52

smut warning

Camila's POV

"Oh god, baby.... pictures got out..." He said when we were in bed later after a... steamy shower. "Really?" I shot up. Oh god.... the paparazzi photos from earlier. "Show me... are they bad?" I was worried. "No... not at all. They are actually... pretty sexy... damn Mila. Your bare back..." He said, looking down at his phone. "Shawnnn! Stop... I'm sure its not... hot." I said, looking over his shoulder so I could see the pictures. "Look." He smiled. And the pictures really weren't that bad. "Puhh... I'm glad they didn't catch any of my... bad angles." I said, letting myself fall back into the bed. "Don't be stupid, you don't have any bad angles, baby." Shawn reassured me, placing his phone back on the bedside table and pulling me into him. My parents still weren't home so we had a little more time to ourselves. "Wanna watch 'Too hot to handle'? We're almost through with the show." He suggested. "Of course. And you know what that means, right?" I said, putting on the show and rolling on top of him. I only had on underwear like usually when we go to bed. "You are so much hotter than Francesca.... and most people think that wasn't even possible... well damn it is...." He said in a muffled voice, his lips on my neck.  I let out a moan when I felt him form a hickey on my neck. My hands grasped his bare back and I was sure there were some scratch marks now. His lips wandered down a little more to the top of my breast, biting it slightly, making me hot down there and my hips press down into his. He let out a breathy moan, his lips lifting from my breast and his hands unclasping my bra. But before he took it off completely he turned us around, making him lay down on top of me. When he took it off he let his lips immediately enclose my left nipple as he caressed the other one with his fingers. "Shawn...." I moaned out, closing my eyes because of the sensation. When he gave pleasure to both my breasts, he wandered down to my panties, placing kisses on the way down. He then pushed my panties sown after asking for my permission. When I gladly gave it to him, he started off by going down on me, kissing every sensitive spot on my body before he came back up. "You have too much on..." I whispered, sliding down his boxers, leaving him naked on top of me. "Can I?" He asked. I knew what he was asking so I gave him permission once again. He was gentle and sweet, knowing I was still a little sore from the other two times today. He made sure to not hurt me... and he didn't. He was the sweetest, like always. Not hurting me at all but being so careful and gentle. "I love you so much." He whispered when we were laying next to each other, ready to sleep."I love you too." I said tiredly, before closing my eyes, falling asleep in his arms.

I sat up in bed after having a nightmare. Fuck... not again. I haven't had a nightmare in a while and I honestly don't know why its coming back now... after having an amazing day with Shawn. I was breathing heavily but trying to keep quiet so Shawn wouldn't wake up again because of me. I had a few tears running down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away, fixing myself. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I carefully got out of bed, grabbing my phone and headphones, throwing on a huge shirt and walking outside into the hallway. There was the small balcony with two chairs and a table so I took a blanket from the couch inside, wrapped it around myself, pushed the chairs and the table to the side and sat on the floor, listening to some music, trying to calm myself a little.

Shawn's POV

When I woke up and felt cold I knew it was because Mila wasn't there. I sat up, looking around confused. Where is she? Through the window I could see that it wasn't quite morning since the sun wasn't out. I got out of bed, put on a shirt and opened the door to search for Mila. Usually when she woke up at night, she just goes down and sits by the pool so thats where I went. I quietly walked downstairs. The door was completely closed so I was a little confused.... maybe she went out the front door. I opened the glass door and walked around the house to the side where the pool was. But she wasn't there... the stools were empty and Mila's small body was nowhere to be seen. I was confused... and... worried? I walked back inside. Maybe she's in the living room. Bet when there was no one... I walked back upstairs. Where could she be? Why wouldn't she wake me up? I was just about to check the big bathroom when I felt a light wind breeze. The balcony door? That must be it. I walked into the hall and saw the the balcony door was indeed a little open. I opened it up a little wider so I could get through and there she was... Mila. Leaning against the railing with a blanket around her body, sleeping. She cant stay out here... it's quite cold. I leaned down next to her, put my arms around her, kissing her forehead and lifting her into my arms. I also grabbed her phone which was connected to her headphones. I carried her back inside, careful to not wake her up. I have no idea what happened or why she was out here but it probably wasn't something good.... she never wakes me up when she wakes up at night. I carefully put her down on the bed, putting the blanket she already had around her body and pulling the other blanket that was on our bed up to her chin, making sure she was warm and comfortable. I then lied down next to her, pulling her into my arms and kissing her one last time before falling back asleep, glad that I had her back in my arms.

I felt her moving in my arms, causing me to open my eyes. "Baby?" I asked still a little sleepy. "Hmm.... how... how did I get here?" She asked, clearly confused from just waking up as well. "I brought you back inside after finding you outside on the balcony.... mind to tell my why you were out there?" I asked softly, stroking her hairs while she played with the fingers on my other hand. "I... I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep last night." "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, looking down at her. She wasn't looking at me, a little anxious. "Hey.... Mila... it's okay... how many times do I have to tell you? Wake me up... whenever you cant sleep... I'm always there for you." I always made sure she knew that. "I know... thank you... I love you." She replied quiet, not looking up. I gently placed my hand on her chin, moving her head up so she was looking at me. She had a pretty... vaunt look in her eyes. "Come here." I whispered. She nodded and pushed herself up so her head was in the crook of my neck. I put my arms around her, holding her, kissing her and telling her how much I love her. 

By lunch time Mila was feeling better and we cooked something and played guitar together. We also took a bath together so she would stay relaxed and she old me what her nightmare was about. It isn't pretty but she is so strong an I love her.

------------------

My weekly update!

Hope you enjoy

Oh... and we're back in quarantine.... I can only go out for school... I cant go to dance and nothing since we live on the boarder to another country... on Monday is my birthday and I wanted to celebrate with my friends but I cant meet up with them since they live on the other side of the boarder and I cant get out... I am so so so sad.

I hope you are all okay and safe!