29

Camila's POV

"Good morning baby, I'm going for a run, alright?" Shawn whispered into my ear as I still was laying sleepy in bed. I stretched myself in bed, nodding slightly. "Be back soon." he smiled, pecking my lips and leaving, closing the door quietly behind him. I laid in bed a few more minutes before finally sitting up in bed and deciding to do something for him today. He gifts me every day, today is my time to shine. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on some white dotted stretch pants and a black top. I brushed through my hair with my fingers, letting it fall down my back. When I was kind of satisfied with my appearance, I walked downstairs. Shawn had left about fifteen minutes ago so I was sure he wasn't here. "Mama?" I asked, entering the kitchen. "Si! Camila? Aqui!" she said, her voice coming from the yard. I walked over to her. "Mama? Can you help me make pancakes?" "You want to make pancakes in our kitchen?" "mama... with your help... so I don't burn nothing down..." I said a little embarrassed. "Alright, come on." I walked into the kitchen behind her and over to the drawers, taking out the things I needed for pancakes. I got a big bowl, milk, oil, cinnamon, an egg and a gluten free pancake mix, since Shawn eats gluten free. "Mama! Can you maybe fill it for my instagram story?" I asked her while I placed the things down on the counter. "Sure." She took my phone and started filing my pancake making progress. It was a little bit of a mess and to be honest I do absolutely have no idea of how to make pancakes but... I did my best... and I didn't burn down the kitchen. I danced around the kitchen a bit, ate some pieces of pancake here and there and finally set the table for everyone. Shawn still hadn't come home but I was sure he would be here soon. Before her left he made a quick Instagram Story and he looks super hot. I need this picture, damn.

After ten minutes, I heard the door open. "Finally!" I groaned, walking towards the door. "I'm hungry, come on." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him inside. "Well... hello to you too, baby." he giggled, walking over to the sink and washing his hands. "Mama! Papa! Sofi! Ana! Breakfast." I shouted through the house. Everyone came down and we sat around the table. "Who made these?" Sofia asked looking at the slightly dark pancakes. "I did." I said proudly. "Are you sure you can eat them?" She asked, picking one op with her fork and looking at it weirdly. "Sofi! You can, I swear." I said, fake annoyed. Shawn laughed at our interaction and looked at me, waiting for me to say something... and I knew what. "Yes, they are gluten free, baby" I giggled, placing two on each of out plates. "Alright, thanks baby." HE smiled, kissing me quickly to not be too affectionate in front of my family. My mama placed a cup of coffee in front of Shawn which he took, thanking her. I had a cup of tea, like I had the last few days now, it just keeps me calmer. We all said a quick prayer and began to eat breakfast together, talking and laughing together. I love how good Shawn is with my family... not like Matt.... he would rarely be at my parents and my mom was very carful with letting me be alone with him... well... it obviously didn't really help... but I'm glad it's over now and I have the best man ever by my side.

We finished eating, put the things away and walked back up to my room. "Baby? Can I take a quick shower? I'm a bit sweaty since it was already hot." Shawn asked, already pulling out his clothes. "Sure babe." I smiled, sitting down on the bed, watching him take his clothes. "Can I get ready in the bathroom while you shower?" I asked, not wanting to not be able to look at his hot body. "Sure baby." he smiled, walking over, taking my hand and pulling me into the bathroom with him. He took of his clothes while I prepared my toothbrush, watching him though the mirror. "You are so hot babe." I said in awe, my eyes roaming his naked body. "So are you..." he murmured, coming closer to me from behind and placing his hands on my butt and resting his neck on my shoulder. "I love you" I smiled, looking at him through the mirror. "Love you too." He smiled back, eyes closed and nose buried in my neck, taking in my scent. He then pulled back after biting my neck softly and getting into the shower. I brushed my teeth, did my face routine and fixed my hair a bit. When I was done, Shawn was already putting on his clothes. "Mila? Do you want to continue the guitar lessons today?" He asked, pulling on his fresh pair of shorts and walking over to the counter where I was sitting on. Shawn had been trying to teach me some guitar for the last few weeks now and I really enjoy it. I know... I once knew how to play... but with Matthew I never really... got the chance to. So now Shawn is practically staring from zero, but thats okay. "Sure. Right now? We can sit outside by the rocks where I love to sit." "Yeah, come on." He smiled, taking my hand again. Before continuing though, he pulled me over to his closet. "Take this. It's a little chilly now. And besides... I love seeing you in my clothes" He smiled, handing me his grey cardigan. I smiled, pulling it over my shoulders and kissing his cheek. We then walked over to the wall where the guitars were hanging, also a few from Shawn. "You can take my favorite one." He smiled, taking down his small guitar which I also had in London with me. I know how much he loves to play on it. "You sure you don't want to play on it?" "Positive, my favorite guitar for my favorite person." He said, taking it down and kissing my lips afterwards. I smiled, happy at his comment, while I watched him take down my guitar which he had been using for the live concerts lately.

We sat outside and he taught me a bit more on how to play my own songs but also how I could play 'I know what you did last summer' So now we were able to play it together.... even if I wasn't that good. "Baby, now try playing 'Real Friends' again." He said, sitting back against the stone wall, waiting for me to start playing the song which I once knew how to play. I concentrated and played it, not noticing Shawn filming me. When I looked over though, I saw him take his phone down again, smiling. "Babeee" I groaned, knowing he had just filmed me. "What? You look cute in my cardigan and with my guitar. I can not miss this moment." He explained, obviously doing something on his phone, probably editing the story. "Show me pleaseee." I whined again. He tapped one more time on the screen before turning it towards me. He had made a short Boomerang and put on a filter. "That's okay." I said, allowing him to post it. "Okay? No. This is the cutest thing Mila." He said in awe, tapping post. I giggled. How is he so sweet? "The fans are going to go crazy with this story." I said smiling, knowing how obsessed some fans were with posts of Shawn and me. But I like it... as long as they don't spread hate and come into our private lives.

-------

I am back on this story! Now that 'Please don't fall' ended I have time to only focus on this one! But for me school starts on the 15th... so I won't be able to post as much! Hope that's okay