💗 One💗 Edited

_____________~~***~~______________

"Her body was founded and she became mad since then" sani said, he was just telling Alhaji munir about fateemah.

"Allah sarki" Alhaji munir exclaimed, "innocent soul" he added with an evil smirk.

" Then how can I get her" Alhaji munir asked licking his lips, like some wizard does after drinking blood.

"Don't worry Alhaji, I'll find a way" sani said swagging his small lizard like head.

"Take this till I hear from you" Alhaji munir handed new bundle of thousand naira note to sani who collected within a blank of an eye.

" Sani mayan kudi" Alhaji munir joked at his friends behavior, Sani was the kind of person that is blinded by money. what ever it takes he will do just to get the money.

Fatima's became a typical mad woman her father who was a hunter, got worried she was taken to many medicine men around the village and even outside the village.

Fatima has been mad for over five years now since when she was founded unconscious she never stepped her feet out of the house again.

She was sited on the Sandy flour in there compound playing with sand, talking to herself.

Nobody was at home, her step mother inne who was her mother's younger sister, was married to her father when she was just a month old in this world. Her mother passed away after giving birth to her.

Inne was very kind towards her she never harmed her like every other step mother does, and inne never gave birth.

Mallam idi who was a hunter and Fatima's father went to the market to sell some meet he caught in the bush.

Inne Fatima's step mother went to the neighbors house who daughter was getting married.

Sani came into Fatima's house as though someone was after him, he stopped and looked around the house then smiled after sighting the girl.

It was almost getting to months now, he quickly brought out the packet of sweet from the lylon. Holding the packet of sweet forward, he approached Fatima who didn't even acknowledged his presence.

With the sand in both her hands, she remained still looking at the Intruder with something in his hand.

Sani heaved a sign of relief, he knew Fatima wasn't a mean mad woman. Even in her mental state she was gentle, sani passed a sweet to her which she reluctantly collected after throwing the sand away.

" Come after me if you want some again" sani said after Fatima finish drinking the fifth sweet from him.

She didn't think twice before following him, she was dressed in a very beggy gown her hair tired with the Ankara veil.

Once the two where outside the house sani approached Alhaji munirs car, Fatima stopped when she saw him entering the car.

" Come and take the sweet" sani said to her still holding the sweet, she got into the car and he closed the door with lock.

Alhaji munir looked at Fatima still in shock "is she the mad woman" he asked sani doubtfully, if really she was the mad woman then why is she so Clean. She didn't even look like the person suffering from some mental illness.

"She's the one, or are you surprised?" Sani asked laughing evilly at Alhaji's expression.

"She looks very clean" Alhaji munir said looking at Fatima.

Inne came back home after searching for all the possible places Fatima could be but didn't fine her, she became so worried.

They searched the whole village but didn't fine her, she sat and started whipping bitterly what was she going to tell mallam idi now.

That see came back and didn't find his mad daughter at home noo, with the thought only made her cry.

Fatima was already sleeping when they reached there destination which was a bush, sani tapped her, and she woke up scared.

" Baba" she started crying calling baba, "what have you done" Alhaji Munir asked sani who placed his fingers on his mouth indicating she should shut up, but Fatima didn't pay head to then.

" She's very stubborn Alhaji, we better do what bought us".

Fatima was dumped by the entrance to her house naked and in blood

____________________________________

Asalamu alaikum.

How are you all.

Hope fine.

Thanks you for adding this book to your Library, it really meant a lot to me. Do vote comment and share.

khadyjatt
Here is the updated you have requested for.
Enjoy

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_