79

Shawn

Days went flying by and in no time it was the middle of may... and we were still in Lockdown... but at least I was with my favorite girl. And right now, he was laying in my arms, sleeping, her curly brown hair spread out on the mattress while her cheek was pressed against my chest. She luckily has been doing so much better and we were all very proud of her. I let my hand caress her hair as she continued sleeping.

 It was still very early... but I woke up with a tight feeling in my chest. I knew it was anxiety... sometimes it just creeps up like nothing. These last days I have been feeling a little down.. but I didnt let it show too much. But today was different. As I was lying awake in her bed, holding her... I felt like I could cry... and I dont even know why... While holding her I was trying really hard to not let any tears fall... but it almost seemed impossible this morning.. so I let a tear roll down my cheek since I knew camila was still asleep. I dont even know what was going on... I knew I would burst one of these days. So right now I was concentrating on not making any sound, letting the tears silently roll down my face.

"Baby?" I heard quietly and hen I noticed that it was Mila who had just woken up, I quickly wiped away my tears so she wouldn't notice it. "Morning beautiful." I whispered, trying to keep my voice steady. "Hey... are you okay?" she somehow immediately noticed that something was wrong. "Yeah..." I tried to convince her but she was smarter than that. "What's up baby?" she asked, looking up at me. "Hey... why are you crying? Are you feeling okay?" She was now sitting up between my legs, looking at my face. "Yeah, I am alright baby." I tried to reassure her with a small smile. "No... Shawn, stop lying..." she placed her hand gently on my cheek, caressing it. "Baby... whats wrong?" She asked, worry and concern in her voice.  "I- I dont..." And just like that, another tear escaped my eyes. "No... baby..." She whispered, leaning forward and kissing my tear away. "I love you babe... talk to me..." She whispered, her lips hovering over mine as both her hands were placed on each of my cheeks. "I woke up today... just... not well.." I finally admitted. "Thats okay... Come here babe..." She laid down next to me and pulled me down with her. I was about to pull her head onto my chest but she stopped me. "No babe... it's your turn to be vulnerable... you dont have to be strong... how many times have I told you? I love you... and this is a relationship where we both give and get the same. So lay your head on my chest and let me hold you and make you feel better." She said firmly but still with concern. I let out a shaky sigh and nodded, slowly placing my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my curls. "I love you... and I also care for you... I know it sometimes doesnt seem like that... and I often pull you into my mess... but I am here to help you and care for you." "I love you too." I stated, snuggling into her, intertwining our fingers. My chest still felt tight... but with Mila it all seemed to be okay... whatever was wrong.

Camila

My baby...I know he tries to be strong for me... and doesnt show emotions too often... but I love when he is vulnerable with me... like right now. He is laying on my chest and finally sleeping as my hand caresses his back. He helped me so much these past months... and now it's my turn. I turned my head to look at the time... 10 am. Definitely time for breakfast. Shawn usually is awake by now... so him sleeping is a sign that he isnt his usual self... How didnt I notice? These last days he has been waking up a lot later than usual... and he hasn't been working out as much... why didnt I say something? But at least I noticed... I hate that he feels like he has to be strong for me. 

After carefully shifting his body off of mine, I walked downstairs to get us both breakfast. I decided on not making him coffee but tea instead... something to keep him calm. I made us both tea and some fruit porridge which I filled into one big bowl so I could just feed him. I then took the things upstairs and before entering, I checked if he was still sleeping... and he was. I smiled slightly when I saw how he was snuggled into my pillow. I set the things down on my nightstand before getting back under the covers, pulling his head onto my chest, caressing his face. "I love you" I whispered and kissed his forehead. Then it was quiet again and I held him again... his body was tense... I could feel it just by holding him and it was making em worry... maybe we should meditate together.... do something to just calm both our nerves. 

I felt him move which was a sign of him being awake. "Hey baby... how are you feeling?" I asked softly, caressing his face again as he was still snuggled on my chest. "Hmm... tired... but a little better." he mumbled, one of his hands intertwining with mine as his thumb drew circles on the back of my hand. "Hungry? I brought breakfast bebe." I told him. "When did you leave... I didnt even notice..." he said softly, looking up at me by placing his chin on my chest. "A while ago... I made tea for both of us. I dont think you should drink coffee today." HE offered me a soft smile before I sat up, pulling him up with me. "Look what I made." I said, lifting up the porridge bowl. "That looks very good baby." he smiled, leaning his head on my shoulder. "Come, I'll feed you." I told him, filling up the spoon before guiding it to his mouth. He opened and ate the porridge.

 "Thank you... I love you." He smiled after we ate the porridge together and drank our tea. "I love you too. " I giggled, kissing his lips. "Thank you for being my rock."  He whispered when we were laying down again. "Thank you for being mine... thank you that we can be each others rock and support system." I told him. He smiled at me, kissing  first my forehead then my nose and lastly my lips, lingering there for a few seconds before pulling back and placing his head back on my chest. And thats just how we spend the rest of our day... together relaxing and only stying up to eat. I usually wouldn't feel comfortable doing this... being unproductive with someone who always achieves everything... but with him it's different. I love him... thats what makes this comfortable. 

-------------------------------------------

Someone please love me like they love each other. 

and is anyone still enjoying this? LOl sorry I haven't been updating much but I've been vaccinated recently and I've been going to school so... very busy...