19

If you still haven't read my short story 'Baby don't cut' you should!

This picture is by the way my background, lol.... way tooooo obsessed with her. But I unfortunately can't fit all of it due to my screen size :,(

Camila's POV

"So are we filming My oh my today?" I asked when we were both lying awake in bed, naked. We had a long night. "Sure. If that's what you want." He smiled, leaning over me, placing a kiss on my lips and grabbing my hips, pushing me on top of him. Our naked skin touching. It felt amazing. It feels amazing every time. I leaned my head on his naked chest as his hands softly touched my back, going down to my ass. I moaned at the feeling of his hands on my ass, kissing his neck. He then, with a quick motion turned us around, him laying on top of me as his lips attacked my neck. He sucked on my sensitive spot on my neck, making me moan. He sucked for a minute and then pulled back after a minute. I felt the spot pulsing a bit and reached my hand up to my neck. "Shawwwn!" I whined, knowing I now had a hickey on my neck. "Looks good" He smirked, wiping his hand softly over the spot. It was burning a bit. "Now it's my turn." I smirked as he let himself fall with his back onto the bed next to me. I leaned down on top of him, attaching my lips to his neck, my favourite spot, sucking on it just like he did. He also let out a moan, touching my ass again, making me move on him, making him moan out a little louder. After pulling back, i kissed the spot and smiled. "Now we're even" I smiled at him, leaning back onto his chest, his hands still on my ass as I fell back to sleep.

"Baby, come on." I heard hin whisper into my hear, his hands on the same spot like before. I lifted up me head from his chest tiredly, looking directly into his beautiful brown eyes as a smile erupted on my face. "You know... you look really cute like that... naked on my chest... and hot." He whispered, gently pulling the blanket off my body, exposing my naked body. "Noo, I'm cold." I whined, my body shivering immediately. "I can warm you." He smirked, turning me back around onto my back so he was lying on top of me again, his member right above my center, making me moan... again. He slung his arms around me, placing his head in the crook of my neck, his hair tickling my face. I put one hand in his long, curly hand as my other had made small motions on his big, trained back. I hummed contently, loving the contact once again.

"I'm hungry" I whispered into his ear after a few minutes of just laying on top of each other. He lifted his head up, smirking, sneaking his hand in between our bodies. "Nooo! Hungry for like... real food" "Alright." He agreed, getting up, making me feel cold immediately. I followed his naked body as he got out of the bed and walked over to where I had thrown his boxers last night and smiled at the sight. I love him. He turned around after pulling his boxers on and threw my panties and his shirt at me. I pulled them on and stood up. He gave me another kiss before we opened the door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. The others were probably already doing stuff since it was almost 11am. And it was confirmed, when we entered the kitchen and it was empty. "What should we eat?" I asked him, opening the fridge. " What about a fruitbowl with yogurt?" he suggested when he saw yogurt and some fruits. "Alright" I agreed. I am eating way too healthy with him. I pulled out the yogurt and some fruits as we both started cutting them into peaces, filling up two bowls.

