31

Camila's POV

The shower was awesome. We didn't do anything intimate. We just showered together, kissed and held each other. "Baby? Wanna get out?" he asked after twenty minutes. "Yeah..." I mumbled against his chest as he still gently rubbed my back, the warm water running down our bodies. He stopped the water and I slowly pulled back, looking up at him. "Love you." I smiled, closing my eyes and smiling up at him. "Love you too baby." He said back, kissing me once more before getting out. We brushed our teeth together and got ready, still naked. He brushed his fingers softly through my wet hair while I finished brushing my teeth, so did he. My bare back was pressed against his bare chest and I love the warmth. I hummed happily before finishing brushing my teeth. We walked out of the bathroom and over to our closet. "What are you gonna wear baby?" He asked, looking through his clothes. "Maybe this top?" I asked, pulling out a black top with the numbers '1984' on it. "But with a bra..." I smirked over at him after pulling out a black bra. "Naw... no." he whined. "Babe, we are gonna do a livestream with children, I cant just show up without a bra." I said, smiling slightly. "Well... you didn't seem to care all those weeks when we took walks... and when w-" "No, no, babe, this is different... later, okay?" "Alright." He smiled and finally let it go, kissing my shoulder before pulling out black shorts and a white tank top for himself.

"Heyy!" I smiled into the laptop screen. On the other side were nurses from the children's hospital. "Hello Camila! Hello Shawn!" they smiled back. We talked for a bit, they asked me some questions and then they brought us to the first kids. They were all super cute and I was really happy to make them smiled. Shawn sat by my side almost the whole time. Well, he sometime during the livestream he left for a bit but came back when he heard someone ask how quarantine with Shawn is going. He said it's awesome... and it's true... quarantine with him is the best. We talked a bit more and even did a Tik Tok! Or tried... we thought we knew the dance... but it was a way harder one... so the kids literally out- danced us.. but it was fun. Every kid asked us some questions which we answered... or mostly I answered while Shawn just listened. When we said our goodbyes I closed my laptop and he pulled me into his lap on the couch, holding me close. "You know... I love you..." he said while kissing my neck. "I love you too.." I mumbled. 

For dinner we did something small and sat outside by the pool once again. We hang our feet into the water while eating our food, enjoying how it was slowly getting dark. "I love evenings like these." I smiled. "Me too baby." he smiled back, looking at me from the side. "What?" I asked when he was still looking at me. "Nothing, you're just... beautiful..." he said softly, still looking at me. "So are you babe..." I said, blushing and covering my face with my hands. "Stop, don't cover your face... I love seeing you blush." He sat down his plate next to him like I had before and pulled me into his side. "I love you." he said once again. "I love you too." I smiled back. I turned around, kneeling in between his legs and kissing him, at first softly but it got heated with the second. He grabbed me by the hips tightly and kissed me back, making me lean a bit backwards. I forgot that we were sitting by the edge of the pool and when I leaned a bit more back, I lost balance and fell in. "Ahh!" "Shit, Mila!" He got in after me, pulling me against his body. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby..." he said several times, holding me close to his body. "I- It's okay..." I said, clinging to his now wet shirt. I was freezing a bit since I really wasn't prepared to swim. "Come on, baby, let's get you dry and get to bed to keep you warm... you have to film that dance video tomorrow..." "Hmm" I mumbled, trying to somehow warming my cold body a bit. He then swam over to the stairs and got out, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist as his hands were under my butt cheeks, keeping me close.

"Here, let me do that." he smiled, taking my towel and drying my slightly cold and now naked body. He was still wet and I felt bad. "Babe, dry yourself first, not that you get sick." I said, taking my towel and wrapping it around my body myself. "No, let me dry you first." he smiled, taking the towel again. I huffed and sat down on the counter again, letting him finally drying me and warming me up. He then grabbed his hoodie which he had brought and pulled it over my body. I pulled on panties and stood up from the counter, standing on tippy toes and kissing his nose. "Thank you." I smiled, taking his towel and pulling off his shirt. "Can you maybe... sit down there?" I ask shyly... not really being able to dry his shoulders and face. He giggled, sitting down on the toilet. "Oh baby, sure" he said. "You know I love this..." I said, drying his abs, back and shoulder. I then ruffled his curly hair, loving how long it had become. He didn't say anything and just closed his eyes, enjoying the contact of my hands on his body, the towel rubbing him dry. He had already pulled off his pants and boxers and I dried the rest of his body. I then gave him new boxers and we walked to the bed, laying down. "No more make put sessions by the pool please..." I said into his chest. "Yeah... you're right... but... make out sessions in bed are okay, right?" he smirked, placing his hands back on my hips like before and pulling me on top of him, starting to kiss first my lips and then my neck. "I... love... you..." he said in between kisses. I replied by letting my hands wander down his stomach to the hem of his boxers. His hands peeled off my hoodie and then my panties. I was glad I was on the pill and we never really needed to use condoms... and this was once again one of those nights. Us, making love while trying to be quiet... if it worked? We only will know tomorrow...

------------

Naw... little fluff chapter