32

It would be today.... the romance concert... and I am feeling kinda sad...

Camila's POV

"Good morning mama" I said happily, entering the kitchen. "Good morning hija, I guess you had a great night yesterday?" my mama said, lifting up an eyebrow and looking at me. Well... that is embarrassing. "Mama..." I said, blushing. "Camila, you two weren't exactly... quiet..." she added. "Mama.... sorry..." I said quietly. I was actually just preparing some breakfast to take upstairs because Shawn was still asleep. "Try... keeping it down next time Camila... your dad wasn't really... amused by it." she added before leaving the kitchen with a tray of food in my hands. I walked back upstairs, quietly opening the door and letting Thunder rush in with me. He immediately jumped over to the bed and settled next to Shawn, occupying my place on the bed. I just giggled, walking over and placing the food tray next to him on the floor. Where would I sit now? Thunder literally took over my complete side of the bed. So I just sat down on the floor at the end of the bed, taking my phone and checking my messages. I had one from Sara, asking if I would be able to finish my dance video today so Calvit and her could add my piece to the rest of the dancers. I'm glad she knows how to edit a little so we can still do the basic stuff. I said that I would be filming the dance scene later and sending it to her. I was a bit nervous about doing the dance scene. I wasn't really comfortable about my dancing... and I heard a lot of people saying that dancing doesn't fit me and I should just stop... so I was really, really nervous about doing it.

"Baby....." I heard Shawn groan tiredly after a few minutes. I looked up for my phone, seeing his tired face searching for me and looking even more confused when he spotted Thunder next to him. "Babe, I'm here." I smiled. "Why- Why are you... why is Thunder here?" he frowned. "Oh haha, I went and got some breakfast done for us..." I said, lifting up the tray of food. "Oh, thank you baby. Why are you sitting on the floor though? Come here.." he said, opening his arms and scooting a little back to make a small place for me to lay in. I stood up and laid down in his arms. When I noticed that the place was really... uncomfortable for botch of us, is laid on top of him again. "You know I love when you do that..." he mumbled into my neck. "Me too." I smiled happily. And this position reminded me of last night, making me cringe and remembering the talk I just had with my mom. "Babe?" "Hmm..." "My mom... heard us last night...." I said, my cheeks heating up. "Oh... I bet she did... we weren't exactly quiet... but it was awesome..." he smirked. "Shawn..." I whined, the heat still on my face. "What? It's true." he said still smiling. "Stoop... "I groaned, burying my head in his chest. We stayed like that for maybe half an hour before Thunder sat up, looking at us. "What is is boy?" I asked, tiredly looking at him, my head still on Shawns chest and his hand caressing my back. HE just tilted his head. I looked over at the clock, seeing that it was already 10:47 am. I have to send the dance video until 6 pm and I don't know how many tries I'll need to film it... probably a lot of time. And I need it to be perfect... No hate. Please.

"Shawn? Breakfast? I have to get ready and soon start filming the dance video... but I'll go on a walk with my mom before... is that okay?" I asked, not sure if he wanted to do something with me. "Sure baby. I'll just do some sport and relax or something... I can help you film later if you want." he offered. "If you want? But I actually preferred if you just take some time for yourself and just see the final product later babe..." "Alright, if that's what you want." He smiled, sitting up and kissing me. "So? What did you bring?" He then asked, one hand caressing Thunders soft black fur. I got off of him and brought the tray up. "Thunder baby... scoot over a bit..." I said, softly trying to get Thunder to move a bit so I could sit down next to Shawn and place the tray between us. Thunder listened and got up, rolling up into a cute ball. "Look babe what I got us." I said, proudly giving him a plate with the scrambled eggs and toast which by now was cold. "You did this?" He asked surprised. "I did but my mama helped a bit so nothing would burn down..." I said slightly embarrassed, looking down. "Aw baby, that's cute, thank you." he said, kissing me and grabbing his toast, taking a bite. "Oh, I also have coffee... but it's cold by now..." I said, giving him his cup of coffee. "Thank you baby" He smiled, taking it.

After breakfast we got ready and I walked downstairs into the living room while Shawn got into the workout room. "Mama! Wanna go and talk about the dance video?" I asked, entering the living room where she was sitting. "Sure Camila." she sat up and we walked outside. "Mama... there are a lot paparazzis... can we maybe just walk here around the house? I think it's safer..." "Yeah, you're right." We walked around the ouse, talking about my parts and the concept I had worked out. I even did a quick instagram story, telling my fans I love them, which I do. I haven't been really active on social media... I am a little scared of it at the moment. "Okay mama, ready to start filming?" "Sì, get papa to throw the basketball." I nodded, rushing inside and getting papa. "Alright. Mama, you just film the basketball entering the basket real quick before I start dancing." I explained. "papa, you throw it in. It don't have to hit right the first time but try making a clean throw." I said to my papa.

When we were filming my dance scene, I messed up so many times.... always on the same spot... and I got upset after some time. "Camila! Don't you think we should maybe take a break and eat lunch? You can rehearse a bit and maybe you just need a break to concentrate again." My mom explained over the loud music. "Mama! No! Keep going." I said annoyed, wanting this to finally be done. It was already 3pm. "Camila.. take a break." My mama said once again. "NO!" I shouted. I. Need. This. Done. "Alright Camila, ten more minutes, then you are going to eat something and get hydrated." I huffed annoyed, walking back to my spot, putting a smile on my face and trying again... and again... and again... "Camila! Stop, we're going inside now, eat lunch." She turned the camera off and started walking inside. I kicked away a small rock, walking over to the stairs of our front porch, sitting down and resting my face in my hands. Why can't I do this right? Why am I always messing up? I thought I was prepared enough... I knew the routine... why am I mes- "Mila? You alright? Your mom told me to check on you." It was Shawn. "Yeah... just need a little break." I said, not looking up. "Come inside baby, we can eat something and then you can continue." "No. I want to finish it now." I said still annoyed. "Camila no, come inside." Shawn said, gently taking my wrist and pulling me up. "Shawwn...." I whined, not wanting to stop just now. "Now you're just being stubborn. Come in Camila." He said and calling me once again by my full name let me knew, that he wasn't playing so I walked inside with him.
———————
🙂