💗Forthy-five💗

Hajiya khadija the queen of the Kano kingdom was pacing around the room waiting for her stupid son to arrive before she disowned him.

What he did was so stupid if only he wasn't a coward she thought seething with range.

Muaaz went into the room seeing his mother with a straight face him, his eyes fell on the floor which he found really interesting at the moment, because his mother gaze was too intense that was making him guilty.

His eyes was still looking at the floor waiting for her slap but knowing his mother was never one that got too violent make him sign inwardly.

"Muaazu sit and tell me what your problem is or have you started taking something neh"

She sounded so serious that the laughter bubbling up His throat was soon gulped knowing what his action was going to resolve, he didn't say a thing to her because he had no explanation for what he did for her, she was never going to understand because she was hell bent on making Aleeyu marriage to someone he doesn't love why his life was at stack for someone he loves.

If there was something he wasn't sure of all his life was his mothers love for his step brother, it seemed so pure yet it was so toxic with one been extremely selfish and the other been a coward for wat he couldn't even place.

Muaaz felt the need to look his mother in the eyes and ask her a few questions just so he could clear up His brains.

"I don't know where to start from but billahi Aleeyu will only marry the girl he loves ummah and if you see that not happening then it's maybe if m laying lifeless by Allah"

Hajiya khadijat mouths was mobbing the floor with nose flaring in the air, the nerves of this boy. Was he even her child wasn't he switched At birth she search her brain but found nothing of such she was the only person in the room during her labour no other person was with her personal maids and doctor.

"Muaaz you want to attract my wrath upon yourself"

Her question was more like statements than a question but he shook his head negatively feeling his legs getting soar, he knew his mother so well she's nothing other than a full bag of empty threats and no actions at all so his using it now against her.

"Ummah I won't attract any of your warth by Allah's grace, I just love my brother I can't see him suffer when I have all the power to see him get better again, where's the love you claim to have for him, or where they all act and lies"

He saw the tears his mother tried pushing back but he wasn't going to stop he would make sure he make her feel equally half the pain his brother was going through just how cruel he was.

"You love him you say" he let a dry chuckle out of his mouth.

"If you love him why won't you allow him get what he love mother, why just state a reason and I'll give up fighting for him"

XXX

Jidderh signed if anything then staying captive was already getting into her, she was so sick and tired of everything that all she does day and night was ball herself on the bed, and only get up to eat or pray she knew it was torturing.

Just as she was lost thinking about a way out the door to the room open and she almost hissed seeing the bulky man standing by the door, he always there and never move an inch into the room.

Seeing he wasn't holding anything in his hands made jidderh know he was there to deliver a massage.

"Boss said if you made any change about your stay here you should let him know"

Turning my head to the other side from annoyance, probably he knew nothing about my stubbornness because, if his proving to have a bull head mine would be hundred time stronger than his because this was his game and I'll win him over, let's see for how long he was proving to hold me here or make me get married to his so called brother.

Feeling the need to put a stop to whatever nonessential actions he was doing wash over me, and I was already on my feet walking behind the bulky man who over my stay had turned to be extra nice to me.

I was dressed in a black abaya which he got for me from the mall I guess, shaking my head off any thought of distraction he stopped at a door and I stopped in order not to bump into him.

His voice giving orders that I should walk in made me rolled my eyes, I stated to my self as though I had been in any other place in the house apart from my supposed room and the living room I was once let in.

"So you have finally got fed up saying here I guess"

An annoying smirk was displaying itself on his pretty face making me want to scrub it off, I could get violet at times like this.

"Just hear yourself out, or your done holding me up captive here? Do you mind stating why your doing all this"

Raising my brows mockingly at him I saw how my action annoyed him sending him to his feet, he rounded the large seat he was sitting behind and stood right in front of me.

Seeing as I wasn't intimidated a bit by his closeness he stood few steps back to analyze me,

"Am doing this for my brother can't you just see it"

He said out calmly much to my dismay but one could trace his annoyance at the end of his sentence.

"For your brother when your mother doesn't like the idea of me around her son one bit"

I let the dry laugh out of my mouth seeing as my words cut him by surprise.

"Or shouldn't it be your brother doing this and not you"

I wasn't liking the way my voice was raising with each word I stated maybe because I was never one to scream or yell but doing this now make me restless.

"You think holding me up will make you marry your brother."

I saw him blink an emotion but he was soon to mask it with a void expression.

"Aleeyu is my stepbrother, he couldn't say no to the woman who he knew all his life as his birth mother. The woman who love him more than she does her child, he couldn't stand for himself he was always the obedient one. I thought when it came to you it will change him but he didn't he was ready to lay his life for you Jidderh to sacrifice his heart for you, just see him struggling to breath but my mother been the selfish person she was never look out for anyone"

Well do you think his explanation will make Jidderh change her mind

Vote
Comment
Share

I decided maybe longer chapters or what do you think, I just hope it won't bore you all but 2000words on each chapter isn't a bad idea I guess.

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
7-November-2022