Najenda x Female! Reader (Akame Ga Kill) {Soldiers In Love}

This is a request! But I do have free range~ this is gonna be long, the plot alone is almost 300 words, that's how you know I have big plans for something~

"All right you damn brats!" One of the top generals in the imperial army shouts at his new recruits. "You will be tested to see if you have the pleasure of joining the army! We don't have time for those who will only drags us down! Understood!"

"Yes sir!"

The man smiles, he loves being in power. "One piece of advice," he grins the smile of a killer. A killer who enjoys the act of taking one's life. "It's a killed or be killed world." He looks over to see two young teen girls. He smirks at them.

A gun shot went off and the new recruits sprinted into the forest. Many of them had snuck in small knifes thinking that would give them an advantage. Those few would quickly learn that it wouldn't. Not because the knife they brought was bad per se, but they were too cocky.

It would take the fastest runner all night to make it through the forest without counting all the dangers. Yet some how, when the sun set, two out of the crowd were already half way in. They were two young girls, maybe fourteen or fifteen. Nothing had slowed them down, none of the animals could scare them nor be able to move the way they do. Yes, a few animals were faster than them but they didn't have the agility the girls had. 

Two advantage the girls have are the fact that the others were screaming, attracting the savage animals away from them and they were in the very front of the group. Standing side by side actually. Both of them had slowed down at this point but they keep running faster than most. The girl with silver hair wouldn't look at the (h/c) while the (h/c) was trying her best to make eye contact with the silver haired girl. 

"Hey." The (h/c) finally says, "you're pretty fast."

The girl doesn't respond.

"What's your name?"

Still nothing, the girl with silver hair just kept looking in front of her.

"Does your family work in the army too?" She asks, "is that why you can run so fast?"

This goes on a little longer but the (h/c) girl never got a response. 

Once night had settled in, the girls had both made the decision to stop for the night. "They say that more savage animals come out at night." The (h/c) girls said out loud, the girl with silver hair still standing next to her. "Said to climb up a tree and rest there if you can. But never fall asleep."

The girl with the silver hair didn't listen and leaned up against a tree, closing her eyes. (H/c) haired girl shrugged and began climbing a tree, stretching her legs out on the limb and looked up at the night sky. She pouts when she comes to the conclusion that it's a cloudy night, not a star in the sky. "Looks like it'll rain tomorrow." She sighs, looking down at the ground to find the silver haired girl fast asleep. 

A few hours pass by and a low growl was heard on the ground and the girl with silver hair jumped up. She looks around frantically to were the growl came from, but couldn't see a thing in the darkness. "Hey!" The (h/c) shouts, sliding down the tree, "take my hand!" She looks around, but can't see the other girl. "Hey!" She hits the tree with her knuckles, "can you hear this?"

The silver haired girl then realizes that she is behind her and slides her hand up the tree, feeling around for the hand she has been told to take. Just as the animal was about to rip her to shreds, she grabs her hand and is quickly pulled up. 

The animals hits the tree with such force, the girls thought they were going to fall out and be killed. With one arms wrapped around the tree and the other around the girl who's holding onto her tightly, "my name's (Y/n)." The (h/c) girl says nonchalantly, "what's yours?"