44

Shawn's POV

I woke up after only a couple minutes of sleep, Camila's head laying on my chest, snoring cutely. I had my arms wrapped around her, warming her, the blanket not even on the bed anymore after yesterdays night... which was honestly one of the best times ever. Almost as good as the night she first agreed to be my girlfriend... I will never forget that day. I stroked her bare belly lightly, enjoying the moment with her. The sun was shining inside, a sunbeam illuminating Camilas beautiful brown hair, making it look like honey. After a few more minutes she moved away from my chest, curling up next to me, making me smile a little but also shiver at the loss of contact.   I then decided to check my phone since it's been some time since I last did that. I took it from the night stand, unlocking it and opening messages where I had a message from my mom from yesterday. 'Hello Darling. How are you all doing? We are all doing good. Aaliyahs boyfriend is spending time with us, he's very lovely as well. Taking good care of your baby sister. Send love to the Cabello's family. Oh and don't forget, tomorrow is Earth Day! I am going to make your favorite cake... so something good for the Cabello darling. Love you.' I checked my calendar on my phone, seing that today was indeed Earth day. I will probably try to bake a cake... it's kind of a tradition at home so I'm doing the same for my second family. I turned around so I was laying on my stomach, doing random stuff on my phone after sending my mom a quick text back. I am glad that Aaliyahs boyfriend is a good boy, I really like him and I am glad he treats her well. After a few minutes, I felt movement next to me and then, small hands on my back as a whole body was placed on my back. Camila. I hummed contently at her naked body on mine. I continued playing on my phone while Mila slept on my back. When I had nothing else to do on my phone and also had chosen a recipe for the cake later, I put my phone away and slowly turned around, trying to keep Mila on my body. Shen then was on my stomach, our favorite position as she continued sleeping. Her arms immediately sneaked around my body, gripping me lightly and pulling herself closer to me. I put my hand back in her hair, playing with her soft curls. I just relaxed in that position. I cant even describe how much I love that little human being.

(That's the position in which they are except they are naked)

We stayed like this for around an hour until I decided that it was time to maybe eat breakfast and go over to the main house. "Baby..." I whispered, trying to wake her up by also stroking her back gently. "baby, come one..." she groaned, shifting a bit before tiredly opening her eyes, looking at me. "Morning beautiful." I smiled at her and because of how fucking cute she was looking. "Mhmm..." she only said, making me giggle. "How are you feeling?" I asked. she pushed herself up, sitting on my legs, still not completely awake before mumbling "Sore.." "I bet you are" I smirked. "Stop... it's weird..." she groaned, letting herself fall back onto my chest. I kissed her head, before deciding that it was really time to get some breakfast. I sat up, making her groan in protest. "Come on... I'm hungry... I need breakfast" I said, gently pushing her hair out of her face. "Hmm... alright.." she sigh, getting up and kneeling in front of me, naked, her body glowing. "You are so fucking beautiful baby..." I whispered, admiring her body glowing because of the sun hitting her body. I leaned forward, placing a kiss between her chest and then on her lips. "I love you." "I love you too..." she mumbled, pulling back. I traced her love bites on her neck and upper chest, loving how they look on her. There's no one else I'd rather have my hickeys on thank her. "You know you have some too" She giggled reaching out, placing her hand on my neck. "Right... here." she said, tracing a few spots on my neck.  I smiled at her, pushing her hair out of her face. "Okay, let's get ready to walk over." I said again, throwing her lace panties at her along with the white shirt of mine which she had been wearing the day before. She pulled the things on and I did the same, starting with the white Calvin Kleins.

"Take the bed sheets and everything... and your little.... kinky box and I'll take the pans and everything." Inodded, smiling after seeing the look on her face when I mentioned the box with the stuff we used yesterday. I helped her picking everything up and placing it in her arms. It covered her completely, up to her face. She's really tiny. We walked downstairs, I opened the door for her and with everything we had brought here. "Morning!" I greeted them when we walked inside, smelling a delicious breakfast. Camila rushed upstairs, probably to hide that box again and to put the bedding in the washing machine. I walked into the kitchen, placing the pot and the plates in the dishwasher. "So, how was your night?" Sinu asked, entering the kitchen and standing behind me with a smirk. "It was... pretty good." I said, trying to to smirk. "I bet it was." she giggled, walking back out after patting my shoulder, making me blush. "Have you eaten breakfast already? I have some if you want. Ale and I already ate." "No we didn't, we'll eat whatever you have here. Thank you." I smiled, walking out into the kitchen, placing two plates, two cups and bread on the table for us to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, Mila and I took a shower together, continuing what we had finished last night... but quiet this time. Like usual we didn't Bother drying our hair and just got dressed and walked back downstairs. I had on a simple black shirt and some nike shorts and since my hair was still wet, and Mila loved to do with it whatever she liked, she had brushed it back, making me look weird but I just let it like that. Mila had on a dark blue cropped, tight shirt, a simple gold necklace and some shorts. She looks awesome, simple like that. "Baby, I was planning on baking a cake since today is Earth day. Wanna help?" I asked reaching out to grab her hand. "Yesss" she said excitedly as we walked into the kitchen. I took everything we needed for the cake and together we baked a cake... which I think turned out pretty good for once. After putting the cake in the oven, we walked into the living room, turning on the TV and putting on a random show. "Come here." I said. stretching out my arm for her to lay in there. "I'm cold..." she whined, pulling a fluffy blanket over herself. I then noticed she was pulling off her short underneath the blanket. "What are you doing? Weren't you cold just a second ago?" "I am, but its more comfortable like this.... and I can do this and feel every more comfortable." She smiled at me, placing her legs over mine, my hands immediately wandering down to her legs, stroking them gently.

"Okay, now I'm hot." she said, making me laugh. "Oh, I bet you are." I said as she bumped my shoulder lightly, getting out from under the blanket in only her panties and sitting on the back rest of the couch. "Look, I'm almost as big as you now!" She said happily making me laugh out loud. "Yeah... look where you're sitting at" "Hey... still." she pouted. I then pulled out my phone smiling, opening instagram story. "Okay, if you don't look, I'm gonna film down to your panties and post it just like that... so better be cute for my instagram story." "Shaw-" And with that I made the boomerang as she leaned forward to stop me from filming down. "Lucky you, baby." I smiled, putting the black and white filter on and writing a text. 'Happy earth day'. "Why that post?" Mila then asked confused, looking over my shoulder. "Because today actually is Eart day and...you are my earth... my world." I said, meaning everything. "I love you" I heard her pout. "Come here. I love you too." I pulled her in for a kiss.

-----------

You remember that boomerang? I saw that they both had wet hair in that boomerang so I decided to put in that little  shower scene! And I also needed story on why Camila was sitting so weird in that couch hahah so that's is.

Oh... and sorry for not updating so much but I'm currently on my last week before summer break and I have to plan my vacation since I'm spending it with my sister, her friend and a friend of mine! I promise I will update more often again next week since I'm free then.