💗 Seventeen💗 Edited

Droplet was already falling from the sky as I made my way out of the beautiful looking restaurant with another problem I get myself wrapped around.

After settling in the back of the sleek Audi BMW which was of course Ammars own I let my thoughts wonders around the number of problems I have to deal with before the end of tomorrow.

Bring out my phone once again from my bag, the time read 9:30 right in time the driver honk at the huge gate of Ammars mansion which we moved in to after the countless attack we got from some unknown person, it was suggested that staying in a safer place was the best thing to do but with me been the stubborn person to have graced earth I regretted plainingly because I never want to leave under someone or been a burden to then.

Getting out of the car, I was welcome by strong arms which where wrapped around my Petite figure,"how did the date went" was the first question my brother asked as he placed my bag on his shoulder walking to my room.

"Well" I stopped to search of the right word to answer but found nothing before settling on a word, "cool" I knew he could see right through me like he always does but didn't press on the matter he passed me my bag as we reach the door to my room then smiling at me.

"Have a good night rest" he whispered placing a soft kiss on my forehead before making his way to his room which was at the far end of the hall way.

Getting into my room, I got my feets out of the heels the unpin my hijab I walked straight to the loo to get the stress of my body and start think on how to start taking care of my problem without letting Ammars know.

First I need to get myself to work, my bank worth has been going down and there was nothing I need to do about it other than get it back by working which is the first thing I need to figure out before tomorrow ends.

My phone blinked indicating an incoming message which earned a hiss from me, but never the less checking it.

"Just hope you get a nice night rest, am just happy to let you know about me in your life, I Love u" the message read. "Another problem I have to figure out how to take care off" I grumble to myself wanting to be free from a the new problem setting into my life, my phone blinked again getting my attention off my trains of thoughts wondering if it was my ex boss again.

The new massage wasn't from my ex boss but from my ex boyfriend and also my presently brother asking if we could catch up at the gazebo located I'm mediately after his room.

The second place I fell in love with in the house after the underground movie room attached with a swimming pool, well only if I was a fan of swimming but luckily I wasn't, I always get my legs drip into the cold water, listening to the distant voice of the cripping birds from the gardens.

The gardens usually bright up at night, the first day my little pupil get to have the amazing view in front of me, it fell like a fairy tale which was right in front of me.

The whole place smell so out of earth with different varieties of flowers which ain't from the African content but the Asia which are known for there variety of flowers.

Wrestling myself into my poka dots pants which it long sleeve shirt for sleeping, I dropped a long coat over myself, a veil roughly drapped around my hair which is in a low messy bun.

Ammar was occupying a chair among the many chairs scattered around the place, he has a distance look marrying his face with a confused brows arched together.

The saying of my Salam got his attention fixed on me then a smile replaced his once disturbed features.

Settling myself in the sit opposite his, I didn't say a word instead let my view fall on that of the garden which got my lil heart jumping in delight due to the excitement I felt like child on hight sugar I giggled totally forgetting all my worries in the world.

"Seemed your always enjoying this view" his deep voice scared me pulling me out of my thought.

Giving a second glance his way, I relaxed back myself on the chair exhaling a deep breath before starting.

"It's actually feels good to be here, it takes away all the worries from this world" my brother chuckle I guess from the wat I said I sound too matured for myself he said and I quote.

...

"You can actually pass for a hundred years old, you always have those air of maturity around you, only for the looks of a 13 year old you have"

Getting my tiny hands punch him had on the chest with all the powers I could muttered in the world word only got him vibrating in laughter, meaning my little display did nothing to affect him.

Walking away from him furiously to the steps of my apartment which was two streets away from his, I stopped turning to face him then giving him a big smile before pushing the door to my not so big appartment.

....

"How was your date" Ammar asked not looking her way but having a distant look yet again making me might my inner lips to stop me blunting out words that won't be needed.

Knowing my brother and also ex boyfriend wasn't still over the little feeling he had for me, yes I know it wasn't anything close to been easy I could see he was trying his possible best but couldn't also forget the glint of jealousy saw in his eyes after returning from the date.

"Well it was fine" I replied facing him now, "was thinking about taking a new job" I added in an attempt to bring a new topic which was successful because he had his whole attention given to me.

"No you ain't doing any of that" Ammar ordered giving no room for anymore argument but it wasn't going anywhere which his sister seeing the way she ran her hand over her face.

"Ammar I really need this I can't keep living under the Shadow of your name"

"Hauwa'u, it's nothing like living under the shadow of my name it's my responsibility to fucking take care of you, your my responsibility"

I didn't like the way he yelled out those word but it wasn't enough to make me back down, the place went silent yet again.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynah
__.Glimmer_princess.__
on IG.
Follow up your girl.

11_3_2021