💗Twenty-six💗 Edited

Muaazu word kept repeating in my ears making me feel as though the world was spooning around me, I knew I was sick so much for been in love that if care is not taken I'd lose my life and I don't know if love is worth dying for because the said person knew nothing about my condition, I know my life is getting to some shit point It feels that dying.

If only I could listen to the part of me and drown my face with alcohol maybe, I'll be fine I won't have to keep painting her face over and over again, the pain In my heart shoot right the minute I got on my feet making me place my hands over my heart falling on my feet.

Is a female really worth all this, me living my family for her wasn't I a shame to my parent I thought the tears rolling down my chin went fast.

Although my father assured me that he was going to look into the matter, he was going to discuss it with his wife first and as far as I knew that woman will never grant my wish, this was what she was planning.

I felt my head spinning round, and before I knew it I slipped into unconsciousness, the next thing I knew was waking up the the middle of the night with light head.

Surprisingly the light in the hall way where on making me wonder if I let it on, but the figure I saw in the kitchen alerted me that I was in danger someone is in my house maybe a thief I was frightened at the thought.

"Thank god you are awake"
Muaaz said passing me a cup of lemon water, he thought I drank seeing broken glasses of alcohol all around the living room, shaking my head negatively at him.

I made zero attempt to collect the glass he was passing me because god I would never drink even when I so badly want doing nothing but it.

"Man you have to stop all this, your the next in line in becoming the king and you think this will help your life. Aliyu you are no coward and the earlier you believe in yourself the better"

He dumped the glass on the counter before storming out of the kitchen, he was going to come around later I thought to myself as I moved to the frigid, uncapped a bottle of water settled on the stool placed in the kitchen.

I drank the whole content, the loud grumble of my stomach sent me on my feet toward the cooker where I settled on making indomie, and as I was almost done muaaz came from the door where my back was facing frightening me because god I almost dropped the pot of hot indomie on my legs.

I could hear him chuckling to himself, the guy never is serious and never matured maybe daddy should consider getting him married and not me, I ended up rolling my eyes at the last part.

He placed two empty bowl before me moving to get some drink i guess, muaaz could be a pain in the ass and a total sweetheart when he wish.
Half through the meal muaaz got all serious cleared his throat wanting to get my attention but nahh I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction, my attention was on my chop sticks as I picked my noodles.

"You didn't ask why am here"

He stated seeing as I wasn't ready to look his way, but his words made me put my chopsticks back as I folded my arms on my chest watching him, the least he could do was let me eat in peace but no he wasn't having any of it and knowing muaaz he will never let me be till we are over with all the conversation.

"I talked to father about you and he promise to grant your wish"

I didn't know if he was joking just to make me talk, but I felt tears in my eyes was my father for real I thought.

"Man, but he said you have to bring the girl to him"

At his last statement I stopped all the happiness I was feeling, what how the fuck would I get Jidderh to my father knowing so well I couldn't and I let my tears fall and the pain in my heart was back again and before I knew it I blacked out.

Next time I woke up, from the sound I knew I was at the hospital struggling to open my eyes which I did but soon close them back from the blindingly light coming from the room, I was sure I was blank for long.

Muaaz was already by my side the next time I open my eyes, he handed me the glass of water he filled, I collected gulping it down in one go feeling as though my throat was wounded just from how dry it felt.

His eyes was fixed on me until the doctors finished checking me making sure I was fine, which I was the thing I don't understand was how I keep passing out.

"Aleeyu"

Muaaz called out I could hear the serious in his voice, settling my gaze on him I saw the glint of tears in his eyes.

"Stop doing this to yourself Please", before I knew it he was standing next to me holding my hands in his tightly as though I was suffering from a deadly disease and have only few days to live up, I was featuring a ghost smile at the thought of me living everything behind even Jidderh at her thought my heart ached maybe because I knew I could never get her.

Vote
Comment
Share

Let's not forget this story is Jidderh and aliyu love story.

As usually
20vote
50reads
20comment

All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
Ongoing edition
26-2-2022