💗Epilogue 💗

And the epilogue

And everything felt just like a dream, I couldn't stop rubbing my sweaty palms on the silk fabric of my maxi dress, think of coming this way would forever be an understatement but here we are through all the storms and throne we had made it to five years which still feel surreal.

Aleeyu is the very best and he was more always giving the relationship a try even when I wasn't returning any of the energy yet he never get tired.

Would you all believe that I changed after having a twin both male for Aleeyu after three years into our marriage and constant nagging from both his parents and relatives.

I never let any of there negativity get through me because if I did I won't have been where I was today and six months ago Aleeyu lost his father to the cold hands of deaths.

He was now going to take over the throne with me by his side as his queen, even though my relationship with his mother was still soar but we were here at least bearable now and not on each other's throats.

Time they say waits for no one and a lot had happened within those five years of our life which to me felt like it was all but a long dream which I still was going to wake up from it.

Aleeyu got separated with his other wife two years and few months into there marriage because it was said she was having affairs outside the marriage even though she gave birth to a beautiful girl named after his mother khadija and was referred to as nana earlier into the marriage and was pregnant with his second child before the divorce.

And just after there divorce I got pregnant and only found out on our third anniversary, even though Aleeyu wasn't himself at that time he made sure she was there for me at every moment.

Seeing the maid walk into the room with one of the twin, the nervousness I was feeling earlier was no where to be found it was as though it vaporized into the aerate.

My bundle of joy out stretch his manus so I could pick him up, and once in my arms he let out a loud chortle making my smile grow bigger, I was living every moment for them and right though the moment the sharp echo from my phone frightened the little boy making him get into my bosom.

Yes if i haven't inform you my family where coming over for the coronation and they where right outside the palaces gate, I let them hand over to one of the guards to let them in.

And handing ziyan, Aleeyu walked into the room holding Ayann who was the daddy boy between the two.

Even though both the twins are said to be identical I could still know who was this between the two of them it wasn't that hard, ayann head was rested unto Aleeyu chest making me smile at the two then asked the maid to take the both of them away to get them ready.

Aleeyu wasn't still ready he had on a silk navy blue abaya which fitted him so perfect, "you should start getting ready Aleeyu"

Aleeyu got his hand wrapped behind me in a hug making me feel mushy, if there was anything I love about my dear husband was how was always around me always checking up and not doing too much.

"You know I always love your scent"
He said in a hush tone, breathing softly around my ears making the butterflies in my tummy do the flip thing they are so good at with there wings.

"There is no time for this now"
I said trying so had to suppress the moan that so badly wanted to slip off my lips, Aleeyu should just wait and not make me feel giggle all though the whole event I thought to myself it was going to be a long day and I won't want us to be late on our first day but it seemed Aleeyu wasn't having any of it.

if anything he was still glued to my back like a second skin and at the rate things where going Aleeyu wasn't taking it he was hell bent of making me lose it.

And at the brick of me losing it a knock came of the door making him pull out of my back and toward the door which of course not locked we couldn't risk any maid walking in on us. Not that it we would get caught doing something bad but we would be put in an awkward position.

Loo and behold the all might zainab was the one sending by the door with a raised brows as to why would two people be alone, she didn't have to voice out her mind for me to know what she was thinking and why she was giving me the look she presently was.

"We aren't ready for another twins so you two should better get a grip on yourself"

Ahh and she finally decided to speak out her mind making Aleeyu duck his head down in shame, well I decided to not pay head to any of her word and instead pull her into the room after making sure Aleeyu was gone to get ready.

"Gimbiya hauwa'u da kanta, ohhh I totally forgot you are now a sarauniya. I just can't believe"

"Zainab how are you too, how was the plane"

And I decided to change the topic because if anything then I won't every get to hear the end of this, "ohh I must have left my manners back in Abuja, at the airport I guess. But don't worry I'll make sure I pick it up once's we get back just so Ammar won't throw me out"

And I nodded my head instead not giving her any reply, I needed to get ready and not stand and chat with my crazy friend who won't even exchange warm greetings.

Getting my makeup done all by myself of course with the assistance of zainab who couldn't let me have this flawless makeup on and instead on making me have a prominent one,.

And the event was soon wrapped with soon after all the traditional stuffs and going around, I strapped out of the heavy clothes and it's a bang in my head.

And still I had to re dress for the dinner, it was almost mid night but who was I to object Aleeyu was still not yet back, which means I had time to bath and take some pills for the head bang and myself redo my making. I knew I will definitely fall ill after all this it will actually take a toll on me.

 I knew I will definitely fall ill after all this it will actually take a toll on me

Looking back I could say what it was that brought me this far, was it destiny. Perhaps it was but here I was today a queen I sarauniya. If I was told that I would be standing here today years ago then I would have denied it but here we are today.

And just like a wildflower who wasn't intentionally seeded I grew and flourished to where am am today from the illegitimate child of a mad woman to a queen despite all the storms and hurricanes I bloomed.

The end
17-7-2022