3

Shawn's POV

"Bye Mom, bye dad and bye Aaliyah " I said as I kissed each of them. "I will miss you all a lot... and I am sorry for... for going during this hard time... I hope you understand" I said, feeling a little guilty. "Of course we do, Shawn. She needs you and we are happy that you are happy." my mom said, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I hugged her tightly before hugging my dad and my sister once more. "I love you all a lot... please stay safe... an-" "Shawn... just go, the love of your life is waiting for you and if you miss this flight you will ruin the surprise." Aaliyah chuckled. I smiled, took my bags and walked to the gates. Since it was almost 2 am, there were barely any people. I didn't have a problem with being recognize but at this time only people that were leaving for work were around. I didn't even need to wait. When I arrived at the gate I was just allowed to enter the plane and sit down. I had a first class seat on the window, two people next to me but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered to me in that moment was Camila. In a few hour I would finally be able to hold her again and kiss her.

The flight was tiring but I managed to get 2 hours of sleep. The other two hours of the flight I spent either listening to some caring music or writing some lyrics for my new album. I was exited. I knew Camila ha a little recording studio at home so maybe I can record one or two of my songs there.

The plane had now landed and when I got off the plane, I immediately breathed in the Miami air. It reminded me of Camila and I couldn't wait to finally hold her in my arms and kiss her. I grabbed my suitcases and walked out to the taxis. On the way there people recognized me and I took some people. I was bit surprised to see fans at this time of the day, 6:30 am. But when I finally sat down in the taxi, I couldn't contain my excitement. The drive would take another hour so I would get there at around 8 am. I had send a text to Sinu as soon as I landed and about 30 minutes later she told me that she was really exited to see me. I then put my phone away, just watching the beautiful dawn of Miami.

"Sir? We are here." I opened my eyes quickly, looking around and seeing Camilas neighborhood. I hadn't told him the exact address so I wouldn't expose Camilas dress so I was a few blocks away from theirs house. "Oh, thank you." I said, pulling out my purse, and paying the driver. He got suitcases out and drove away. I made my way towards the Cabello household.

"Oh god! good morning Mijo! It is so nice to see you!" Sinu said, pulling me into a tight hug when I knocked on the door. "Come in, come in, you must be tired... do you want to rest a bit? We still have more than 10 hours until she arrives. I nodded, pulling in my bags and entering their huge living room. "Where can I out my bags... or rest?" I asked Sinu who walked into the kitchen. "Oh Shawn, in Camila's room. Make yourself fell at home. I suppose you are going to sleep in Camilas bed so just go up to her room." She said, smiling slightly. I was happy that they were comfortable with be staying in Camila's room with her and sleep in the same bed. I made my way upstairs with my suitcases and pushed open Camila's bedroom door. The room was pretty clean and big. I sat down my suitcases, not bothering to get anything out, since I was really tired. But I did decide to take a quick shower before getting into her bed. Before I closed my eyes, I texted my mom, letting her know that I was in Miami.

A few hours later I opened my eyes by a knock on the door. I sat up in Camilas bed, shouting a soft "Come in." before the door opened. Alejandro peeked inside, smiling at me. "Hello Shawn! It's good to see you. I'm sorry for waking you up but its already 2 pm. If you sleep any longer, you want be able to sleep later tonight and we will be eating lunch so, come down in a few?" "Sure: Thank you, Alejandro." I smiled back at him. He pulled the door close behind him before leaving the room.I stood up, opening the blind of her room, looking into their nice and sunny garden. I pulled on a fresh shirt and some sport shorts, washing myself, before gong down into their kitchen.

"Good morning, Shawn." Sinu smiled, carrying a pot from the kitchen to the dining table in the living room. I walked behind her, seeing Alejandro and Sofi sitting at the table. As soon as Sofi saw me, she jumped up and engulfed me in a hug. "Shawn!" I smiled, hugging her too and smiling. I sat down next to her and waited for everyone so we could finally start eating. And only after a few bites, it was ... delicious. "It is delicious, Sinu!" I exclaimed happily, continue eating. Everyone chuckled and we ate, having light conversations. After a few minutes, Sofi asked me if I wanted to make some banana muffins for Camila, as little surprise. Sofi also mentioned that it wouldn't be half as good as me being here but it was really sweet, so I agreed, of course.

So after eating and helping Sinu clean a bit, Sofi and I started making muffins for Camila. We only had about 3 more hours before leaving for the airport and I couldn't wait. I was so exited to finally see her, hold her and kiss her. Sofi noticed my excitement. "Calm down Shawn. I know you are excited but so am i." she chuckled. I playfully punched her shoulder and she did the same. I was glad that I get along so well with her family. It made me feel.... like home. Camila makes me feel like home.

We got the muffins ready and the turned out really good. Probably because of Sofi. She is a good baker, whereas I cant do anything in the kitchen, just like Camila. But maybe we could use this time together to work on our cooking skills. We put the muffins on the table in the living room, since it would be the first room she would enter. "Shawn!" I heard Sofi shout from the kitchen. I quickly walked into the kitchen, thinking that something happened but she was sitting on the counter, smiling. "What?" I chuckled. "I have an idea. How about you surprise Camila here at home? My dad and I go and pick her up, while you stay here. I think the surprise would be even better... he finding you here at home, sitting by the muffins? That would be so cute... although I think she will be pretty sad during the car rode back here." Yeah... okay, yeah, thats awesome... you go and pick her up with your dad and I just wait here. But please let me know how she is doing... because I am worried." I pleaded. She smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'm going to get ready because we will be leaving soon. Dad and I probably will be grabbing something to eat before." "Okay.... And Sofi?" "Yeah?" "Thank you." "No Shawn, thank you... thank you for making her happy.... after everything that happened before...." then she walked up to her room and I walked out to lay in the sun for a bit.

"We are leaving!" I heard Alejandros voice, before the front door closed. Oh god... she's coming soon. I got up from the couch where I have been watching TV while Sinu was doing laundry. I asked to help her but she wouldn't let me. So I sat on the couch. But now, I was nervous. I looked over at the muffins Sofi and I had made before walking upstairs into her room. I quickly took a shower, chased my hair and body before getting out and putting on some fresh clothes. I put on a white shirt which was slightly see through, and some loose shorts. I let my curly hair dry with the air, but not without going with my hand through it. I looked into the mirror once more before sitting down on her bed. By now it was already 8:20 pm that means that Mila should have landed by now. Just then, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Sofi.

Sofi (just now): Hey Shawn, we are on our way back now. She is crying and she probably has been crying the whole flight... and the whole night... her eyes are red and puffy. She is sleeping now though. We will be home in about 40 minutes... see you there! Cant wait for her reaction when she sees you.

Finally... I walked downstairs where Sinu was sitting and told her that they were on their way back and that Camila wasn't doing too good. "That girl is crazy over you" she chuckled. "But I am also crazy over her.... she makes me really happy..." "And you make her really happy too, Shawn. I'm happy that you finally found your way to each other." Sinu smiled, putting a hand on my shoulder before walking into the kitchen. "Can I help you make dinner to pass some time?" I asked. "Sure!"

-------
They're almost meeting 🥺
I'm living for Shawmila in quarantine...
Do you mind if I put smut in this book?
But warning! I have never written smut before!!