62

Smut warning

Camila's POV

I straddled him and I could tell he liked it by the way he immediately reacted to me straddling him. "Are you sure you feel ready?" He asked, suddenly a little unsure. I nodded. "Definitely" I immediately could feel him against me which made me smile."Ok." He whispered as I leaned down to kiss him. His hands wandered inside my shirt, making me moan into the kiss as soon as he tried to take off my bra. "Wait..." I hushed, leaning back up and opening my bra for him before leaning back down to press another kiss to his lips but he quickly pulled back, wandering down to my neck, sucking a bit, for sure causing a hickey there. I moaned into his neck, letting out a hot breath against him which made him buckle his hips a little into me. "Fuck Shawn...." I whispered when I felt his bulge against my center. "Take this... this off Mila..." He whispered, tugging at my shirt. I gave him a small nod, pressing myself up from his body so I could quickly take my shirt off. I then leaned back against him, pressing my now naked chest against his naked chest. But before I could go to kiss his neck, he turned us around in bed, toping me. His hands slowly wandered down, caressing my breast before leaning down to my left breast and taking it into his mouth. I moaned out at that sensation, my eyes rolling back in pleasure. He gently sucked my breast, taking my hardened nipple between his mouth. After he did the same with my other, I felt his hand wandering down between my legs. As soon as he came in contact with my completely wet panties, he smirked up at me. "You're so wet..." He moaned, lust in his eyes. "For you." I whispered, bucking my hips against his hand, wanting... no needing more. His hand slipped past the waistband of my panties but before he was able to pleasure me... he pulled his hand back, making me groan. "Shawn... no... I need you...." I groaned "Wait baby..." He mumbled, pulling back a little and pulling his shorts down, along with his boxers. He was aroused... really aroused, which was so incredibly hot that I could come right now and in that exact moment. He immediately leaned down on top of me but instead of doing anything, he just got back to kissing my neck while grinding against me. "Shawn... babe... please...." I pleaded, almost not being able to hold my orgasm back from the pleasure I was feeling. "You really want me, don't y-" "Fuck you...." I moaned, taking over and toping him this time, making him lay flat on the bed, me straddling him again. This time I was grinding right against his crotch. I still had my panties on but I'm sure Shawn could feel my wetness on him. Not  wanting to wait anymore, I sat up, pushing my panties aside and sinking down on him without a warning. "Fuck Mila....." Shawn moaned, his hands immediately gripping my hips, helping steadying myself on top of him as I sunk deeper until he fully filled me. I also closed my eyes due to the pleasure I was feeling, needing to support myself by holding his shoulders. He gently pushed into me as I did the same, the pleasure increasing rapidly. "Shawn... i... " I couldnt even finish what I wanted to say before another moan escaped my mouth. Not being able to hold myself up anymore, I leaned down on top of him, as he still gently pressed into me. He held my hips, guiding my hips in the perfect pace as we moaned in sync. But it still wasn't enough to bring me to the edge.... "Shawn... faster..." I moaned into his neck as his hands wandered to my ass, caressing my ass cheeks . He obeyed my request, picking up a faster pace. Shawn pants were breathy and loud against my ear and so were my moans. "I.. love you...." He panted and I could tell he was close...by the way his member was pulsating inside of me. "I love you too.... but... keep going.." I pleaded. I could tell he was trying but his movements were getting sloppy as he neared his high. He tightly grabbed my ass, making me moan as I heard him letting out a breathy "I love you" Before his movements stilled completely and I felt him release himself into me, his warm seed filling me completely. "Holy shit...." he moaned, before opening his eyes and looking at me. I kissed his cheek, continuing to grind on him and he understood. "You didn't cum?" I shook my head slightly against him and felt his hands on my thighs again. "Come..." he whispered, lifting me off of him so he could pull out and laid me on the mattress. He kissed me passionately, his kisses trailing down first to my neck, then both my breasts and lastly he reached my bellybutton. He kissed my belly which brought a warm fuzzy feeling to my center and a moan out of my mouth. "Please..." I whispered out of breath, finally needing release. He kissed his way down to my center and I knew what he was about to do. I put my hands on his head, guiding his face to where I needed him the most and he worked his magic, bringing me to my high in a matter of seconds. I moaned his name in a deep moan as he continued licking me and pleasuring me along with two of his slender fingers. I arched my back to get the most out off the pleasure and I felt myself releasing all over him. He moaned against my center, making me let out another moan before I felt exhausted and let myself fall into the mattress, breathing heavily, while he slowly kissed his way back up to me. "Thank you...."  I whispered as I cuddled into his side, our sweaty bodies tangled together. "I love you Mila..." He shivered, placing a kiss onto my head. "I love you too" I smiled into his chest, placing a kiss there before closing my eyes because I was extremely tired. I felt his hand draw gentle circles onto my back as he pulled the blanket over our bodies, slowing down my breathing while his oder hand was intertwined with one of mine. Completely relaxed against him, I let myself fall asleep... even though it was only lunch time.

--------------------------------------

A whole smut chapter?? Whattt??? Did you at least like it? I feel so insecure and... dirty after writing this hahah omg help.... But I mean... it was time for some more smut.... right?