💗Fifty-three💗

The living room which has all of the royal family gathers for the meeting ranging from, adult to infant was pin drop silent and the tension around the area was palpable.

Never had this ever happened but here muaaz made it happen, I don't know if I should be happy or sad for a fact that I got what I wanted but this wasn't the way I wanted everything to be.

"Muaaz am highly disappointed in you and for that you will face a hefty punishment"

The king authoritative voice echoed around the four wall of the rectangular hall which had many sofa scattered all around.

I knew this was coming but if only I can make them take the punishment off him, I was still yet have to have a word with him personally, I needed to know how he pulled such trick and it worked.

"Am highly disappointed in you muaaz"

Ummah said already on her feet ready to leave the living room which meant she couldn't stand his presence.

And I knew this was going to be a long way for my brother, but Allah is going to be with him Insha Allah.

__

Sited in the middle of the bed waiting for my groom to arrive which I doubt will show up, I could feel the air of conflict within the palace since I arrived which I expected because muaaz told me everything before hand.

No one from the groom side of the family came to welcome me which didn't surprise me also knowing they are all shocked and never expecting anything of such to happen, my thought ran to muaaz what he was facing and I felt a bit tad of pity for him because he must be going through hell of a lot by now.

Getting off the bed after waiting but the groom didn't show up, I went to the far end of the room where I kept by bag by the prayer mat I spread after praying isha I didn't get to fold it, picking the bag I moved with it back to the bed then fished my phone out which, I don't remember using since in the morning because of the Chios my life went in.

After the knot was tired my family members especially Ammar was against the marriage saying he was going to sue the guy I fell in love with, it was all a game which he got half correct but i told him
Not to because maybe this was my faith to get married to the said person am currently married to.

Once I got the phone in my hands I saw numerous missed call which was mostly from my family members I guess they wanted to know if I was treated rightly especially Ammar who knew of my mother in laws dislike about me but we ain't in the era where I let someone stub on me and go Scott free, I let muaaz know that before before anything.

My thought got interrupted by the sound of the door where Aleeyu stand in all his glory, I didn't hold his gaze for to long before resuming to my business which was replying the tones of messages I got from well wishers.

Well I couldn't reply all at that time hearing his voice say his greeting which I didn't reply gladly to if anything my voice sounded forced.

"Well I know faith has a funny way of bringing us together Jidderh"

His voice said calmly which I had no answer to I only kept staring at my phone.

"Am sorry if muaaz played you, but by Allah I know nothing about this I gave up on the love I had for you even, I felt as if we where not meant to be because my mother hated you"

He paused chuckle.

"But here you are now as my wife, I won't promise you a life full with rainbows and no storm Jidderh but I also want you to try and make this work, I know my mother can be a pain in the ass but you can at least be patient with her"

I exhaled a deep breath, because I was still out of word. Everything he said made sense but he just doesn't expect me to over look what his mother does to me, if anything I could ask for a favor just so our path won't cross because the hatred she has for me is fully mutual maybe mine runs deeper than hers

But instead of saying all that I only noded my head like some dutiful wife, if anything I wasn't one and won't just be over night.

"So i guess you are hungry, should I get the maids to bring you something"

"Don't bride get chicken on there first night?"

"Well this is no first night"

"It is because this the first night we are sleeping under the same roof, don't get me wrong but I should get a chicken or maybe a warm milk"

He seemed to have gaven up arguing with me because he nodded his head then walked out of the room making me huff out a breath I wasn't holding, the fact that this going to be harder than I think but I'll give it a try I'll give this my all.

We agreed on long chapters but I couldn't type further

So what do you think

Well I need at least 20 comment before I update and I mean it,

Check out my ongoing books

Shade of pink

And

fear and storm

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
12-3-2023