55

Camila's POV

I opened my eyes because the spot next to me was empty and cold and it was even colder since I was only in panties. But I could hear a nice voice. Shawn. I turned m head to the side to where my recording stuff was and there he was. Shawn was sitting there with his new black guitar he had just ordered a few days ago and he was recording something. When I listened for a bit I heard it was 'If I cant have you' in the prettiest and most sexy voice of all time.  Damn... that is my boyfriend.... singing a song he wrote about me while at our house... I continued listening to him while not saying anything. He looks so pretty and hot at the same time.... I just want him to back back here and cuddle with me. But oh damn.... today is also the day the dance video to 'My Oh My' is being released... I am supposed to do a chat round on my YouTube before the video drops.... I still have about an hour until then. I let him finish and when I was sure the video was done and he finished recording,  I called him. "Babe..." He turned around and immediately smiled when he saw me. "Hey baby.... did you sleep well?" I nodded slightly, giving him a cheesy smile. "And I woke up the best way.... to your voice..." "Oh, so you heard me?" "I did.... you sound incredible, you are incredible...." I gushed. He giggled, set his guitar down and walked back over to me. He had a white tank top on with a red print and his hair was put back with a hair band. Before he reached the bed he took of the tank top and laid down next to me, pulling me into his embrace. I pulled off his hairband so I could play with his curly hair. "Yi love you..." He whispered into my hair, his hands on my stomach while my back pressed into his chest. "So... what are you up to today?" "The dance video to 'My Oh My' drops today...." "Are you nervous?" I nodded and buried my face in his arm.. "Aw baby... you don't need to be nervous.... I'm sure it's awesome... I'm so excited to see it." He kissed my neck, pulling me in every closer. "I don't know... I was snuggling a lot when filming the video.... and I'm supposed to do a chat round on YouTube half an hour before the video drops... which is in about 20 minutes..." I explained. "It's gonna be so, so amazing. I'm super sure of it." HE reassured me, sensing my nervousness. "I hope so...." "I know it baby." He smiled, tickling my neck and making me giggle. We stayed in that position 15 more minutes before it was time for me to get ready for the chat round. I sat up and grabbed my phone and laptop. "Babe...." I lightly shook Shawn, softly waking him up from the light slumber he ad been in. He opened his eyes and smiled when looking at me. This man makes me crazy..... I thought to myself smiling. "Shawn, can you maybe take a picture of me in front of my laptop to announce the chat session I'm doing?" I handed him my phone which he took. "You sure you don't want to put on clothes?" I nodded, placing the laptop in front of my while laying down on my side and putting the fluffy blanket around my body. He stood up and kneeled down in front of the bed. "Alright baby, you ready?" I nodded, looking at the laptop so it looked like I was already answering questions. "Done. Here.... I took a few... you just look adorable... It should be a crime to look like this." He immediately laid down behind me, pulling the blankets over our joined bodies while looking over my shoulder at my Phone screen where I was posting the picture on Instagram.  During the chat session he stayed with me and helped answer the questions.

"The video is up!" He said excitedly. I bit my lip, clicking on it so Shawn could watch it for the first time. The whole time he was quiet and I was nervous. Would people like it? What if not? What if Shawn doesn't like it? What would I do th- "Oh god Mila.... this is so awesome... you dance like a professional... like really... I'm so proud of you." He kissed my neck and pulled me super close to him, closing my laptop and laying on his back so I was on top of him. "Relax.... people  are going to love it. Don't check on the feedback today, you will only get overwhelmed. I'll distract you." He whispered into my ear, kissing my neck again. I closed my eyes, grateful that I had him with me. Otherwise I would completely overwhelm myself and end up having a mental breakdown once again. So I nodded lightly, signaling that I would not go on social media today. We continued cuddling for some time before finally getting up and eating something. We made sandwiches and ate them outside by the  pool.

"Relax and remember.... no social media." Shawn said, kissing my forehead before leaving for a walk. I was gonna take a bath. I don't think I could take the paparazzis today. I let warm water fill the tub and got in, putting on some music... also some from my boyfriend. I tried not falling asleep since it's pretty dangerous and I managed to stay awake.

When Shawn came back from his walk, mama had already made lunch and I had set the table... alone. Sofia was coming back home tomorrow night, finally. Then it would be her setting the table with me... or making pizza and stuff. We ate lunch together and after that we spent the day together singing and paying guitar. He taught me a few more songs to play and we even sag together as duet. "You are amazing baby." He smiled, kissing my forehead after we were done playing. "I have the best teacher." I smiled at him, leaning into his chest. "I love you.... you know that?" He whispered into my ear. "I know... I love you too." I sigh.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates but school is killing me...

AND HOLY FRICK.... ARE WE OKAY??!!?!?!? THE TIK TOKS AND THE ALBUM AND EVERYTHING WE GOT YESTERDAY LIKE WHATTTTTT I CANTT THEY ARE SO CUTE

I now need fluff stories of them.... recommend me some fluff fanfics of shawmila pls ❥