Natsu x MtF!Reader (Fairy Tail) {Mother Nature}

It's been many years since I've watched Fairy Tail, sorry if my lore is off. This is a request!

IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE MAKES A HOMOPHOBIC OR TRANSPHOBIC COMMENT YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

(Also just found out that I can actually delete comments, so I'll be doing that too)

WE LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE, KEEP YOUR HATE OUTSIDE.

Thank you :)

Edit: Hi yes hello! I now have a lgbtq+ anime one shots book if you want to go check that out, there is another MtF reader x Killua from Hunter X Hunter and a few non-binary one shots too

"How did this even happen?!" Cana groans as she throws another card to deflect an on coming attack.

Some how none of the adults were around to stop the girls vs boys war that started. They all moved the tables and chairs to build a fortresses in order to protect themselves from any attacks. 

"Oh, you know," (Y/n) replies, "one thing led to another and...well..." She trailed off, "but more importantly, where's Erza?"

"Erza and Mira should be back any minute." Lisanna piped up.

"What, who let those two go some place together?" (Y/n) asks, "or even let them be near each other!?"

"Don't worry," Levy smiles, "they'll be fine. Those two usually don't-"

Levy was cut off by one of the chairs being broken. "Argue when something happens..." She finishes.

The front door busts open, reveling Erza in her armer, swords in her hands, and Mirajane using her transformation magic. They block all attacks aimed at the fortress. "Alright, (Y/n), you're up." Erza said, transforming out her armer. "What is your magic?"

All the girls looked at each other, "yeah what is your magic?" Lisanna asks. "I don't think I've ever seen you use magic before..." Levy adds.

(Y/n) thinks, "ummm, the easiest way to explain it is-"

"Hey!" Natsu shouts, standing on top of the boys fortress. "Are you guys gonna fight back or what!?"

"Just wait on second, little boy." Mirajane glares, "and we'll beat your ass into the ground!"

"Mira!" Cana scolds, "there are kids here!"

Mirajane rolls her eyes, letting (Y/n) continue. "Basically, I use Mother Nature."

"...." The girls fall silent, not sure what to say. 

"And how would that work...?" They all ask.

(Y/n) looks around to see one of the windows is broken, stands up, and smiles. "You'll see~"

She moves her arms and a magic circle appears. 

"Caster magic!" Levy exclaims, watching more closely than anyone else.

One by one, leaves fallen on the ground started to come in through the window. (Y/n) smiles to herself as an army of leaves comes poring through the window.

The boys knew they were through. They said their goodbyes are (Y/n) slightly shifts her body, the leaves moving with her, and are thrown onto the boys fortress. The leaves are sharp like daggers, pricing the wooden furniture. 

The boys each grabbed a napkin and waved it in the air as Cana and Mirajane finish off the fortress. 

----