28

Camila's POV

After my dance rehearsal and after dinner, Shawn and I were laying in bed together watching Too hot to handle. "Baby?" "Hmmm?" I asked. "Wanna go skinny dipping?" "What?" I asked confused, sitting up and looking down at him. "Yeah I mean... you have a pool, everyone is probably asleep since it's already.... 12 am and.... I have a super hot girlfriend." he smirked up at me. "Dork" I smiled, blushing and hitting his chest playfully. "So? What do you say?" "Alright... let's do it then... oh and by the way... I have a super hot boyfriend too..." "Oh... is that so?" he asked, sitting up. "Tell me about him while walking downstairs with me." he smirked, taking my hand and leading me over to the bathroom so we could only put a towel around our bodies. We were naked anyways in bed. "Okay so... he is really hot.... like really... and he is jacked... super jacked and has those hot curls" I said, looking up at him and letting my hand wander up to his soft hair. "Oh? Is that? Anything else?" he said, his arm around my waist as we quietly walked downstairs to the pool. "Well... he also has that tattoo on his hand..." as I said that, I let my thumb trace the tattoo on his hand. "And a lot of other tattoos too... like this one." I smiled, my hand wandering over to his biceps. "He sounds like a very nice guy" Shawn said, pulling open the door to our backyard. "Oh, he is... he is the loveliest guy ever and shows me love in every way possible. And he is always there for me. And I love him a lot. I have never loved anyone like I love him."I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Love you" I  whispered when I pulled back. "Love you too, Mila" he smiled sweetly. When we arrived at the pool, which was illuminated by small lights in the water, we dropped our towels to the ground, standing naked in front of each other. "Come baby." Shawn said, taking my hand and walking over to the stairs which lead into he water. He knows how hard it is for me to get in the pool so he held my hand tightly and made small steps with me, making sure we would enter together. After a few minutes, when we had entered a few steps and I was standing in the water up to my hips, Shawn let go of my hand, embracing my whole body and pulling me into the water with him. "Ahh!" I shrieked due to the cold water around my naked body. "Pshhht, baby, everyone is asleep." Shawn said, causing me to shut up quickly. "This is so cold" I whispered. "I will hold you close, come here." he smiled, as he grabbed the back of my thighs and I wrapped them around his waist, our bare bodies rubbing against each other. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too." I smiled against his chest. He was holding me close, his hands still holding my thighs and my legs wrapped around him. I love when we can be intimate like this, alone and just in peace. I then felt him swim over to the stairs. He sat me down on one of the stairs in the water so my body was still covered in water and I wouldn't be cold. He kneeled down in front of me in the water, placing his hands on both my thighs. He leaned forward, kissing my lips, at first softly but the kiss got heated with every second.... and so we ended up making love right there on the stairs in our pool at midnight. 

When we were back in bed that night, he spooned me and warmed my still slightly cold and naked body with his warm one. I had multiple love bites on my neck and traced them with my fingers. Shawn had also a lot, some smaller ones and some bigger ones. I couldn't imagine a better person to spend quarantine with. Not even Matthew... especially not Matthew. "Good night baby." he whispered into my neck, holding me close. "Nighty" I smiled back, placing my hands on his, which were wrapped around my body and rested on my stomach.

A few days later we were sitting in the living room eating lunch when my papa brought up an idea. "What do you think if we finally give the dogs a bath and a little haircut?" I looked up from my plate over at Shawn. I saw him smiled over at me, nodding his head. "Sì papa, let's do that later." I said, getting excited. "Alright, Sinu?  Tambien vas ayudar?" My dad asked my mama. "Sì, sì. Sure." she smiled, agreeing to helping us later after lunch. 

So after lunch, we gathered our first dog, Leo. We brought him into our big bathroom outside. "Papa? Are we going to bath him again?" I asked him, when I ran my hand through his soft fur. "Hmm... maybe we should only trim his hair?" my papa suggested when he saw that he was actually still quite clean. "Yeah." I agreed. "Shawn? Help me?" I asked him. "Sure" he smiled. He sat down behind me, stretching out his legs and pulling me in between his and wrapping his hands around my waist while I held Leo up. My papa approached us with the hair trimmer and kneeled down in front of me. My mama took Leo from me, sitting him up so my papa could easily trim his hair. I just found it so adorable that I took my phone which was laying behind Shawn and made a quick story for instagram. "I'm gonna do a quick video for my story so, shh." I told them. I filmed Leo and how his hair was being cut and right before the end of the video, Shawn just had to say something. "Leo!" And then my video ended. "Shawnnn!" I whined. He just smirked while my parents laughed at me. "It would almost be perfect... but you just had to say something." I pouted. "You know you could just turn off the sound, right? But I think the video just got much better. Give those shippers some content." he teased. "Ughh... alright." I said, posting the video to my story. I then put my phone back down, turning around to Shawn. "Oh, so you like the slippers or what?" I teased him now, knowing that he kind of got annoyed at those Shawmila shipper... I find them cute. "I... yeah, I mean... they are not wrong." he answered, looking down at me. I smiled, pecking his lips before turning back around, watching Leo turn into a naked dog while my back rested against Shawns chest.

"Thunder! Come on boy!" I shouted, trying to get him to stand under the water. He just ran through our backyard. Shawn just stood by the door, laughing. "You know you could come and help, right?" I shouted over at him. "I'm good." he giggled with an amused expression. Luckily my dad came short after and was able to catch him and bring him right to the water hose so we could wet him. I did it for a few seconds while my dad held him but then he just shook his body, causing the water to fly all over me. "Nooo!" I shouted, taking a few steps back from him. I heard Shawn let out a loud laugh and so did my dad. "Hey... that's not funny..." I pouted, my body feeling cold by the water that had just been sprinkled on my body. "It is Mila!" Shawn shouted back, still laughing. "He is right Camila." My dad said, smiling too. "Hey..." I pouted, crossing my arms in front of my chest, standing near the door and watching my dad effortlessly bathing thunder. I sometimes really think this dog doesn't like me. "Here Mila." I then heard Shawn and felt something warm being placed around my shoulders. Shawn had wrapped a towel around my body. "Thanks" I smiled, pulling the towel a bit closer to my body. "You're welcome." he said, kissing my cheek. I walked over to the garden table and picked up my phone, walking closer to Thunder and papa, wanting to capture the cute moment of Thunder all wet. I filmed him and posted it, this time without Shawn 'ruining' it, even though my dad had to tell Thunder a few times to sit down or not to shake again.

Eugene didn't get a bath. He had his white and fluffy fur which still smelled pretty good. Eugene isn't as messy as Leo and Thunder... he's more like a.... princess... or a prince. He never really likes to involve himself in games outside and doesn't like do get dirty or anything so he mostly stays inside wrapped in blankets and cuddles. I love him. I love all of my dogs. But mostly I love Shawn, my dork.

-------

I loved those videos.  And still do, lol