Karma X Innocent! Reader (Assassination Classroom) {Winter Wonderland}

Once again the creative tank is passed empty and I still have too many request to get done. And school work that I haven't done cause I skipped school for three days. But anyway- I really miss snow. Where I live, it hasn't snowed in a few years. Or it snowed so much that you HAD to stay inside. And I just miss walking in a winter wonderland... oh yeah this is a request but I have free range~

Edit February 3, 2021: I'm pretty sure this is pronouns free for the reader. If I'm wrong please let me know and I will correct myself. Thank you!

"(Y/n)!" Nagisa shouted from my apartment window. "(Y/n)!" Kayano shouts as well from down below. "Come outside!" Karma joins.

Looking around for my phone I check the time, it was eight o'clock. Too early to move from my fortress of blankets. Then I remembered, mother is still home. She hasn't left for work yet as she got a call saying she didn't have to come in until later...

Oh no.

"Please-!" Kayano shouted, being interrupted mid sentence. It was then completely silent. I braced myself for what foes may soon be attacking my fortresses of blankets. But nothing happened. Only the sound of the apartment door opening and closing, twice, at separate times. Which could mean two things.

1. Mother has gone to work but forgot her keys as usual. Kayano greeted her right before she was about to yell something. Nagisa and Kayano are now making small talk with her while Karma is brewing a devilish plan in his mind while smiling.

2. Mother had heard them yelling and went to see what was going on. Asked them to polity stop and came back inside. Or she did all that but then let them in...

My answer came bursting threw my door and flopped onto of me. Sideways. "Karma!" Nagisa scolded as he walked into my bedroom, Kayano trailing behind him.

"Yes?" He response, acting like he isn't currently flopped down on my bed. 

He was at a loss of words and Kayano was too. Karma turns to me and sticks his tongue out slightly. "Good morning~"

"I hate you." I glare back.

"(Y/n)," mother walks into the room, unfazed but what is happening in front of her. "I'll be back before dinner." She walks over, kisses the top of my forehead and waves 'goodbye' to the others.

Nagisa, Kayano and I were dumbfounded by what just took place. You would think mother would say anything like "get off my child you digesting-!" but no. She too familiar with Karma's shenanigans.

A few moments of awkward silence later, "so will you come outside now?" Karma asks in a serious voice.

"Karma..." Nagisa glared but was ignored by the red head. 

"Your not gonna get off me until I say 'yes', are you?" 

"Nope~"

And that's the story of how Karma managed to get passed the fortress of blankets and make me go outside.

----

"The fortress of snow is finally finished, commander (Y/n)." Karma solutes as we kneel down in the snow. A large pile of snow was stacked in front of us, and snowball ammunition was locked and loaded ready to attack.

"Umm..." Kayano starts off. "Are you guys down now?" Nagisa finishes, "we would like to start now."

Karma and I smirked at each other, stuffing snowballs into our coat pockets. We popped up from out fortress with devilish grins, "ready...?" Karma says like a count down.