💗Thirty-Three💗

My eyes had been fixed on her since she arrived at the building with a friend, her whole attention was on her phone I guess to check out for the reservation Information her step brother sent her.

It was as if she got more beautiful from the way her skin was shining indeed one could say she was really enjoying.

Ammar who was sited by my side got to his feet to get them to where we where sitted and I couldn't help myself but let my lips widen in big smile.

This was it me having her all to myself I wasn't sure if she was going to say yes to me but this time I made up my mind not to quit or back Down from the encouraging words I got from muaaz this morning i felt as if I could move two mountains for the beautiful lady approaching me, her face wasn't picturing Any smile but I could say she was feeling neutral about all this unlike me who felt so happy like a child high on sugar.

After exchanging pleasantries the place fell in what seemed to be a tender silence with Everyone having his thoughts running on his mind, deciding to break the silence.

Summoning on the waitress. "Please let's all have something to eat"

I said collecting the menu from the waitress, they all did same but reluctantly the silence wasn't something I like so I decided to start up a light conversation.

"Hi am Aleeyu"
I weaved at the girl Jidderh came along with, she passed me a smile.

"Hello am zainab, Jidderh best friend"

I saw the look her so called best friend was sending her way probably not liking the fact that she was replying me.

"Well nice name you got zainab"
I knew my lines sounded like I was trying to flirt even the zainab girl must think so from the nervous smile she passed nodded her head slightly.

"So Jidderh how are you"

I asked her watching how she debated with her self before giving me a lip lick smile that didn't even reached her cheeks.

"Well m doing greet"

She made sure her reply was so short which hurt me knowing she meant wanting to be over with this as soon as I could and I didn't utter a word again until they where done.

"I think we should excuse the two zainab"

Ammar said to Jidderh supposed best friend, the girl looked between the two of us before walking with Ammar to another table.

"So"

I started clearing my voice as soon as they where out of airshot, she shot her brows up wanting to hear what it was I wanted to say.

"You know I love you I told you this but I knew my mother ruined the slightest chance I had with you but Wallahi Jiderh I can't picture a life without you"

My voice sounded desperate low was a talked cracking a bit, but I cared less the girl was making me lose every little bit of confidence I was having for her and I mind not.

I watched as she searched for what to say but found nothing,
"I am only asking for a favor please let me show you my love you must not love me back all am asking is for you to let me into your life and I promise you would never regret it, you could have as much time as you want to think over everything I promise not to pester you but please don't let me down please"

Pleading was never my thing but with Jidderh I could do anything under my power to get her absolutely anything I don't care if the consequences is me losing my family, my firm and everything as far as I could be with her then I'm willing to even lay my life for her I loved her that much and was going to stop at nothing to get her at all cost.

I knew I sounded so sick and selfish but this was what I love i was to fight tooth and nail for it, muaaz words and am putting everything to action.

"It's not as if I don't want you in mylife Aleeyu, I just can't keep up with having lots of drama in my life if your mother doesn't want this then I would advice you to just give up on me, I believe the lord never burden a soul with what it couldn't bear"

Her words where like direct arrows to my chest shattering every piece of Hope I had left within me, this was it again but then I won't let her go I love her and was suppose to fight for her.

"I know my mother won't be a problem any more I promise, just let me back into your life and I promise you would never regret any of it"

She nooded her head making me smile brightly at her, this was it I was going to have her all to myself.

Haa
What do you think
Did Jidderh made the right choice or not

The love story is just starting o
Tighten your belt
So we could see just how far Aleeyu could go to get the love he claims.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
22-6-2022