💗Fifty-Nine💗

Aleeyu heave a sigh of depression and exhaustion at the same time everything in actual sense wasn't making sense to him, he thought he did be fine and live his life with who his heart chose to fall for but it seemed to be proving hard.

And not to think of how he feels like a hypocrite thinking about it all now made sense to him, he was clueless on how to right his wrong.

Was it even his to begin with, Muaaz put him in this same position and now where was the kid, no where to be found.

His life had taken a turn which he always wished for but was he actually happy about all this, he wanted to make a first step but doesn't even know how to.

"You just have to calm down, and maybe let everything take it natural form from now own"

His therapist adviced, sensing what was on his patient mind.

Everything was toxic in his life, even his love life which wasn't suppose to be.

"You know I feel guilty anytime I see her, putting her in my messy life and not even giving her much hope that we are in this together"

The doctor nodded jotting words down regarding his patient, indeed he will say they are making process from where they started before, which was a total full stop.

At least now aleeyu got to say out what he feels and not bottling everything up within himself.

Wondering around the large two story building which gave beautiful view of the whole estate which has less people running about.

"I think this place will do"

I said to zainab showing her the view with my phone through FaceTime.

"Well but don't you think a more busier area will do to attract you more attention"

Zainab been herself suggested placing one leg atop the other as she looked as serious as she could,

"Well I thought as much but girl I have more customers to want other once's"

I said in all honesty because what will I even need a busier environment for, I have what it takes already I just need to set this place up and find compatible workers.

"Well your right, this place will do since you're found of it, am sure this will be your private area because you like it already"

Zainab who knew me so much said and no doubt to her words I have already seen how I'd stay in the area working my pencil on patio papers.

"Well just how much you know me, we'll help me search up Pinterest for beauty office idea"

Well we ended the call an hour later after chatting each other's ears off about how I should make the area so beautiful just so I could attract much customers, since this will actually be too big for a fashion house, zainab suggested a snack or ice cream area for my clients downstairs.

Resting my head at the back as the driver drove past the guards outside the royal house, I signed taking off the car and into the house.

The day went by faster than I thought, and much to my surprise i went straight to my room to get refresh and get something to transfer into my stomach, I catch the glimpse of my husband in the lobbing room upstairs, he was still in his official wear which meant he was just from work and from all indication had something urgent to cover up.

"You seem busy, mind something to eat"

I offered out of courtesy because I was heading to the kitchen, I could get the maid settle something supper quick for us, well I wanted cooking noodles for myself but then since I'll be eating with my husband I should get something quick,  cooking is one thing I do once in a while because I was always busy one way or the other.

My words got his attention because he incur his head away from his MacBook and to my figure where I was still leaning by the door, giving me a smile as if thinking about my offer then noded his head.

"Thank you"

He said as I turn toward the door to proceed to the kitchen, I only nodded my head with a slay smile before going down the stairs and into the cooking house, and luckily for me the chef prepared a beautiful looking fried rice with barbecue beef, a white salad.

Setting some few snacks which I got macro waved, I set everything and took of with the maids.

"Thank you"
Aleeyu said offering a big smile my way which a reciprocate with a tight lip lock one, if anything my stomach was growling frustrated at me or should I say the aromatic food which I don't want to spend any more second before diving into it, and much to my displeasure aleeyu had his gaze fix at me the whole time I took giant's spoonful into my mouth.

"You must really be hungry"

He complimented seeing as I gulped down the whole orange juice in one go, making me look at him in ulter bewilderment and just then I loud burp decided to come out of my lips which was so embarrassing, I feel as if I should just get under the sofa to hide away from my predicament.

Chuckling at me physical expression, aleeyu threw his head back and laughed out loud, I watch between him and the door thinking of how I could get through the door without him even noticing but it was as if my ass was glued to the sofa, I couldn't even make a move, not even blinking my eyes.

After his laugher seemed to died down he looked at me his face still having radiating off the ruminate of his smile.

Okay

What do you think about the two relationships

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
25-6-2023