77

Camila

I woke up, feeling really hot... and feeling someone wrapping me up in his arms. Shawn. I was relieved when we were told that everyone of us was healthy, except for my infection. "Shawn...." I whispered, trying to get him to wake up. I was feeling too hot and him pressed against me didnt help. I hd already thrown the blanket off my body but it didnt do much, considering Shawns body was so much bigger than mine. "Babe.... Shawn...."  "Hmm.."  he groaned, opening his eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" "Yeah... better a little..... but I am feeling too hot." "Oh god, sorry...." He mumbled, immediately letting go of my body. "Thanks." I then laid back down, my body uncovered, apart from the leggings and shirt. We stayed a little longer in bed just... enjoying each others company before Shawn offered to bring breakfast. In that time I would be taking a quick shower since I was all sweaty. I jumped into a cold shower to cool my body since it had gotten hot again and then brushed my teeth and all. 

"Is it good?" "Yeah, so good... I can finally taste things better than yesterday..." "I'm glad baby." He kissed my nose before eating again. I still wasn't back to eating completely normal but I was getting better... I think. 

"So, how much better are you feeling?" He asked after we had cleaned up the room a little and were just sitting on the bed, him holding me. "Since the shower earlier a little better actually." He smiled, kissing my nose. "Do you think it would be a good idea to maybe go on a walk? Fresh air might make you feel better." He suggested. It was pretty chilly outside today. But he's right.... it might make me feel  better. "Yeah. I would love to." I smiled. "Come, get ready. So we could be back by lunch." I nodded and walked over to my closet to pick something appropriate to dress. I decided on a long dress since I was feeling pretty hot and the weather was alright. I took it and changed into it. I braided my hair a little and slipped on some flip flops. Shawn walked back inside, dressed in a jeans, a grey shirt and a blue checkered flannel. "Why dont you wear blue jeans more often?" I asked, noticing how amazing it looks on him. "I dont know... I guess I just dont have that much blue jeans." "You look amazing babe." I smiled, taking his hand and watching his face change into a smile. "Thank you baby, so do you in that dress." I chuckled thanking him and then walking downstairs with him."Mama! We're going on a walk!" I said before leaving with him. Different than last time, he held my hand today, bringing me immediate comfort. We talked and he made sure to keep the conversation flowing to keep the uncomfortable silence away... things had been a little different between us lately.... but I hoped they would get better again. We passed some new ways today, walking past a small cafe which was almost completely empty. "Wanna get some coffee? You can have hot chocolate." He asked, knowing I usually dont drink coffee at this time of the day. "Sure." I smiled. We both put on our masks which was weird... but our new reality... and walked inside, asking for a table. Even though the weather was nice enough to sit outside, we sat inside to avoid paparazzis and general photos from people here. "Want a hot chocolate with whipped cream?" He asked scanning the menu. I hesitated a bit before answering. "Without whipped cream... please." I just couldnt bring myself to these extra calories just now..."Alright baby. Thats good." He smiled, standing up and ordering the stuff. This is the first time since the pandemic started that we were eating outside. He came back and sat down in front of me, taking my hand and stroking it gently. "I'm proud of you, you know?" He then said. "I'm so proud of the strong woman you've become and I am so proud to be able to call you mine." He said, making me smile and look up at him. "I love you my love." "I love you too babe." I smiled back at him, leaning across the table to kiss his lips. Seconds later our order was brought to the table. "Hot chocolate?" "Me" I said and the man put the drink on my place. "Thanks." We thanked him and I eyed my drink. It was a pretty big glass of hot chocolate and a cookie straw. I wasn't sure if I would be able to drink everything.... but I would definitely try to not disappoint Shawn. I took a few sips and actually enjoyed it. "Is it good?" Shawn asked and I nodded, taking another few sips. He offered me a smile and reached for my hand again. "I'm proud of you baby." He smiled, drinking his coffee while stroking my hand with his thumb. We sat there, looking at each other, talking, smiling and just... enjoying the calm time we were having. 

I'm proud of you baby." He smiled as we were staying by the counter to pay. I knew why he was proud... I had managed to drink up the whole glass and even ate the cookie straw. It was a little... hard, consuming so many calories again but I knew I needed to get better and this was a start. He kissed the side of my head and took my hand again, walking with me out off the cafe, back home. 

"So, what do you want to do now?" We were back home, dressed in comfortable clothes and sitting on our bed, deciding on something to do. "Netflix?"  He suggested. I nodded, glad that we were slowly going back to how we used to. "Too hot to handle?" I then asked, already reaching for the remote. "Yes, it's been a long time since we last watched it." I leaned back in bed, pulling up the blankets as the recap of the show started. The bed sunk down a little and his hands wrapped around my body, pulling me on top of his sitting figure. "I love you baby." He kissed my neck, intertwining out hands in front of my stomach, giving me comfort. "Thank you for... simply being here in this shitty time I caused..." I whispered. "Baby... strong and serious relationships dont end like this. Obstacles are meant to make us stronger." He replied, causing a smile to erupt on my face. "Thank you." I whispered before we turned our attention back to the screen, enjoying the show.

----------------------------------

Are things getting better now?

And sorry for not updating much. You can read the conversation I started yesterday to know whats going on