42

Camila's POV

"Alright babe, take some time for yourself, alright? I love you." I said, standing on my tippy toes and kissing his lips before slipping back inside so he could go on a small walk. I then walked up to my mama who was sitting outside, reading. "Mama?" "Sì mija?" "Can you cut my bangs a little? They are pretty long already..." I said, showing her how long they were by covering my eyes with them. "Sure, take a shower though. Where is Shawn?" "He went out to take a small walk. We will each take some time for ourselves today... but I maybe want to prepare a date for tonight? Do you think I could do that?" I asked my mama curiously. "Aw mija, that is really cute... yeah, we can talk about that later but first go and take a shower naw." I nodded and walked upstairs into my room. I picked up a blue top and some leggings with underwear of course. I then jumped into the shower, finally washing my hair an my body after days of just being in bed and it felt... refreshing.

When I stepped out of the shower I called my mama upstairs who quickly came with a scissor. "So Mija, just the bangs right?" "Yeah, please mama, don't mess this up." I giggled. "I think I can do that." She smiled. Just when she wanted to start I stopped her. "Wait!" I interrupted her before she could even start. "What, que pasa?! She asked, quickly pulling the scissor away. "Let me do an instagram story mama. So if it goes wrong and I look horrible people at least know it was you." I joked, getting my phone from the counter. "Ai mija... you're gonna embarrass me." She sigh. "I'm sure its not gonna be that bad but... just to be sure." I said, opening instagram story, putting on a filter and stating to explain the current situation. After I posted the videos where I told them that mama would be cutting my bangs I walked to mama with my phone and started filming when she started cutting my bangs. "Mama!" I stopped her water she made the first few cuts. I quickly stopped the instagram story and walked over to the mitten. "You are supposed to.... they are a little longer here and you have to cut it like this so it doesn't look like I have a book in front of my eyes and -" "Alright mija.... maybe I can still fix it? I mean, you obviously cant stay like that." She snorted, looking at my half cut bangs." I let out a sigh and picked up my phone again. "Alright... maybe its not that bad." I made another story, showing people that my mom didn't cut the bangs correctly but that it was fine. Mama finished cutting my bangs and tried to correct it a bit and in the end, it didn't even look that bad. "Is it horrible?" Mama asked when I stood in front of the mirror, trying to make a hair stain out of my freshly cut bangs. "No mama, it's surprisingly not. Thank you." I smiled, giving her a kiss on her cheek. "So, about the date you are planning?" she then asked while I got dressed and she cleaned the hair off the ground. Yeah well.... I thought that maybe it was my time to do something good for him...so maybe a date tonight... can I borrow the summer house?" "Oh mija, sure you can. Want me to help you with the food?" "Please... and we may be staying over there during the night... if thats okay, go course." "It is... I'm sure it's better if you spend the night over there, right? Some private space." She smirked at me. "Mama!" I said, gently pushing her shoulder. "But yeah... it probably is better." I added smiling, knowing that mama was probably right. "Okay, are you done? You can help me make lunch and we can talk about what you want to have for your date with Shawn." "Yeah, thank you again." She just smiled and walked downstairs after everything was done. I put my dirty clothes away and followed my mama downstairs. Shawn was not home, which was good so we could prepare dinner.

"Okay, so I'm gonna leave the food in the back kitchen alright? You can just prepare everything later when Shawn is busy and if you need help, call me." mama smiled and I thanked her. A few minutes later Shawn entered to eat lunch with us. I was pretty excited for the evening and it was har to hide my excitement from Shawn, but I did it.

"Baby, I'm gonna work out a bit and take a shower afterwards, alright?" "Yeah, do that." I smiled, kissing him. "Oh... and your bangs look pretty good baby." he said, slightly brushing them out of my face. "Thanksss" I giggled, pecking him again and waiting for him to walk downstairs to the workout room o I could finally start preparing the summer house. When he did, I didn't hesitate in getting the blankets and pillows off my bed and rushing over to the house to prepare everything. I threw my bedding onto the bed and made it look comfortable.... comfortable for us to spend a... good night in there. I then rushed back to the house and got the food and put it in the kitchen of the summer house. It wasn't anything fancy... just some pasta with a great sauce mama did and I had decided on a chill movie night so we were just going to eat on the couch while watching a movie together. I had also placed some fairy lights I found in the house and put them around the small but comfortable living room. I had a few more blankets and put the all over the couch, along with some pillows. I had also made some popcorn and chips and put the stuff in bowls and put it on the small table next to the couch. I positioned the big TV right in front of the couch so we had a perfect view from the couch and also put my laptop near the TV, which I had connected. We had Netflix, amazon prime and Disney plus and I was silently hoping that we would watch something from Disney plus. I took a look around the living room and was proud of myself. I had two plates next to the pot with spaghetti for later and also some wine and two wine glasses. We also had some other alcohol in the summer house but I'm sure we wouldn't need anything else since the night would definitely end up wit us... drunk... drunk in love upstairs in the bed. When I thought about that, another thought came to my mind. I smirked and rushed back to the main house and into my room. I opened my closet and pulled some stuff to the side, reveling a black box. I pulled it out and placed it on the bed. I hand used most of the stuff lately... well... I didn't need to, I have Shawn right here. But maybe tonight it would be fun. I took the whole box and rushed back to the summer house, placing the box under the bed. This would be a pretty magical night. I got dressed appropriately.... well.... it wasn't really appropriate. I had some lace panties on and no bra which we were both used to. I then pulled on a white, almost see through shirt from Shawn and put my hair up in a messy bun, pulling some hair strands out. It was around 6 pm and I was just waiting for Shawn to get out of the shower. He had already gone in since I could hear the water running but I had hurried. I sat down on the bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower and take him to my nicely planned night. I was so fucking excited!

--------------

Next chapter it the date night! I'm gonna try and write some smut? Do you want me to? I feel very weird about it though and I've never done it before....