11

This chapter was weird to write haha you will find out why right in the beginning. Hellppppp

BUT HOLY MOLY!!!! I wasn't planning on updating today at all but you just keep surprising me!!! I mean #1 on #Shawmila? Like whaaatttt???? YOU ARE CRAZY!

Camila's POV

I had fallen sleep again during the movie on Shawns chest. I woke up because I felt a light pain in my abdomen and I knew what that meant. I was about to get my period and I had had stomach pain the last few days. And that sucks. Shawn was asleep too and had put the laptop down next to him on the ground. I pulled away from him slightly, feeling the coldness on my bare chest and got up to walk to the bathroom. I slipped down my panties and sitting on the toilet, seeing a small red spot in y underwear. Great. I groaned, standing up and putting my underwear into the laundry basket quietly pulling open the door and walking to my underwear drawer, quickly pulling out some panties. "What are you doing babe?" Shawn. I turned around, standing completely naked in front of him. He saw the panties I had in my hand, looking questioning at me. "You know you can just lay down next to me like that" he smirked. I just shook my head. "Actually no. I just started my period." I groaned. "Aw baby. You feeling okay?" He then said bit serious, sitting up. "Yeah... just a bit stomach pain..." I said, feeling uncomfortable again and walking into the bathroom. I pulled on my panties and putting in a pad. I only use them when I have nothing special to do and am just at home. Shawn had been with me during a lot of my periods and my mood swings and had been the absolute most supporting boyfriend ever. I washed my hands walked outside to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I wasn't feeling great. Mood swings. "Come here baby." Shawn said, stretching out his arms. I walked over, laying down in his arms. "I just want to cuddle." I whined. It took some time to find a comfortable position.... nothing seemed to be comfortable so I sat back up. "What are you doing?" Shawn asked confused. "Nothing is comfortable." I always had this when I was on my period. Nothing. Was. Comfortable. And those back and stomach pains... stoop. "Wanna lay down on the floor again?" he asked, sitting up too. Usually that was the only comfortable position I would find so I nodded. He laid down a blanket and two pillows and motioned for me to lay down with him. I did, laying on my stomach and hoped it would make me feel better. He put the blanket over by bode and put his arm around me. It was almost time for dinner but I wasn't really hungry right now. Probably in the middle of the night. My eyes felt heavy and I fell back into a light slumber on the floor.

I woke up again, laying on the floor alone. Shawn was not in the room. It was already dark outside. I sat back up, glancing up at the clock. 9 pm. Oh. But where was Shawn? I moved my things back up to my bed and sat down on my side, grabbing my phone. No important notifications. I felt cramps again and held my stomach, groaning a bit, feeling a wave of discomfort again. Just then the door opened and Shawn came in. "oh hey, baby. How are you feeling?" He asked coming closer with a hot water bottle in his hand, which he gave to me. "Cramps." I groaned, pulling up my hoodies and placing the hot water bottle on my bare stomach. "I told your mom. She said to just relax, like usually." He smiled at me, putting his hand on the side of my stomach and drawing light circles on my stomach. I laid back in bed, closing my eyes. I don't know why I always feel so tired when I have my period. Shawn leaned down next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes again.

I had closed my eyes but just wasn't able to fall asleep. Everything was just so uncomfortable and I was always changing position, replacing the bottle on my stomach. "Hey, still not hungry?" Shawn asked, sensing my discomfort. "Yeah..." maybe I could get a little more comfortable afterwards. We stood up, walking downstairs to the kitchen. It wasn't too late so my parents were sitting on the couch together, watching some TV. When they saw us my nom asked how I was feeling. "okay..." I said. "Just relax mija, you don't have anything to do anyways." I nodded, walking to the fridge, searching for something to eat. I saw a bowl of salad and pulled it out. I was literally craving anything to eat. "What do you want babe?" I asked, looking at him. "I already ate." I nodded, digging my fork into the bowl and eating the salad. It was delicious. Shawn sat next to me, admiring me and smiling. I finished my salad, put everything away and walked over to the shelve where we had sweets. "What are you doing?" Shawn asked giggling. "I need something sweet." I said, going through the different kinds of sweets and pulling out a small chocolate bar. "This!" I said turning around to Shawn. "Do you want anything?" I asked him. He just shook his head smiling. "Mama, papa, we're going back upstairs. Good night!" I said, before walking back upstairs. I opened the door to my room but before walking to my bed I walked into the bathroom and doing my things, before getting back out and trying to get comfortable in bed. I pulled open the chocolate bar and bit off a piece. "Woah I love thisss." I said, leaning my head back, enjoying the bit of chocolate. I the felt Shawn tug un my chocolate bar and when I looked over, he was biting off a piece of my chocolate. "Heyy!" I said, pulling the bar away from him. "Mila, don't eat all of this." He said, taking it away from my hand, biting off almost half of the bar. "Shaawwwnn!" I whined, putting the rest quickly in my mouth. And then, the cramps started again, making me groan in pain again and laying down on my side. "Babe, go brush your teeth so you can sleep." he said. I nodded, tiredly walking into the bathroom, Shawn following me. We brushed our teeth and I did my face routine, Shawn watching me. When I was done, he stepped closer to me, wrapping his hands around me and leaning his chin on my shoulder. He slowly let his hands slide into my sweatpants, "Shawn no, not now." I said, not feeling in the mood for a make out session. He understood, kissing my cheek and pulling away. "I'm sorry..." "It's okay baby." He said understandingly. Could he be any more perfect? I kissed his cheek, walking out to my bed. I laid down on my side again, holding my stomach when Shawn pulled me into his arms. He spooned me from behind again, pulling up my hoodie and putting both his hands on my bare stomach. I hummed, feeling another light cramp and closing my eyes. "I love you, sleep well baby." he whispered into my ear, kissing my neck. "I love you too baby..."I said quietly, pulling my knees up to my stomach.

---------

Naw, girl problems.... we all know it, most of us at least haha. I actually do get pretty bad cramps.... like... really, really bad.
I hope you are okay with me writing about more real things 😅😅

Hope you all are okay!