"This is delicious!" I said loudly. He laughed, sticking another spoon into his mouth. I love how Shawn makes me want to eat healthy. I usually would only eat fast food and trash because I don't really look out for my well being. But with Shawn it's just different. And it makes me really happy. After eating and cleaning everything up, we walked back upstairs and got dressed. I put on a black top and a blue flannel with some white pants. He put on black pants with a black tank top and his green cardigan. It looked hot... especially with his long curly hair and the beads necklace. Of course I made sure to cover both our our hickeys, not wanting the fans to see something this private. "Come on, we can ask my dad to film, we have the equipment here." I said, pulling him downstairs with me towards my dad, who was laying outside in the sun. "Papa!" I shouted, making him looked up. "Yes Camila? Good morning you two." he smiled, sitting up. "I need you to record us playing my oh my... can you do that? Pleaseee." I begged him. He sigh but got up. "Alright... where?" "Living room? By the Piano." I suggested. "Okay, let's go then." He said. I could tell he was a bit annoyed but he's the only one who knows how to work with cameras and everything. Shawn and I prepared the living room and brought down the guitar. "Let's practice one more time, alright?" he said. I nodded and we played it one more time before my papa came in. "You two ready?" he asked and we nodded. He positioned the cameras and the ,microphones as we started playing. We needed more than one take but after a few times, we were satisfied. It was really cute how Shawn sat there, playing guitar for me. I even did the rap part but slowed it down. Shawn had helped me figuring out how to sing it. "That was good, you two." My papa said to us, smiling and sending the videos to my laptop so we could send them to the iHeart radio company. "Thanks papa." I said, kissing him before he walked back outside. "They also asked me to do a quick announcement for my instagram... can we do that?" I asked him shyly. "Sure baby, come on, right here... it's the best lighting." We sat down on the couch, he behind me as I started the video, announcing that I would be in the iheart radio home concert tomorrow. Shawns hand was on my lower back the whole time, making me smile as he did too. We ended the video and he kissed my shoulder. "You know... you look really good." he smiled. "You should take a photo for Instagram and post it right now... this is just... a too pretty outfit." he said, taking my phone out of my hand. "Sit right here.... and... maybe.... Cross your legs like... that" He said, positioning me. I did some poses as he took pictures, smiling behind the phone. "You are cute." "Shawnnn stoppp." I whined, feeling slightly embarrassed at all his sweet compliments. "It's true!" he said, handing me my phone back as I looked through the pictures. "Post this one." he said, tapping on one where I was smiling widely. "Noo... look at my teeth..." I said, not liking it at all. "What's wrong with them? They are beautiful." he said, looking into my eyes. "A lot of people don't really like them though... I know you do, but they just make me feel insecure... even though I'm already wearing an Invisalign." "Alright, baby.... but just know, I think they are perfect and you are perfect." he kissed me as I continued looking through the pictures. "Maybe this one?" I asked, showing him a picture where I was making a kiss face. "That's cute, yeah." he smiled. I swiped one more. "Oh my god! I love that!" he suddenly screamed. "Woah Shawn! Calm down." I slapped his shoulder. I glanced at the picture and immediately saw why he liked it. I was simply smiling at the camera but... my bare boob was showing. „Shawn! Never. Oh my god, stop." I said laughing embarrassed. "But I like it." "You psycho." I laughed. "Send it to me though..." he pouted. "Why do you need this? You can see this when every you want... live..." I smirked at him. "That's true..." he smirked back.

"Netflix?" I asked him when we were both laying in bed after a long day of learning how to ride a bike. "I'm exhausted." I admitted. Shawn walked towards the bed, only in boxers and I was laying in bed in only underwear, his favorite to be exact. "I know you are baby." he said laughing, recalling the day and my many filed attempts to ride the bike without his help. He laid down next to me and wrapped me in his arms. I had my laptop in my lap, scrolling through Netflix. "Hmm... this one?" I asked, showing him the show 'Love is blind'. "Hmm maybe continue scrolling." he said, not impressed. After looking through Netflix a bit more, I came across the show 'Too hot to handle'. "Oh! This one?" I asked. "Oh, that sounds... interesting..." he smirked. I knew he would like this. It was about hot girls and boys going to a nice resort. they did not know each other but are supposed to bond... BUT... without having sex or any sexual contact. I was kinda interested in that show... so was Shawn so we watched the first episode.

"I'm glad it's not me there..." he said towards the end of the first episode. "hey..." I pouted. "No, no.... not because they are so hot but...if it were you there... I would definitely not be able to hold myself back." he admitted. I laughed, placing my hand on his upper thigh. "Mila..." he groaned, noticing how my hand slowly glided up towards his... bulge. "What?" I asked innocently, knowing full well what effect I had on him. "Mila, you know... exactly what." he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him, as we continued what we had started in the music room.

--------

Naw... did you watch too hot to handle? I did! And I LOVE Francesca and Harry oh my god...