6

She is so small🥺😍

Shawn's POV

She fixed her appearance a bit after our little make out session and I quickly pu my beads necklace around her neck before I started the video. She looked so, so hot... and her speaking Spanish... holy frick.... I just cant with her. She introduced herself and I could see that she was nervous by the way her leg was bouncing up and down nervously. Or maybe she just cant wait for this to be finally over.... because I couldn't wait to have her in my arms again. But I made sure to still concentrate on filming her. She looked beautiful. How can anyone hate on her....? I would never understand. Her in this sunlight... that dress... her hair like that... her speaking Spanish.... her tiny body... everything. She is literally perfect.

When she finished, she quickly sent the video to Roger, who immediately posted it on her instagram and got back into my arms. She had her back pressed to my chest as I let myself fall back down on the blanket. I was holding her hands in front of her stomach while her head rested on my shoulder. I then let my hand slide out of her grasp and let it wander lightly up to her neckline. Her having no bra on made this even hotter. My hand slipped inside her dress, caressing her breast lightly and she was definitely liking this by the way she let out a quiet moan. I smiled as I continued caressing her body with my hands but still made sure it wouldn't get too far. I knew we weren't alone. So I stopped. My hands slowly sliding back to her hands as I intertwined them again. I rolled us to our sides, our faces facing away from the house. It was our favorite cuddling position. I spooning her, our legs tangled, our hands intertwined in front of her body and her head leaning on my chest as I kiss her head. "I love you babd." I whispered. "I love you too, babe..." I heard her say quietly as I felt her relax into by embrace.

The sun that had been shining onto my face was suddenly blocked by a figure standing in front of me. I opened my eyes, noticing that Mila's and my hands were still intertwined and we were in the exact same position, Mila sleeping, probably catching up her sleep. "Shawn?" I heard Sofi whisper. "We already let you skip lunch... mind coming in for dinner?" What? what time is it? I carefully tapped on the iPad to check the time. 6:35 pm. Oh. "Yeah... I'm sorry... why didn't you wake us up?" I asked confused, still laying in the same position. "You two looked peaceful and Camila needs the rest so... Mama told me to not wake you up." She explained quietly, not wanting to wake Camila up. "Well... thank you... yeah, we're coming in a few minutes, alright?" I smiled at her, as she walked back towards the house.

I turned back to Camila, putting one hand on top of her head, slowly brushing through her curly hair, hoping to wake her up. She stirred, before turning slightly towards me as she stretched a bit in my arms. "Hey baby" I said, placing a small kiss on her forehead. "Wanna go eat dinner?" "Dinner?" She was just as confused as I was when Sofi came to get us. "Yeah" I giggled. "They let us skip dinner since we looked so peaceful and the wanted to let you catch up on you sleep." "Oh..." She said "I'm sorry..." "For what? For skipping dinner? Obviously I didn't care either babe." I said smiling, kissing her again. "Let's go" I then said, sitting her up and pulling her up with me. "You look really hot baby." she said, looking at me. "Make an instagram story for you fans, so they know you're alive." She said, tracing my muscles through my shirt. "Alright... if you think so." "Yesss... I will make it my new background!" she exclaimed happily. "You know, you could just take a picture of me" I giggled at her cutenesses. "Yeah but we can drop small hints to our fans... that we are together." She smiled, slowly leaning forward and kissing my lips. I let out a small sight, taking my phone of my pocket, opening Instagram and making a quick Insta story, sure to not show Mila to her house in the background. "Wait!" She said, taking off the necklace I had given her before the video. I fixed my hair and recorded the story.

'Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I'm sending all of my love out to every single one of you. Please take care of each other and take care of yourselves! I love you so much!'

I showed it to Mila as she immediately saved the video and send it to her video to set it as her background... a live background. "You are very hot, baby." She said, kissing my lips. "So are you, baby." I said, putting my hands on her hips When we pulled away, I posted the video into my story. "Camila! Shawn! Come eat dinner!" Sinu called from the entrance to the garden. I pulled Mila up with me, we gathered our things and finally went inside to eat dinner.

After dinner and after hanging into more comfortable clothes, which for Mila was were... one of my shirts and some panties, we walked upstairs to one of the upstairs living rooms after informing her parents and put in a movie. The room wasn't big but it had a big TV and a big comfortable couch. I pulled her into my side and pulled a fluffy blanket over our bodies. She of course chose a Disney movie, like always. Today it was Snow white. She loves Disney movies and that only made her cuter. I had made some tea for us before coming upstairs and gave her her cup as I also took my own.

It was a calm evening and only 20 minutes into the movie I heard light snores coming from her. I looked down at her, my arm loosely wrapped around her shoulders and her head on my chest. How can this little human sleep so much? Like I've done so many times already, I kissed her head, paring the movie and pulling the blanket aside. I need to get her to bed. I carefully put one arm under her legs and my other arm behind her back, picking her up in bridal style. Before leaving the room, I turned off the TV and the lights. I then quietly waled through the hall over to her room. It was late, but not too late. Under the door of Sofi's room. She was still awake. Alejandro and Sinu were sleep though. I quietly pushed the door to her room open and turned on the lights. I gently put her down on her bed, pulling the blankets over her body. I love how she always needs two blankets to keep her warm. I then pushed the blankets aside, laying down next to her, and pulling her into our favorite position. Our legs once again tangled and my hands lightly intertwined before I pressed a soft kiss to her head. I made sure to turn off the light and put in her night light, since I know how much she hates darkness... due to past experiences. It makes me sad... almost mad, thinking about what she had gone through before. I kissed her head one more time, prefer also falling into a peaceful sleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms.

---------

I really copied Shawns story word for word haha....

What happened in her past?