Katsuki Bakugo X Female! Reader (My Hero Academia) {Test Of Courage?}

Alright I am all caught up with this anime so now I can finally write for it!

You know we never had a real test of courage..." Mumbled Mineta.

"Yeah yeah yeah you big perv."  Kirishima said, using his quirk to knock him out cold. "Sorry..." He said, not meaning to knock him out.

All the girls silently thanked him, getting sick and tried of his prey comments. "Well now that he's knocked out, we won't have even number again!" Tsu says, making everyone else gathered in the common room count everyone in the room.

"Well hold on, let's see who here..." Iida replies like the good class rep he is.

"Kirishima, Iida, Tsu, Uraraka, Kaminari, Todoroki, Bakugo, Yaoyoro, Hagakure, myself and (Y/n)..." Midoriya mumbled, "so that's eleven in total but we still need a few to scare people..."

"Wait! Bakugo!" Yaoyoro exclaimed, looking around the room. "What are you doing here!"

"Kirishima dragged me down here, extra!" Bakugo shouts, "said 'it would be better if the whole class was here' or some shit like that!"

"Hey!" (Y/n) shouts, "do you want to have a real test of courage or not?! Now shut up!"

"Is it just me or is (Y/n) scarier than Bakugo?" Kaminari whispered to Ashido, Hagakure and Midoriya. 

"Yeah..." mumbled Midoriya.

"I think there a match made in-"

"If you finish that sentence I'll kill you!" Bakugo shouted with (Y/n) glaring along with him at the group of whispers.

Iida sighs and pushes up his glasses, "as I was saying. We need a few people to scare the others. We can take turns and-"

"We'll do it!" Uraraka said along with Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure nodding their heads. Each girl had a weird smile on their face. As if they had already planned. "Oh! Todoroki! Could you help us out too?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah sure," he answered in a calm manner but he was actual very relived.

"So who's going with who?" Midoriya asked.

The girls suddenly had a sparkle in their eyes. "Well since most of the class is still setting up their dorm, we will just have to go with the people who are here." Tsu said, "but only (Y/n) and I are the only girls-"

"Iida, if you would so kind, please show us the plan that you and only you have created." Ashido said even though we all know that the girls had planned the whole thing.

"Bakugo and (Y/n) will go first followed by Kirishima and Tsu and finally Midoriya and Uraraka will go last. By that point everyone else will be done setting up their dorms." Iida said with a little too much pride. He trying to make it look like he came with the plan, which everyone knew wasn't true. "Kaminari and I will stand at the entrance to make sure none of you come running out."

"Tch like we'll run out." (Y/n) said with a glare.

"Alright! Everyone let's go set up!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed and leaving the common room, disappearing into the night.

"And now we wait. They should send someone to-" Iida stopped mid sentence, "oh wait that's my job!" He rushes out of the common room, speeding off to the direction the girls went.

"And now we wait." (Y/n) said, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"This is stupid." Mumbled Bakugo, who was leaning up against the wall.

"And they have no idea...." whispered Kirishima. Asui, Midoriya and Kaminari were the only ones who thought that none of this was strange.

----