💗twenty-eight💗

The wind blow, I watched as the tree danced to the tune of the wind, the season was a beautiful one yet I felt numb and dead at the same time living a life I never wish for mayself.

I have long accepted the term of been a coward who couldn't fight for what he loved I couldn't even face her yet I was going through so much pain of not having her.

My father, the doctors, muaaz himself had talked me countless time into confessing my feeling for her for the second time yet I couldn't I just can't take it I still have the memories of her saying she would never be with someone like me I knew there and than that she was never mine to begin with and I gave up yet my heart still yawn for her.

"Aleeyu you should get into the room"

Hajiya ordered but I made no move to do as I was said, I was sited at the balcony of my room having a clear view of the large space which lead to the wood, my mind was always curious about what might be found there but it was always an order from the king since our children that no child should be found there.

Not even a child, no soul was to go into it.
"Aleeyu"

She called again to be sure I was the one backing her and no one else, turning my attention to her with a bored expression she walked up to me.

"For crying out loud Aleeyu you should get married she's not the only girl in the world and here you are wanting to end your life for someone who isn't even aware of your existence"

I felt like slapping her if only she wasn't a mother figure to me all those years then I would have done that a long time ago, "hajiya please the least you could do is let me go through the pain you put me through please"

Ending my statement I was already in the room wanting her to leave I wanted seeing no one at the moment not even her, my father gave his full contest of bring Jidderh to him but hajiya refused saying it would only happened when she died and I so much wish for her death right now.

Over the other part of the world was muaaz and Ammar sited In a reserve resort, muaaz asked for Ammar's pretence saying he had something to discuss important to him he believes he was going to talk to Ammar to plead with his sister so his brother won't lose his life because of her love.

"To what do I owe this visit your highness"

Ammar asked not able to hide the curiosity in him, if anything he knew he had no business linked to the royals that to the one from Kano for that matter, He sat at the edge of his seat if anything he knew was the royals are so powerful.

"Nothing to worry I just come seeking a favor from you sir"

Muaaz wasn't one to bit around the bush if anything then he would want to get over this as fast as he could just so he should know how to help his brother, he was the only true brother he had the one who got each other's back and he would do anything for him it doesn't matter if his mother prohibits him from doing anything of such his brother was his blood and he would do anything in his power to save him, to hell with his mother, he knew what she was up to was no good and prayed for her to repent before her action get her cut.

Ammar creased his brows together thinking of any favor he could offer to the prince, he knew he was damn rich but the prince was richer than him then what, he search his Brains for anything but found none.

"A favor if you don't mind what do I have to offer to his highness"

Ammar couldn't help but ask bringing the prince out of his trains of thought.

"If you could remember your sister Jidderh worked for a certain guy my elder brother"

Muaaz started paused to let it resister in Ammar's brain where the conversation was grading to.

"my brother fell in love head over hills with her, he tried confessing his feeling to her but she send him off and he drew back, as m talking to you now his suffering from a great heart disease that the doctor said if care is not taken, his wish isn't granted then I fear he would lose his life"

Muaaz had to blink back the tears he should look week in front of anyone he reminded himself watching how Ammar's face went cold.

"So the favor here is of you can please talk her into hearing him out please I don't want to lose my brother I love him that much if anything please I could plead with her if I have to"

Muaaz pleaded some more, it was also a surprise to him pleading, he was never thought to plead if anything then he get whatever he want within a blink of an eye but then here he was pleading on his brothers behalf .

"Am so sorry about your brothers health I'll try my possible best to see how I could help this out please extend my regard to him"

All through Ammar's ride back home, his mind keep wondering how he was going to bring such topic up to Jidderh after she had started opening her heart up to someone, this was indeed a dilemma but he was going to pray for Allahs guidance for her before he made any move about it.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
16-4-2022