💗 Thirteen💗 Edited

Pardon typoss not edited..

"the girl is just been her paranoid sef wanting justice for a crime which was committed years before she was born, how sure could this be that she's his daughter not someone else"

A hand took the remote from the tight grip of jidderh.

"I told you watching all this is clueless" Ammar tried but jidderh stopped him waving hands at him.

"Am just tired you Know tired of everything why is it that all females are seen as a weakling not having says over there life" jidderh was speaking with her breath seizing a habit of hers when ever she's anger,

"Shussss, all those people just have a different view of woman not knowing woman are much more stronger than the male gender" Ammar pinched the bridge between his eyes hopping she will stop paying attention to all those fools out there.

....

"Can you please hear yourself out Aleeyu for crying out loud of all girls in this universe it is her you choose" mu'az chuckled lightly at his brother madness knowing neither hajiya Nana nor the king will accept this.

Settled on the couch with a loud sign, mu'az stare at his brother who didn't even seem to care his mind was already set on confronting his parents about this whole thing.

"I know this the hardest thing ever but I love her aleeyu I really do" the rate at which aleeyu spoke was just above a whisper making his brother nod at him in understanding.

"I Know also you love her, but in this situation she's the topic of discussion in the whole of this country and now this" mu'az deep pan praying his brother will just let the mater lay for now.

"Hajiya talked to me about settling down for I Ain't getting any younger, she even offered to search for a perfect match for me" aleeyu opened his eyes only to settle them on his brother worried onces.

"Then we should handle hajiya, just tell her you have someone but she's still schooling" mu'az tried bringing an excuse for there mother.

He knew hajiya was never one to accept sure instead she did throw them out saying she isn't the only girl on Earth, aleeyu just chuckling lightly at the expression his brothers face displayed pure horror.

"Man you should go around laughing at this kinda situation you know" mu'az pointed resting his head on the armrest not liking the way his brother was behaving just so childishly.

"Do you think hauwa'u will like me too" the question rolled off aleeyu tongue without him even acknowledging.

....

"Ummi, justice is what should be served and nothing else" jidderh half yelled at her mother who kept pleading with her about throwing the case out.

"Jidderh" Fatima tried but swallowed her words down her throat.

"I know ummi you don't want all this attention and there few to no chances of us winning the case" jidderh scow at the news of the discharge of Alhaji Munir who even have the right to send her a massage with bags of money saying she should step down or regret her actions.

Of course jidderh been herself couldn't just back off at his empty threats she knows maybe he has all the power and connections she did never dream of having, this is Nigeria and nothing absolutely nothing will change the corrupt Way of the people but then her hopes are high on this.

Ammar smile tight at his sister she was making him proud indeed but then knowing how ruthless and evil his father could be he felt scared for them all, they literally have support of no one.

"subhanAllah see what this read" yawo who Ammar mother exclaimed stepping into the room.

Ammar was quick to collect his mother's phone only to have a deep frown, "I can't just believe this man, you guys should screan shot it am going to the station to file a report on who ever it was that did this" jidderh was already on her way out.

Ammar was quick to stop her, maybe this is some set up knowing his father he can be so cunning at times like the devil himself.

"No the best thing to do is just wait and watch dear we got your back" yawo said to jidderh who seemed to calm down a bit the ministry of human affairs where in full support saying she's such a bold child.

....

Alhaji Munir smile to himself as he watch himself over the half length mirror in his room holding a glass of alcoholic drinks, throwing the glass at the mirror everything came crashing down.

"Yessss" he yelled laughing evily like some mad man, "just wait and watch how I'll destroy you all just like I did to this mirror especially yawo" he said to himself pionting at Ammar and his mother's picture hanging on the wall.

Gen gen gen.

So who saw all this coming.

Aleeyu loves jidderh and his parents won't accept it.

Let's assume his parents does will jidderh ever accept him.

What do you think.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_

30/1/2021_