💗 Four💗 Edited

Jidderh's glaze fixed at the green flowery plant in the garden. In Front if her is a white hard cover text book.

Her mind was somewhere else but her eyes where on the green plant as though a person thinking of how to change it color.

"Maijiderh" came a voice calling from afar, soon inneh appeared in the garden looking down at her granddaughter who was obviously lost in her never ending thought.

"Keh!!" Inneh called again, successfully getting the attention of the young lady hauwa'u who flashed her a fake smile.

"Ammar is in the living room waiting for you" inneh didn't wait to hear what ever her granddaughter was going to say she left the garden into the house.

Maijiderh hissed for the uncountable time since inneh informed her about ammar's presence in the house.

Ammar was a guy she meet back in London where she went to study after her grandfather sold off his hectare of land just so they could life the village.

Finally getting herself up from the bench which was her favorite spot since there arrived at the house six years ago into there expensive looking living room.

"Asalam" jidderh said her taslim going further into the room her head low, she wasn't shy of the man but the relationship between them was something else.

She accepted him five year back at after the meet in London

The day she came back to Nigeria, he went to pick up his mother who happened to be the woman jidderh sat next to on the plane.

"How are you" Ammar asked in his deep musclin voice, sending Shiver down her spine.

His voice was always scaring her, it too deep for her liking, "am fine" she said under her breath but was so sure he heard her.

"About what we discussed hauwa'u," he said again this time, his voice was getting deeper just to show how serious he was.

Maijiderh felt like running and never coming back. she doesn't know if she should accept him and get married, she doesn't think marriage was what she needed at that time not now at least he shouldn't be pressuring her this way.

"Hauwa'u" he called again as though he was the one who bought the RAM for her naming ceremony.

She raised her teary eyes looking at him but not saying anything, studying his face, he isn't a first class handsome man but his Masha Allah.

His skin was a lighter shade of chocolate his eyes tinny as that of a bear, his long nose stood tall just below his plummy cute pink lips.

A white perfect set of dentation with a gap between his upper teeth, his Fulani curly hair perfectly brushed like a second skin.

~~***~~

"Good morning" maijiderh greeted walking down the stairs into the living room where her grandfather was sited his eyes fixed on the television.

"Morning my dear how was your night" he asked still not taking his eyes off the television where two men where discussion about the cases of rape that was becoming an order of the day in the country.