Shoto Todoroki X Fem! Reader (My Hero Academia) {Permanent Hug From You}

I found this song thanks to an animatic series I've been following for awhile. Took a minute to figure out who I wanted to write it for before thinking "you know I don't really have any romantic one shots with Todoroki. fuck it." may use this same song but with a different anime later on.

After a night out with their friends, (Y/n) and Todoroki wave goodbye to their friends. "I'll send you some photos later tonight!" Uraraka smiles as Iida tells her to not walk backwards.

"Be safe guys!" Midoriya adds as they disappear down a different street.

"And here I thought only guys wore shortsleeves in winter." Todoroki chuckles when he sees (Y/n) start to shiver from the cold.

"And here I thought icy hot could stand any type of weather yet here you are in a coat plus a scarf." She bit back, crossing her arms as he continues to laugh.

"You're  going back to the dorms, right?" He asks. She nods in reply. "If it's okay with you, let's make a little detour."

"Todoroki," she puts a hand on his shoulder, "you're very lucky we're friends. Otherwise I... no I would have still said yes." She removes her hand and follows to wherever he goes.

A neon 'open' sign hangs next to a green 'coffee' one at the store Todoroki steps in. "Shoto!" The elderly lady cheers. "I was just about to close up."

"Hello." He smiles, "do you have any tea left by chance? Something hot if you have it."

She smiles back, "I will always have something for you. Oh and you have a friend I see."

"My name is (Y/n), I'm a classmate of Todoroki. It's to meet you." She says, stepping forward a little.

"Nice to meet you too, I'll go get your tea now. Don't want to keep you out all night." The lady turns around as the two walk up to the cash register. "Don't worry about it." She says, referring to them paying as she passes  their drinks across the counter.

"You've been so kind to us, we must pay." (Y/n) says, putting her yen down on the small counter. The lady shoves it back over to her.

Todoroki is about to do the same but (Y/n) drops her yen into the jar labeled 'need a ¥1?' and dashes out the door. He follows her actions but says, "thank you very much. I'll visit again soon!" He closes the door before the lady could respond and looks over at (Y/n).

She takes a sip of her tea, "this is just what I needed."

"Worth the detour?" He asks as they start walking, hoping the lady had accepted defeat.

"Definitely." She takes another sip, "but how do you know her? If you don't mind me asking."

Todoroki follows her actions, taking a sip of his tea. "This place is really close to my house actually. My siblings took me here as a child, the snuck me out believe it or not. It was my oldest brother's idea. We stopped coming here after, well, you know about what happened with my father and all."

She nods, "I'm glad you brought me here. We should invite your siblings or the others here too one day." Others is referring to Midoriya, Uraraka Iida and Tsu.

He nods, "we will. But for now," he takes off his coat after sitting his tea down onto the road. "You need to stay warm. Otherwise you'll get sick."

"Idiots don't get sick." She replies, waving off his gesture.

"Said every idiot that does." He said, wrapping the coat around her shoulders. "My house is at the end of this street while you still need to catch the train back to the dorms." He picks up his tea and walks past her. "C'mon or else it'll be a long walk back to the dorms."