63

Camila's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling warm and happy. Shawns arms were around me, pressing our still naked bodies together. I always feel very happy and light after making love with Shawn... he is so incredibly sweet and carful...I let out a happy sigh, burying my head a little more into his warm chest and closing my eyes again, just listening to his calm breathing, indicating that he was also pretty tired.

"Angel... wake up..." I heard Shawns eyes, along with the feeling of his fingers drawing circles onto my back. I opened my eyes and was met with his chest. But when I looked up he had the most soft look on his face along with his curls messily on his head, making me want to have him all over again. "Hey angel... are you well rested?" He asked softly. Every time he calls me angel my stomach just does flips and tons of butterflies erupt. "I love you." I just had to tell him. After our love making session I just needed him to know one more time how much I appreciate him. " I love you too my angel..." He smiled even more, kissing my head. I let out a small giggle, kissing his his chest again before pushing myself up and laying down directly next to him, the blanket down to my hips and exposing my chest. "You up for a snack? I'm actually kinda hungry now..." I admitted, looking over at him and seeing him eyeing my chest making me smile. "Sure I actually would like some coffee." He said, sitting up and pulling me up with him. "Here." He threw one of his shirts to me along with my black leggings with the white stripe in the side which I pulled on along with fresh underwear. He put on a black top, black nike shorts and his head band which pushed his curls out of his face. When we were both ready we walked downstairs. We had missed lunch.... for obvious reasons... and now we were both hungry. My parents weren't inside, neither was Sofi so we just made ourselves something to eat and sat down, talking. After a while when we were both done eating and had placed the plates in the dishwasher, Shawn made a coffee and in the same moment my mama and papa came back inside from the garden, bringing Thunder, Leo and Eugene with them. "Oi Shawn and Karla." She greeted us. "Did you eat?" I nodded, telling her that we also had put the plates in the dish washer. Sofi also came down when she heard all the voices and sat down next to me, across from Shawn with her phone. "Hey Sofi." Shawn smiled. "Hey." She gave a short answer before looking back down to her phone. "What are you looking at?" I asked. She took a few seconds to respond but then looked back at me. "Oh, just Tik Tok.." She mumbled, scrolling down. I looked at Shawn and he knew exactly what I was thinking about, making him laugh out loud. "Why are you two laughing?" Sofi asked confused. "Oh, it's nothing." I laughed, taking a sip of water. "If you're laughing because of your Tik Tok, I saw it. It was honestly a little embarrassing but at least no one knows my account so, everything's cool." She laughed slightly. "Hey! It was awesome! Don't say it was embarrassing, we practiced this  a lot." I pouted playful. "How come none of you can do the 'Woah' then?" She mocked me. I playfully hit her shoulder, making Shawn laugh at our sister fight. "Dont laugh or you're next" I said, trying to be serious again, failing and erupting into a new fit of laughter.

After we calmed down again we were just sitting at the table, talking and stuff until Thunder came running towards Shawn. I love how quickly he bonded with all our dogs. He seemed to forget the fact that he once was 'allergic to dogs'. He never even showed an allergic reaction to any of my dogs. He started petting Thunder, making him want more as Shawn started playing with him. I found the sigh too adorable so I unlocked my phone, opened Instagram, put on a black and white filter and started filming Shawn's and Thunder's interaction. But just when I started recording, Shawn lost interest and just walked away. I filmed him walk around the table and stopped. "Aww, I just wanted to film you two..." I said, posting the short video. "Well, I guess Thunder wants our little interactions to stay between us." He smiled playful. I laughed, staring up and indicating for him to follow me. It was already dark outside so we wouldn't really do anything else.

"Netflix?" Shawn asked. "Pleaseeee." I jumped up, grabbing his hand exited. I don't know why but I always get exited when I get time to watch something with him. "Alright baby, come." He said, pulling be down to the bed and pulling the blanket over our bodies. He searched for Harry Potter and put it on play. We were both pretty into the movies and almost trough.

I didn't even notice I had fallen asleep... only when I opened my eyes and the room was completely dark. I could hear Shawn breathing next to me as I was laying on his arm, his chest completely exposed since I had pulled the whole blanket over my body. I quickly freed myself from the blanket and made sure to also give him some of it before laying back down, but not without making sure I wasn't hurting his arm. I put his arm close to his body so I could lay back down on the pillow, looking up. I didn't even feel tired anymore. Super weird. I took my phone to check the time. 4:38 am. Shit... way too early... I turned around, knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon, especially now, that Shawn was fast asleep, not able to soothe me. I had my phone in my hand and decided opening Instagram. Sine it was 4 am most people were sleeping so I just kept scrolling through my following page until I accidentally tapped on the recommended page. I was greeted with pictures from Shawn and myself during our walk in the morning. It was nothing bad, no bad comments but the angle the pictures were shot from kinda.... bothered me... I was looking fat... my thighs, my stomach... yeah... I dont like that at all. But what also bothered me were the fans comments. I know they didn't mean it in a bad way... but comments like 'Damn, look at her ass' or 'She's blessed with that latin ass' and stuff like that... they just make me feel insecure... sometimes I think that Shawn only likes me because of my ass... because honestly.... I think Matthew was. Shawn tells me a lot that he loves my curves... my curves. I would prefer to... not be so curvy... I know a lot of people wish they could have my curves but I just dont feel comfortable. I dont feel comfortable in my own body... and those pictures and comments gave me more reasons to feel unsure about myself... maybe I need to do more for my body... workout? Eat healthy? Eat less? Probably....

I ended up staying awake the whole night, tears rolling down my cheeks as I searched for ways to just either accept my curves or change them and I was opting for the second one.
———————
you know me, something is coming