36

Shawn's POV

We had a rough night... Camila had been throwing up the whole night and complaining about a stomachache. She ate something she shouldn't have and now... she's sick. It was barely 6am and Mila was once again throwing up. "Baby.., I'm sorry..." I said softly, rubbing her back and holding her hair back. She yesterday ate something I hadn't and now she's sick. I feel sorry for her but now I can help her and be there for her. She wasn't able to say anything and it was okay. We sat there another 10 minutes, waiting for her to feel better so she could go back to bed. When she stopped heaving, I bent down next to her. "Ready for bed baby?" "Mhm.... y-yeah-" She said. I gave her my hand to help her standing up since she was wobbly on her own legs. I led her to the sink, letting her wash her hands and mouth. I then picked her up in my arms, carrying her back to the bed. I gently placed her down, pulling the covers over her body. "I'm gonna get you new tea, alright?" I said, picking up the empty tea cup and leaving after kissing her forehead. Her face was all pale and a little sweaty. She nodded and closed her eyes, probably falling back into a light and much needed sleep. I walked downstairs, meeting Sinu. This early? "Good morning Sinu." I smiled. She didn't know what was up but she probably heard Camila during the night. "Is Camila alright?" She asked straight away. "I heard her throw up sometimes during the night." She added. "No... she had been throwing up the whole nig-" "She's not pregnant right?" Sinu asked quickly. "No Sinu, she's not. I swear. I think she caught a stomach flu or something.... she also had stomach aches during the night and is still having them." I explained, putting a new teabag into her cut and filling it up with hot water. "Oh mios dios." she said, putting one hand on her fore head and one on her hip. "Then bring her this please." She said quickly after, pulling out some pills from the top drawer in the kitchen. "She has to take this... together with the tea. It will make the stomachache go away through out the day. Oh, and maybe bring her a hot water bottle to calm the stomach ache." She pulled out the hot water bottle which I had given her when she had had her period. I filled it up with hot water, thanked Sinu and brought everything upstairs to our room. Mila was asleep but as soon as I closed the door, very quietly, she opened her eyes again. "Hey baby... how are you feeling?" I asked her softly, putting the things down on y some of the bed. "Hmm..." she only said, not completely opening her eyes and I took it as not good. "Here." said, placing the hot water potted under her blanket on her bare stomach." "Hmmm... thanksss." she said weakly. "Tea?" I asked her, lifting up her cup. She nodded her head and I helped her sit up. "Take this as well. It will make the stomachache go away" I said, placing the pill in her hand. She took it and then laid back down. I wasn't sure if she wanted me close or not so I just laid down next to her, looking at her. "Cuddle..." She mumbled. I smiled and placed my arms around her, pulling her close to my body to give her comfort.

A few hours later.... well... barely an hour later, she shot up again. Threw up again and came back, with me helping her. I cant even imagine how exhausted she must feel. We laid back down and I took care of her until we were called for lunch. "Do you want to go down? You don't have to eat anything... but maybe it will make you feel better, getting out of bed for a bit." "yeah... okay." she said, sitting herself up. "Come on, I'll help you baby. What do you want to wear?" I asked, looking through her closet. "You choose... but please some sweats." She said, still sitting at the edge of her bed. I was about to pull out a black cropped shirt but then I remembered her bellyache... she probably wouldn't want to wear something cropped right now. So I walked over to my closet and looked through my shirts. I pulled out a red shirt which I don't really use and showed it to her. "This one?" I asked. "Yes." she smiled, standing up and taking it from my hands. "Thank you." she said smiling, embracing me. "You're welcome, baby. I just love seeing you in my clothes." I smiled, placing my hand on her small lower back. "Come, get dressed." I said, pulling back. She walked into the bathroom to change, leaving the door slightly open. I was already dressed and ready so I just waited for her to be ready.