27

Camila's POV

The rest of the day yesterday was spent cooking or... trying to cook dinner and spending time outside together, meditating.

Today was a fresh start. I had slept, good... thanks to Shawn. We had a great night and I was tired now. We were both laying in bed, cuddling. "Babe? Netflix?" I asked, looking up to him. "Sure, Too hot to handle?" he smirked, knowing our routine while watching it. I giggled, connecting my laptop to my TV which was hanging in front of my bed, starting the next episode. We were almost done with the series and both in love with Harry and Francesca. We started the episode, still cuddling into each other. "I still am very glad to not have to hold myself back with you." Shawn whispered into my ear, stroking my bare thighs. Our clothes had been thrown around the room last night so we were... naked. As his hands roamed around my body, I let out soft moans, the series only in the background. We made out, once again, our moans muffle by our mouths on top of each other. "I love you" I said into his ear after our make out session. "Love you too." he said as we both laid on top of each other, breathing heavily while he stroke my back and my head rested on his rising and falling chest. I had a few hickeys, not only from last night but also from this make out session. But so had me. I traced them with my fingers, proud of my work. His big, soft hands were now resting on my small back. I placed small kisses all over his chest before we finally decided to get up and start the day. "Come on." I said, lifting my body off his, immediately feeling the cold air hitting my naked body. We both walked over to my closet, standing naked next to each other while choosing out something to wear. "Wanna go on a walk?" he asked me. "Yeah! I actually found a new method of meditating. Walk meditation, we can try it today!" I said excited. "Alright baby." he smiled, kissing my cheek and pulling out his clothes. He took out white nike sport shorts and a white tank top. I pulled out a blue knit top and some loose dark blue pants but also a black cardigan. I pulled it on right there after pulling on some panties. "Oh, I see, no bra again baby" he smirked. I giggled, slapping his shoulder playfully. "Come one" he then said pulling me downstairs. I had my hair once again in a messy bun with my bangs out but this time some pearl earrings. He put on his beads bracelet and then we walked downstairs. We drank a cup of coffee, well, I drank half a cup and then we slipped on some shoes, I pulled on some blue flip-flops and Shawn some black slippers. "Mama! We're going on a walk!" he said before leaving with Shawn holding my hand. "Alright Mila, now tell me about that walk meditation." he smiled as we stood right outside our door. "Okay so basically we just need a quiet surrounding where we feel safe.. So since the streets aren't busy at all we can just walk around the neighborhood aaaannnd I feel safe with you so thats easy. We should walk about 15 minutes and in a slow pace. And before we start we should just spend a minute or two breathing deeply." "Alright, so, let's breathe a bit." He smiled, taking my hand in his as we closed our eyes and breathed for a few minutes. "Let's go?" he asked. I nodded and we walked down to the sidewalk, which was mostly outright so we could walk with our eyes closed to not get distracted my anything. We intertwined our hands and started walking slowly with closed eyes. We took a long walk and heard some paparazzis taking picture but we didn't let ourselves get distracted by it so we ket our eyes closed and our hand intertwined tightly. After out meditation session, we walked back to the house like every day. We laughed, talked and during the walk he told some jokes to cheer me up a little and we played around. I was really happy. I threw my arms around him, pulling him down to my height and kissing him softly, before entering our house again.

After 20 minutes we arrived at our house again. It was now time for lunch. "Mama? What's for lunch?" I asked as soon as we took out shoes off and entered the living room. "Sofia is making pizza with Ana right now. Go and help her." she said. I looked over to the kitchen seeing Sofi and our cousin putting toppings on the pizza. I pulled Shawn in with me as he just stood behind me, holding my waist and resting his chin on my head. "Hey Sofi and Ana, can we h-" "No, no, no, you two are a disaster in the kitchen. We'll call you when we're done." Sofi said before I could even begin to talk. Ana just laughed. "Alright, see you later then." I giggled, pulling Shawn upstairs with me. We entered the small chill room upstairs where we had a comfortable couch and a TV. We sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. He pulled me into his lap as rewatched the news about the virus. It was shaking, of course and it really sucks that you can't do anything apart from just staying home. But that's what we're doing. We can't do more... unless? "Shawn?" "Hmm?" he asked, placing his chin on my shoulder. "What if we maybe... I don't know...  we could you know... or I could... maybe buy sandwiches for all the nurses and helper during this hard time? I know it's the least I can do bu-" "We. It's the least we could do but better than nothing, so should we?"  I nodded contently. "Yes, thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Camila! Shawn! Pizza is ready!" I stood up from Shawns lap, pulling him up with me and walking downstairs to the kitchen where a very delicious looking pizza was. "Yummy, this smells and looks great!" I exclaimed as I sat down with Shawn. the table was already set and we all gather around the table. "Good job you two" my mama said, taking a piece of pizza. We all ate, talking a little before out ways pated again, me and Shawn going back into my room. This time I had my phone again. I looked at the screen, seeing a message from Sara. 'Hey Camila, should we do another dance lesson today? I think we will be able to finish the choreography today. Let me know! We miss you! xxx' I looked over at Shawn. "Shawn? Is it okay if I have another dance lesson today? At around 8 pm?" "Sure, baby. Why are you even asking. I'll just do some guitar and vocal lessons in that time." He smiled. "Okay, thank you." I typed in an answer, saying that I had time today for the dance lesson and that I missed them as well.

"Hey Sara, Hey Calvit!" I greeted them when I picked up the face time call. "Hey Mila! How are you two doing?" Sara asked, seeing Shawn in the background. "We're good! So, should we start?" I asked excited. "Sure... soo..." Right when I started, Shawn stood up with his guitar and walked outside, blowing me a kiss and closing the door behind him. This dance project would be great.

------

Have you watched the dance video to 'My Oh My'?

Sorry for still being inactive....
last night was literally a nightmare but I am trying to update!