45

Camila's POV

We had two amazing days, filled with only love. We spent our days meditating outside or just teaching each other guitar and Spanish. He has actually gotten better and now knows how to say a few things. The first thing he knew how to say was 'Te quiero' which isn't that hard but for him it had a lot of meaning. We now say it every night before we go to bed and every morning when we wake up, it's kind of our thing now. Yesterday evening Shawn and I had planned on making lunch for everyone so that's what we would do in a bit. Shawn was currently outside, probably taking to his family and I was with my mom, planning on what and how to do food for lunch. She tried to explain as good as she could and I tried to understand as good as I could. I put everything on the counter and the called Shawn to come inside and help me. He quickly came after turning his phone down and started after I told him my plan. Shawn would be doing his famous broccoli eggs and I would try and roast some small paprika's. He began right away but me, being scared of sprinkling oil, waited for a bit before placing them inside the pan. Shawn was actually really really good and almost done when all I managed was to almost burn my paprikas. I decided that this was way too funny to not show it to anyone. I showed Shawn and myself cooking and of course Shawn had to tease me. "At least I didn't make burnt sausages." he said smirking, proud of his food. I of course said it wasn't burnt and that I did it on purpose and then posted the story. "I love this story! But of course you had to say something about my burnt paprikas..." I pouted at him, placing my phone on the table behind me. "Of course I had to, someone needs to tease you." he smirked, taking a step back from his pan, which was now off and ready, and pulled me into him. "Ahh, I love you." he smiled into my hair but I was quick to pull away and run around the counter. "Catch me!" I smirked, sticking out my tongue at him. "Mila, you know I'm faster." he smiled, slowly walking Ito my direction but I continued walking away from him. "Show me." I teased. "Alright." he then started running after me, quickly catching up to me and pulling me into his chest, dropping me with his arms. And he didnt hesitate in tickling me, making me scream between laughter. "Stop! Sh- Shawn ! N-No!" I screamed and he finally stopped, my breathing quick. "Camila! The food!" I heard mama shout from outside. "Shit!" I said, quickly freeing myself from Shawns arms and running to the stove. I had the cover on the pan but I could see that there was a lot of smoke under it. I quickly turned the stove off and ran outside with the pan to stop the smoke detector from beeping. I put the pan on the stone floor, carefully opening the cover so the smoke could escape. From behind me I heard Shawn laugh. "That's not funny!" I said. I turned around and there was a Shawn, dying of laughter and mama who was not looking too amused. "Camila! What did I tell you about playing in the kitchen!" she scolded me, shaking her had. "Sorry..." I said, slightly embarrassed. She just took the pan again and walked inside with it, probably finishing up herself. Shawn then came to my side, one hand on my shoulder. "I think it's clear who's the better cook." He said softly. "Hey! It was your fault... I swear it would have worked if you weren't there..." "So you want me to go? Alright." he detached his hand from my shoulder and walked inside. "Stop! Shawn. I was kidding, stop playing and come here." I said, making him turn back around. We sat down on my favorite place, the stone bench and waited for mama to call us for lunch... which she had finished.

Later, we laid together in bed, both with our phones . "Oh my god Shawn! I thought you were talking to your family earlier!" I laughed when I saw the video pieces on my twitter time line. Shawn was live earlier, having absolutely no idea of the instagram filter. "Mila! Stop... it was so embarrassing" he whined. "It's just too funny. I mean... you putting on 10 filters at the same time? Hilarious! The people all telling you how to do it right but all yo did was just blow them a kiss and tell them you love them! Oh man... I wish I could print this out! But at least you love them." Then I blew a kiss and imitated him. He gave me a light punch in my shoulder. "S- sorry!" I said in between laughter. "Come here!" He then said, putting both phones down and pulling me on top of him, I was still laughing. "You... little... tease..." Shawn said, tickling my sides, making me laugh even louder. "Sh- Shawn... s- stop! Ple- ease." I tried stopping him. I was laughing so loud and it just all felt so natural. It always did with him. He then stopped to place a quick kiss on my lips and pin me down on the mattress as he rolled on top of me. "I love the giggly, carefree and happy you." He then said softly, leaning down and softly kissing me again. "But I also love the sad, vulnerable, anxious and hurting you... so I can be there for you and take care of you." He said in almost a whisper, leaning down and kissing me again. "I love everything about you, baby" he said again, finally letting himself softly rest on top of me. I sneaked my arms around him, pushing him closer to myself to warm me. "I love you too... a lot." I whispered into the Crook of his neck, kissing him there. He hummed happily, snuggling into a more comfortable position, entangling our legs, intertwining our hand and listening to each others heartbeats, beating as one.

----------

They are hella cute.