Karma Akabane X Female! Reader (Assassination Classroom) {Take What You Want}

Okay so I few nights ago I was invited to a "corona" prom and I was telling my friend about it. Basically the day before I was taught how to slow dance by my grandmother and slowed danced with two out of five people there. And my friend told me about how people say they don't know how to dance to their crush in order to get close to them. But then, less than half way threw, I decided to change it up a bit. And I also want to save the title and idea for another day lmao. Hope you enjoy!

"What do you mean Karma has been acting weird lately?" Nagisa asked, switching the call over to speaker phone. "He's just always weird."

"Yeah but it's more than he usually is." (Y/n) replied, pressing her phone closer to her ear as she stirred the pot of soup. "Ever since we danced at that party, thing, he's been...just weird."

"What party, thing?"

"So," she sighs, "there was this event at my university as sort of a way of saying 'good job on your exams' and 'have a fun winter break'. You know a way for people to get together before they go see their families."

"Uh huh." Nagisa nods.

"I was telling Karma about it cause I clearly wasn't going but he insisted that I went with my friends. But none of my friends were going cause they all had other plans. So he says 'fine then I'll take you' and ends the call. I tried calling him back, he didn't pick up and he didn't answer my texts. Not even looking at them."

Nagisa, being friends with both Karma and (Y/n) knew exactly what was happening. But he knew better than to tell what Karma was thinking in that moment.

"And let me guess, the night of the party, thing, he showed up at your dorm room door all dressed up."

"Yes!" She exclaimed, "it was the weirdest thing cause I thought he was kidding like he normally is."

Yeah, sure. Nagisa thought, like flirting with someone or being romantic is normal.

"But anyway, were got there and everyone was dancing, drinking, and having fun right? So then Karma takes my hand and we go out onto the dance floor-"

"Wait, what are you doing?" (Y/n) asked, laughing off Karma's actions.

"It's a party, thing," he replies, "you legally have to dance at a party, thing."

She chuckles but goes with it, "pretty sure that's not a law but whatever you say." Karma smiles his wicked trade mark grin at her just as a slow song starts to play.

"Well so much for dancing..." She mumbles but Karma doesn't let her leave.

"You're not getting out of this that easily~" He places her hand on his neck and moves his hands onto her waist. "Just one dance, you're already dressed up after all."

She rolls her eyes but doesn't move her hands, "fine but just one. You did come all the way out here. I can't tell wether you're kidding or not anymore."

"Well I am a damn good liar." He chuckles, "but you're my best friend and I wanted you to have fun before you go to see your family."

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm not going to see them."

Karma's face went blank, "you're not?"

"Nope."

"Well then, it looks like you're gonna have to stay with me then." He says with a wicked smile.

"Karma, while you are my best friend, there is no way in hell I'm spending my winter break with you."

"And why is that?"