35

Make out session ahead.

Camila'S POV

Today I had an early vocal lesson. Shawn was still sleeping so I got out of bed, getting dressed. I put on some black stretch pants and a white,  strapless top. I put my hair in a low bun, pulling out my bangs again, which had gotten pretty long over the weeks, and put on a white and black hairband. Before walking out of the room, I saw Shawns Kaki cardigan and pulled it over my shoulders. I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror, loving how the huge jacket looked on me. I walked over to the bed, kissing Shawn's cheek, grabbing my phone and leaving for the other big bathroom. My family knew I had a vocal lesson and they also knew that the best sound was in the bathroom so the didn't bother me when I was in there, talking on FaceTime to my vocal coach.

I had a one hour session, talking and singing before hanging up with a smile. I then practiced the song I had always been practicing, filming myself and posting it on my instagram story. It was now 10 am when I left for the kitchen, seeing Shawn standing there, talking to my dad. "Morning." I smiled at both. "morning." Shawn yawned. "Still tired?" "kinda." he said, drinking his coffee. "What are you two gonna do today" my dad asked. "I don't know yet... you?" I asked my dad. "We're going out to get some groceries, your mom, Sofia and Ana and I. Ana is going back home today and we are leaving Sofi with them for two weeks." He explained. "Oh, where is she?" I asked, not wanting to let her go without saying good bye. "She's upstairs packing some stuff with Ana." "Please tell me before you're leaving so I can say goodbye." he nodded.

"Babe? What are we going to do today?" I asked him. "Hm... I don't have any plans... do you? How was your vocal lesson?" he asked as we entered our room so he could get dressed."It was good, haven't you watched my Instagram story yet?" I asked."No, but I will later, okay?" I nodded. "oh, and have I mentioned how freaking cute you look in that jacket?" he said, coming closer and tickling my sides, making me giggle. "stop!" I giggled. "Shawnnn....no..no" he finally stopped and we both fell onto the bed laughing. "I love you" he smiled brightly at me. "So do I ... even more." I leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Alright babe, get dressed so we can do something." "What if I don't wanna do anything today or get dressed?" Shawn asked smirking. "Well... you can only put on some boxers... I don't mind... but my dad probably would." I said. "Alright, alright, I'm getting completely dressed." he groaned, standing up from the bed. I watched him getting dressed and when he was about to fall onto the bed next to me, my dad called from downstairs. "Oh, I'm right back, they're probably leaving..." I stood up. "wait! I'm coming with you of course, I also want to say bye to Sofi." He said, getting off from the bed and walking downstairs with me. "Sofi?" I asked, only seeing my dad. She quickly came around the corner, a backpack on her  back and a bag in her hand. "Mila!" She said, running up to me and embracing me in a tight hug. I also put my arms around her. "I'm gonna miss you Sofi." I said. "Me too, Mila but it's only two weeks... and right here in Miami." She giggled. "Still..." "I mean... you have your boyfriend here." She smirked into my ear, looking back at Shawn who was watching us. I laughed, pulling back. "Be safe Sofi. I love you." I said, pulling back. She smiled and then Shawn went to embrace her. My whole family then gathered by the entrance. "Bye, we'll be back in maybe... two hours?" My mom said taking her purse. "Oh, take your time." I said, smirking at Shawn, who bumped my shoulder. My dad and mom just shot us a look, knowing what I was talking about. "Alright you two, be safe, see you later." They finally said before leaving the house, locking the door behind them. "Movie in the living room?" I asked him. "Yeah, come on." he grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch. "well... now that we are alone... I think it's okay if we take off... these" Shawn said, pulling down his shorts and his shirt and pulling me on top of him. I laughed when I felt his hands on the hem of my pants. I'm glad the couch was quite big. He also pulled down my pants and as soon as they were off, a make out session started... a heated one. He pulled off my top, easily since it didn't have any straps, leaving me almost naked, no bra again. "Take.... take this... off..." he mumbled between kisses, wanting me to pull off my leggings.  And I did, leaving me in only panties. Well... one thing led to another and both our underwear landed on the floor. I hope our parents never find out what happened next on this ouch... they probably would've burned it and thrown both of us out.

"This was... exhausting... " I said when I was laying in his arms, our underwear on again. "it was... but definitely worth it." he smiled. I hummed against his chest. "So? movie now?" he asked."Yeah." he grabbed the remote control and put on the next part of Harry Potter. I snuggled even more into his embrace, pulling a thick blanket over both of us. He held both my hands under the blanket, drawing circles on my hands. This moment is just so... pure... and I love it. I then got a text, making me grab my phone from the small table in front of us. "My mom texted." I said, tapping on the text. "Oh... she said they will probably be out till the evening... they are staying at my grandmas for a bit since they are allowed to. " "Well... I'm not complaining... more time for us." He smiled, pulling me in further. "Can I make a small Instagram Story?" I asked, looking back at him. "Sure... but I suggest you put on a shirt first..." he giggled, throwing my top at me and pulling his own shirt on, leaving us in only our underwear underneath the blanket. I opened instagram and put my favorite filter on before sitting a bit away from Shawn. No need to make things too intimate on here. I first filmed my face and then filmed over at Shawn, who quickly looked away. "I got embarrassed.." he giggled, right when I ended the video. "AW, you're so cute babyyy." I giggle, showing him the video and saving it before posting it on my story. "Well... this needs a second part." I smiled, doing another story. I started laughing right when I started the video because Shawn tickled my feet. "You sound like a devil with that laugh..." he smiled, peeling a tangerine and looking away from the camera, always leaning away from me a little further. "Are you shy?" I asked playful. "I get nervous for your instagram.." he said quietly. "You do? You're killing it though." I smiled at him, zooming in on his lips, wanting to kiss them again. I stopped the video and before even posting it, I leaned into him and kissed his lips. "Love you" I smiled. I then saved and posted the video. "I love you too Mila." he hummed, pulling me back on top of him. I made myself comfortable between his legs and his hands settled in front of my body as we continued to watch the movie.

"Guitar?" he asked when the movie had ended as well as another make out session. "Mhh..." I mumbled, pulling away from him, pulling my pants back on. "Get dressed, we're going to sit outside." I said, walking upstairs to grab the two guitars. I took his small one and mine off the wall, walking back downstairs. Shawn wasn't in the living room anymore so I guessed he already had to be outside. And he was, his back turned to me. I quietly opened the glass door, approaching him. "Buuuhh!" I shouted, creeping up behind him and making him jump a little. "Damn Mila... you scared me baby." he said, putting his hand on his chest. "Sorry.... here" I said, giving him his guitar and sitting on the other side of the porch on my favorite place, the stone bank. I started to play a few songs Shawn had taught me while he quietly hummed to it. "You look wonderful baby." he smiled taking out his phone. I continued playing some songs. "Mila, look!" I heard Shawn and I looked up, looking directly into his camera. "Shawn!" I said, fake annoyed. He did another instagram story of me. "What? You know you look awesome... and whats even better... you are glowing... after sex." he smirked, posting the story. "Shut up!" I laughed at him, continuing to play as he joined me.

-----------

Lovely, lovely, right? Well... about that couch... I think I would burn it too... we don't know what happened... but it probably wasn't... innocent. *smirk*

I'm, once again, thinking about another story.
Do you know the song 'July' by Noah Cyrus? Listen to it! The story will be based on that song! Leave your suggestions here of what you think the story will be about :)