready.

"Don't be like that, that was a long time ago. We can't change it now." Karma said, repeating my actions. "He wanted us to kill him, he wanted to die by our hands and not the governments."

"I know that but still, he was the best teacher we ever had." I sighed, "but like you said it's all in the past. No need to be sad about it now."

Karma smiles, "we have so many good memories with him. Like the day you arrived and were placed in E-class for 'no reason'. You were so pissed off."

"At least I behaved myself, unlike you." I snapped back. It was a thing Karma and I did often, play fight. We both know we are kidding, but want the other to think that we aren't.

"Yeah yeah." He waved off my reply, "we did have a nice time introducing our selfs to each other though. I'm sure you remember."

----

"Class we have a new student today!" The teacher announced in a cheerful voice. 

I was standing outside in the hallway, staring down at the floor. The schools principle told me that E-class would have to kill their teacher. Something I wasn't very interested in. My main focus was getting far away from this school. There was no reason I should be here, in this class for that matter, in the first place. All these thoughts running through my head stopped once I realized how I could leave this place. Kill the teacher, escape this school. It was a simple and easy plan.

"Let's give a warm welcome to (Y/n)!" He said and slid the door open to let me in.

I waved to the class with the nicest look on my face I could muster. There wasn't any point in introducing myself, after all the teacher said my name already. "My name is Koro Sensei," the teacher said to me after he closed the door. "There is an open seat next to Karma in the back. Karma would you please-"

A boy with scarlet red hair raised up his anti-Koro gun and pulled the trigger. The class sweat dropped as I took my seat. "Looks like you're the shy type, eh? The names Karma, I think we will become great friends." He introduced himself with a mocking smile.

"Well you already know my name but it's nice to meet you, Karma." I greeted back with a glare.

"Ah so you are the shy mean girl type. You'll make this class a little less boring. I'm looking forward to it." Karma stuck his hand out for me to shake. I repeated the same action, we shook hands with smiling at each other. From the looks of it, you would think we were being nice to each other. We both tried to crush the others hand with our grip, both of us smirked since we had the same idea.