💗Fifty-Four💗

I couldn't sleep much which was because of the fact that this was a feign place and I can't afford sleeping and letting the queen have some maids kill me just because she hated me so much.

Next day came too quick with maids all around me, asking if there was anything I wanted, rightly send them off, if anything I always want everything done by myself.

Aleeyu came into the room all dressed up which I wasn't too surprised on, "well you should dress up we will go see my mother"

He said after exchanging traditional mornings greeting, my blood boiled but what else would I say I can't definitely start picking up a fight with him, my husband a day after my wedding.

Well with a fake smile I noded my head then got into the toilets as I scrubbed my body off all the stress and anxiety, I tried hard not to think about my encounter with his mother, I knew I can never hold back my tongue when she throw any rude comment my way which was another thing I so badly want talking him out of this maybe he could go without me and give a huge excuse like I'm feeling under the weather.

Wrapping the towel I find too uncomfortable because it was barely covering my knees but I still had to use it just so I could cover myself, stepping on the door mat placed by the toilet door I heard his deep voice laughing, which remained me he was still in the room and was going to see me the way I was, all through my life I never felt embarrassed the way I was at that moment, it was as though my feet where glued to the door mat and my head was hung low as if I was some Criminal cut in some act.

I guess the sound of the door closing got his attention because he cleared his throat after his gaze liner around my body for too long.

"I guess I should excuse you"

I felt like I should walk up to him and give him a heated slap across his face but I could only do that within my head because I was still looking down not until I heard the sound of the door closing behind him did I heave in relieve then ran into the walking closet.

The closet was such a beauty I was beholding at that moment, this was a dream of every designer out there, it got tones of clothes and rolls all stuffed in with clothes I knew I was never going to wear, I let my hand ran across the fabric I fell in love with at first sight.

It was a French lace which had tiny shinny golden beads designed all over the fabric.

Pulling it as carefully as I could to make sure I won't make mess with the clothes, I undid the fold exploring the lace which was designed into a peplum blouse which had a v neck pencil hands, the shirt was a normal shirt which wasn't pieces which fit me from the waist to my knee area then open with plenty plet down covering my feet.

Picking up silver shroud with it necklace which sat between the v line of the blouse, finishing my look with a minimal gloss around my lips i clamped the lips together feeling the need to take a picture which I positioned myself in front of the mirror to take a selfie which I ended up taking countless beautiful pictures of myself and aleeyu my delicate husband's face pop through the door leadings back into the room to check if I was fine and why I was taking long.

"Well someone forgotten about me"

He teased and it felt good having him around because I loss up around him and gave him a smile I only gave family but he was now consider one from the genuine smile I gave.

"Well my bad for keeping you waiting"

The smile was still on my lips I felt a bit awkward about it but the smile on his face make me feel relieved.

"Don't mind was worried something wrong happened"

He said with his smile still intact but mine was no where to be found making me nod my head, it was at the very moment that my grumbling stomach decided to present itself which sounded so loud.

"Wow you must be very hungry, we should get going"

He chuckled again getting out of the closet letting me to wrap up, wrapping the off white chantily veil around my shoulders I picked a mini Zara matching bag and shoes for it, checking myself one last time in the mirror I knew I look pretty that even an enemy will get lost staring.

I was feeling hyper today not knowing why but I concealed my excitement within, it was wen I step out did I notice aleeyu was dressed in a native looking so handsome this was the first time I wasn't seeing him in all those black or never blue suit and it really did look better on him, maybe he should where them more but how could a person work with native a thought to myself as we travel down the stairs.

The hallway down the stays was wrapped in an ash textured wallpaper with light all around making the hall brighter than it should be, and down the stairs was a large hall which had sofas still unwrap I'll have to contact some interior decor to give the room a more natural look I like ivory and white then a bit touch of silver even the yellow lights coming from the chandelier had to be changed to white because the yellow lights was blinding.

It seemed to two are really fine together forgetting they are married

Well I have a surprise for you all but till in the next chapter.

We have few more chapters
Add shade of pink to your reading list, the story will make you laugh

Vote
Comment
Share

Ramadan Mubarak 🌙

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
27-3-2023