💗Fifty-Two💗

Couldn't say how I fell asleep but the sound of the near by mosque calling the fajr prayer woke me up, my lade feels heavy that even after washing my face in the process of performing ablution didn't seem to clear off the sleep but I had to pray and not to talk about how I was feeling now it was the day and hell was going to break lost.

The knock on the door got me off the bed in a bit knowing who might be behind the door, I stood from my sitting position towards the door.

And much to my surprise Ammar stood by the door, taking in his appearance I knew he just arrived to the house and thought to meet me first, my eyes roamed around the hallway seeing all the light on meant half of the people in the house where awake to either pray or where chatting up.

I requested to be left alone in the room because I need that much sanity to myself, "won't you let me in"

He said with a nervous smile, I could say he was also nervous but then today is a big day for all of us and we are heck nervous.

"Sorry good morning yaya"

My voice didn't came out as intended sensing from my mood but he chuckled a bit lightening the tensed air around the room.

"You will never change"

He said talking in my two hands into his,
"I"

He paused looking for the right word to start his statement but found none.

"I don't know why m feeling this way, am sure you are feeling worst"
What he said made me smile finding our hands interesting, I could remember how we first met and here we are as sibling, destiny has a thing of playing around with people.

"You know just know that I love you so much and I'll be here for you what ever it may takes, if you feel at all you don't want to do this any more it's okay to come back home"

He sounded funny and clueless at the same time but I knew what he meant, that I got his back, I can run back to him as though he knew what m sighing for.

"Well just pray for me yaya"
I whined wanting the tension to go away.

"So how do you feel been a groom" I found myself saying just so the attention will be off me.

"Seriously I just feel happy not to talk about the nervousness, I can't seem to stomach anything since the night before but I think am the happiest groom on earth"

The sound of his phone interrupted us with mi life written boldly attached with a heart and lock emoji, I don't have to be told who was it but the smile on his face justified my guess.

Picking the phone which he put on hand free, shuffling sound was heard in the background before zainab decided to talk.

"Baby you know am hell nervous as if my stomach had now relocated back to my throat"

Zainab whining voice came from the background making me chuckle to her hearing.

"Don't tell me your with...."

"Of course am going to be your sister in-law in the next few hours so"

I didn't let her finish before chipping in.

Our banters went on before we bade goodbye and everyone left to pray before starting the day business which was going down stairs and have a bath of perfume and henna, it was supposed to happened yesterday but didn't because the some of the royals arrived yesterday and it was late.

After the whole tradition, I was then allowed to go upstairs back to my room and have a normal bath where the makeup artist was waiting, I first asked rose for my phone so I'll call zainab seeing the time read 9:50 in ten minuets the three invisible knot will be tied around her neck.

Well mine was going to be at 10;30 after hers.

"Inyhee su Matan baby"

I teased but hearing the sound of her crying into the phone make me feel bad if anything she shouldn't spoil her makeup,
"Common don't be a big baby"

After making sure she was no more crying I ended the call just so Ammar will call her, letting the makeup artist start her work which she did as soon as I placed the phone on my laps then settled on her the high makeup chair she came alone with, I let my thought ran all around but not to the mess that was going to take place in an hours to come.

____

The nikkah was taking place at the palace of the king which was the tradition as always, I could sleep the night before just because of how sick I felt but there was nothing I was going to do about it, I just had to watch everything unfold between my eyes and I felt angry but found no one to direct the anger on if anything then muaaz was distancing himself away from me and it did nothing but infatuated me the more but m yet to blow which I know will come sooner than I expected only if I knew what wait me then I did sleep gladly until all of it seem to be over.

"Masha Allah May Allah bless and protect the future king from any harm"
Ummah chanted after coming into the room with the royal throb she was holding, I don't have to be told but we are wearing matching outfits with muaaz.

"Thank you mother"

I wanted saying more but no word seemed to find there way out of my lips. Because if anything I wasn't happy and couldn't help the feeling that comes with the whole of getting married.

"Are you sure you have eaten"

She asked again making me sign, at that moment I wished she would just go to muaaz and let me have this alone moment with myself that I'll get to cherish later on knowing having a wife comes with a hell lots of responsibility.

Once at themasjid I sat admist friends and cousin waiting for the wedding to take place, I was call upon by the Iman to sign on some papers I didn't mind check, but signed never the less.

It was when we where done and it was announced that I was married to to my brothers brides which named sound so familiar.

At first it was said to be a mistake by the iman but once it was check it was seen that all arrangements was made that way making us all wonder what was amiss, Muaaz wedding was hours early than mine making us contact him as soon as we could and his phone wasn't going through as expected so they my fathers brother who confirm the name of his bride to the the person I was supposed to marry.

To cut the story short our brides got exchanged, deep down I knew the guy pulled something

It still feels like a fairy tale me getting married to the girl I love SubhanAllah could this day get better, if anything then I have given up on her or even my love but muaaz just had to do what he did.

"Don't tell me you don't have anything to do with this"

Ummah the queen mother asked for the countless time that day since I went back and was summoned by her, I found her admits her numerous friends but she excused herself just so she could talk to me.

"You can tell me if you know anything about this"

What wat she asked me first her face hard, I knew she despise Jidderh with every fiber of her beeen without any reason.

I noded my head at her question again, I knew this was coming the storm was yet to start until muaaz arrive he got to explain himself more on this.

Ahhh

So they got married
Don't be confused sha

Vote
Comment
Share

Tomorrow is election please vote for credible leaders

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
24-2-2022