50

Camila's POV

Yesterday I spent the day getting some sleep while Shawn stayed with me most of the time. This pandemic was really messing with us... our mental health.

Today I start my day with a vocal lesson over FaceTime. Shawn was already out on a walk. I made a messy low bun, did my face care routine and put on a black spaghetti strap top and some loose pants before going downstairs to grab my moms phone. "Mama!?" I shouted through the living room. "Si?" I heard her. Kitchen. "Mama, can I borrow your phone? I have a vocal lesson in a few minutes and need your phone to be able to play my songs to rehearse them. "Si, it's right there on the counter." She said distracted, reading something in one of her cooking books. "Thanks." I said before grabbing it and rushing upstairs into the smaller living room so I could be alone. "Hey!" I greeted my vocal coach before starting.

"Mila!" I heard Shawn from downstairs."Okay, bye. See you... next week?" I asked my vocal coach. "Yepp, take care, send love to your family and stay safe." He smiled. I waved one last time before finally ending the call. "Shawn! Upstairs!" I shouted, happy that he was finally back. I opened the door and heard him walk upstairs. "Baby" He smiled when he saw me. I jumped into his arms and held him tight, kissing his cheek. "I missed you." I whispered. We hadn't seen each other all morning so I was glad to be back with him. "How was your vocal lesson?" He asked after pulling back and woking hand in hand with me back to our room. "Good." I smiled, opening the door and sitting down on the edge of our bed. He was a little sweaty, probably because he went on a run this time. So he took off his sweaty shirt and his sport shorts. His sweaty chest looks... hot. Like always. "You know... I am really lucky to have a hot boyfriend like you." I hummed, scanning his naked chest. "You are?" "Oh yeah, I am the luckiest." I smiled. "You cant be the luckiest." He said, making me look confused at him. "What?" I asked. "You cant be the luckiest if I am the luckiest. I have the most beautiful, most talented, most caring, most pretty and definitely hottest girlfriend." He smirked back at me, coming closer. "But I am n-" "Shh... I love you." He smiled down at me, pushing me up to give me a passionate kiss, his hands coming up to my neck into the choking position he always does... it is pretty hot. When we pulled back we stayed like that, fore heads together, looking into each others eyes. His thumb came up to stroke my cheek, making me close my eyes. "I love you so much, okay? Believe me when I say it." He said softly, taking his hand away from my cheek.

After Shawn took a quick shower... in which I joined... we decided on playing some guitar and piano. "Let me grab the guitars and stuff from downstairs." I said, jumping up and running downstairs happily. I grabbed two of the guitars and ran back upstairs. "Here" I said, out of breath when I entered my room. Shawn had put the blanket on the ground and prepared a water bottle for each of us. He also had the headphones and microphone ready and was sitting with his legs crossed, waiting for me. "Thanks baby." He said, extending his hand and grabbing the guitar which he usually uses. I sat down in front of him, waiting for him to tell me what to do. "You still remember how to play 'Real Friends'?" he asked. I thought a bit, strumming a few random words before partly remembering how to do it. "Hmm.... I think I remember... but can you play it with me?" "Sure." He took his guitar and waited until I started. It took a few tries but I then got the hang of it, finally playing a little safer than before. "Thats amazing, Mila!" he said, happy for me. I smiled but still needed to concentrate so I didn't fail. We coined playing it a few times so I could remember it and then decided to play another song. "Hey, how about we play one of your songs?" I suggested. "Alright, what do you wanna-" "Because I had you." I answered immediately. I wanted to learn this for so long. "Oh, you mean 'Because I have you'?" He giggled. "You dork." I laughed at him. "You ready to start?" I nodded quickly, waiting for him to finally teach me the chords.

"You are doing amazing, baby!" he exclaimed happily after stopping to play so he could watch me. I continued playing while I heard Shawn humming the song in the back ground. But after a few more strums I messed up. "Shit." I cursed, giving up. "Hey, don't give up, baby." "But I messed up... again. I just can't do it alone!" I groaned, placing the guitar on the floor next to me. "Hey, hey... baby. Come." He said, smiling slightly and opening his arms for me. I pouted and crawled over to him so I could cuddle in his arms."You're too cute." Shawn giggled, pulling me into him. "But I messed up again." I pouted again. "And that doesn't matter. You're such a quick learner, baby. You are doing really amazing. It was your first day of practicing this song." He reassured me, rubbing my back gently. I get upset way too quickly... "I'm sorry Shawn." I said, pulling back. "Why?" He asked confused. "Because I get upset so quickly.... " I mumbled. "Thats alright baby... you struggled with so much... it is totally okay for you to get upset. That's what I'm here for, to make you feel okay." He said, holding me closer. "Why are you so good to me?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. "Because I love you. Aren't you supposed to do that to people you love? To protect them? To love them? To make them feel safe?" "I love you so much." I mumbled, still taking in the words he just said. I grasped his shirt slightly, my head against his chest. we stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled back when I felt better again. "You wanna start again? Don't give up baby. It just takes practice." He tried again. I huffed before sitting up. "Hm... okay... but please play with me." I pouted. "I will. Here, come on." I grabbed the guitar and we played again, together.

-------------------

I need more Shawmila content! Ahhhh