💗Eight💗 Edited

Aliyu relaxed on his office chair,his mind still drifting to her face which was as if glued to his heart.

Days flee by but all he kept seeing was her day and night, the sound of his door been knocked hardly was what got his attention back.

"Yes" was the only word he could utter without even taking a glare at the door to see who was be inside the room, just how messed up his life was after seeing that girl.

His brother muaaz was who walked in, in all his glory dressed in a tuxedo that fit him so well like a second skin, a smile graced aleeyu's lip.

Already on his feet he engulfed his brother into a hug before pulling apart taking back his position on his sit.

"You don't seem quite well" mu'az spoke for the first time after examining his brother who seemed troubled.

Aleeyu managed a smile before sipping from the cup in front of him sourving the taste in her mouth.

They two discussed about there business before calling it a day and left to there house in each there cars.

Hajiya Nana in all her glory a fourty five year old Fulani woman who is the the queen and only woman who control the emir.

Sat in front of her scorner who was a very ugly man with hair all over his face and body, his shrine is well decorated with red walls all over and human hands print in white all over.

Hajiya Nana sat on the red mat spread out for every visitor to the abundon shrine which was inside the Emirates and built for over 1000 years ago which many people didn't Know of because after the coming of islam to the hausa kingdom the worship of idols and committing shirk were abolished.

But then after discovering the shrine for over 30 years now hajiya Nana drives joy from coming and going planning everything she want to under her control with the help of the bukanya who work with jinns.

"Her daughter is coming to, I have been trying to see her face but couldn't but all I know is that's she's going to take everything away from you"

Hajiya Nana felt a twist in her tummy, how can she even take everything from her.

No this can't be this can never happened, after all the things she has gone though this can never happened.

"Then you destroy her" hajiya Nana let the words flew out of her mouth bitterly.

A soft evil chuckle escaped bukanya mouth earning him a deathly glare which can send him seven feat underground from hajiya Nana who was obviously fanning with range.

"Then I give you three days to find out who she is and how she's going to destroy me" hajiya Nana ordered already on her way out of the shrine which was situation at the very far end of the place where no one could even think of going.

Bukanya knew so well who the girl was and how she was going to destroy hajiya Nana and make her dark era end, but then was he actually going to tell her.

No even though she was going to Carry out her evil plans on him then it's a go ahead she's never going to be who she was without him.

And he knew he was misusing the powers given to him so much but then there was no one willing to come to his place for any good help only evil which he gladly accepted.

Jidderh didn't Know where the coming range was coming from her body she could remember taking any hot spicy food.

Ammars car was neatly parked by the gate of the house, he quickly alighted his car at the sight of her car.

Jidderh didn't pay head to him she blowed her horn none stopped at the gate hoping the gate man will hear.

The gate was opened for her where she parked her car and he followed suit and parked his already out and standing by the driver's door of her car ready to open it.

Jidderh hissed loudly at the gesture storming out of the car not caring to turn it off, got Into the house like someone who the wind was blowing.

Ammmar laughed at her shaking his head she can pull a very big tantrum any and still be cute with it he thought entering into the living with a Salam and smile glued to his lips.

Fatima jidderh's mother was watching over them through the window, she felt bad and sad for Ammar about how jidderh is treating him so badly and he was blinded by her love which wasn't letting him see it.

The two exchanged pleasantries before Fatima excused herself to get him some refreshments still feeling bad for him.

"Make yourself comfortable please let me get her" Fatima said him, her would be son in-law sending him a sad smile before storming up the stairs to give jidderh an ear full.

At the room jidderh stood by the window looking down at the street with the phone still press to her ears.

Since after receiving the call of her promotion she didn't Know what to feel happiness, anxiety, sadness or fear.

"Hauwa'u" she heard her name been called, she turned towards the direction of the voice and before she could comprehend anything she felt a tight slap across her face, she gasped surprised by the sudden out burst from her mother.

She stood looking at her with hands placed on her chin with tears tickling out of her eyes.

Gen gen I smell trouble o.

So saw this coming.

Who saw all this coming.

The story is just starting more awaits!!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Tag

Aleeyu xynab
All rights reserved
Ongoing edition
_10_12_2020