80

smut warning. 

Camila

 "Good morning baby." I heard Shawn as soon as I opened my eyes a little. "Are you excited?" I was confused at first. "Hm? Why?" I rubbed my eyes, looking at him from laying on his chest. "Today the second part of your At home concert is coming out." "Oh... yeah, I am excited." I smiled slightly, closing my eyes again. "Any plans for today?" he asked gently stroking my hair. "Honestly I feel like we've done everything on this lockdown... " He said with a groan. I started to think of something... and immediately had something in mind. "Hmmm, I have something in mind... I know we kind of did it already but not really and I almost don't remember because it was so late and- ""Stop rambling baby, just tell me." He chuckled. I also laughed before just saying it. "Sex in the pool." And then he didn't say anything. "Shawn?" "We should definitely do that." He then said, pulling me up by the waist so I could lay on his chest. I smiled, kissing his chest afterwards and laid back down with him. "But, aren't your parents home?" "No, they are dropping Sofi off at our cousins house and my parents are having a nice day out and only arriving for dinner later." "Alright, then I think that would definitely be a fun idea for today." I smiled contently and we enjoyed the time in bed a little longer.

"Have fun you too! We'll be back by 6pm for dinner." I nodded at mama, putting away the plates after having eaten breakfast with Shawn. A few minutes later the house was empty apart from Shawn, me and the dogs. Shawn was upstairs cleaning our room a little while I was tidying up the kitchen. Suddenly I felt cold hands on my lower back, making me gasp. "Hey" He whispered into my neck. "Hi" I whispered back, shivering and leaning my head back against his chest. "So, we're alone." He reminded me. "Hmm." I mumbled, loving his touch on my body. "Are you ready here in the kitchen?" I nodded and let him pull me outside. I looked to the side of the pool, seeing that he had prepared drinks for us to stay hydrated and also had spread out out towels along with a fruit bowl. He is really thoughtful.... "Come on, we can take a swim." He said, obviously not wanting me to think that he only wanted to have sex with me which I really appreciate. But I also want to so he doesnt have to worry at all. "Naked?" I asked when he started pulling off his shirt and shorts. "Yeah... or would you feel more comfortable with a bathing suit on?" "No, that's totally fine babe." I smiled, pulling off his shirt I had on, exposing my bare breasts to Shawn. I could feel him staring at me, making me blush. "You look so beautiful baby." He said in a soft voice, coming closer wearing only his boxers. "You look amazing as well babe." I let him know, pressing my hands onto his abs which were incredibly visible. "Come, take off your panties so we can go and swim." He smiled as his hands wandered down to the hem of my panties, pulling them down a bit and I finished the action by pulling them down completely. I was now staring naked in front of him and I was really thankful that out pull was partly connected to our house and we had a lot of high trees and bushes covering our yard so no one could see us at all. He then put his boxers away and took my hands, leading me into the pool. It was cold at first but he engulfed me with his arms, warming me a little. I stayed in his arms as he swayed us around in the water for a bit while talking lightly. Suddenly he pulled me into a kiss which got pretty heated after only a few moments. I wrapped my legs around his torso and felt his member between us, making me hold back a moan. His hands gripped my ass, giving it a light squeeze. And then I couldnt hold my moan back anymore... especially when he moved against me and pressed our hips together. "Shawn...." A low moan escaped my mouth, earning me another squeeze. "Please babe..." I finally whispered, feeling very aroused after only a few minutes. He listened, luckily, and let his right hand gently stroke down my thigh until he reached between my legs where I was already wet... and not only because of the water in the pool. As soon as he felt how wet I was, he also let out a low moan. "Fuck baby..." I leaned my head against his shoulder as he massaged my folds gently, making me feel very good. I managed to stay quiet until he entered me with one finger earning a loud moan against his neck. "Shawn....more..." I needed more, definitely. His member was rock hard between our bodies. He listened and entered me not with two fingers, but three at once. "Shawn"  I could feel that he was very needy by the way his member placed between us so I let my hand wander between us, starting to stoke him. He was definitely enjoying it and let his fingers slid in and out of me at a delicious slow pace. I also started moving my hips up and down on his fingers in rhythm with my hand that was jacking him of and we both moaned at the same time, giggling afterwards. I was already on edge and so was he so I stopped stoking him and immediately lead his member to my entrance after pulling his fingers out of me. He quickly moved his hips against me, increasing my lust. "Fuck, I love you." I breathed against him. My nails were digging into his back while he was gently holding me on the back of my thighs. "Is that okay?" He asked when he increased the pace. "This is amazing." I whispered, again moving on top of him to bring myself on edge. "Fuck Mila, you're so tight.... I'm so close..." He moaned into my hear, his fingers squeezing my ass. "I'm also very close.." I let him know and started moving faster so I could finally get my release... our release Ince we were both needing it. He was pushing inside of me and my walls were squeezing him as I finally reached the edge, moaning loud against his chest. At the same time he released inside of me, making my orgasm even more intense as his seed filled me completely. "Oh god... this... is amazing baby...." He moaned, massaging my ass as we enjoyed our high together. 

When we both had come down, he continued holding me in his arms and kissing my neck tenderly while my legs were still tightly wrapped around him. My fingers were playing with the wet curls on the back of his neck. "I love you..." "Me too... but I am getting a little cold now..." I admitted after some time of being in the water to come down. "Okay, lets go and take a shower and eat lunch before your parents come back." He said in a soft voice, kissing my neck once more before making his way to the side of the pool so he could lift me up and wrap me into a towel while he was still in the water. "Come babe... I dont want you to get cold." I said, stroking his curls once more before he pushed himself out of the pool. "Fuck... you're so incredibly hot..." I mumbled, watching him get out, his abs flexed as the water dripped from his body. He laughed and wrapped himself in a towel. We stayed in the sun for a bit, feeding us fruits and drinking water before walking inside and take a shower together where we started a new round of love making. 

"Thunder!" I shouted, wanting to take a picture with all three dogs. Shawn was next to me with Leo in his lap, playing with his fluffy fur. When Thunder jumped onto the couch next to me I also wanted to get Eugene but as always, he didnt listen and stayed inside. "Mama, just take one of us please, otherwise this isn't going to work." I laughed. Mama also laughed, lifted up my phone and I wrapped my arm around Shawns neck, pulling him into me. At first I kissed his cheek, then his lips and then just pressed our cheeks together as mama took a few pictures. She stopped though, when Leo wiggled out of Shawns hold, jumping out into the garden. We laughed and also let Thunder go and I cuddled into Shawn as we watched the pictures together, thanking mama. "Can I post one on Instagram?" I asked when I saw the amazing shots. "Sure baby, but not where we kiss please... thats something for us only..." I nodded, understanding his point. People somehow always had to say something about our relationship so we tried to keep it a little less to the public. I then decided on posting the picture where we had our cheeks pressed together and Shawns cheeks were rosy, making him look so incredibly adorable. "Oh my god, you look so sweet in this picture.." I told him. He laughed and told me that I always looked sweet. After posting the picture we walked inside since the weather was getting a little cloudy and cuddled on the couch, watching something on TV. "I love you." was what I told him before laying my head on his lap and he played with my curls.

------------------------------------

I just cant write smut! This is absolute trash, sorry.