💗 Fourteen💗 Edited

The stigmatization all it came with was something beyond jidderh's strength at first with no support her way, but now it's seemed everyone where in full support of her.

It's sounds strange to some insulting her for taking her father to court just because he raped her mother which made her some bastard born out of wedlock, who will marry her in his right senses just how stupid she was.

The talk and case was still the talk of the town even all around the country.

Jidderh tighten her grip on the wheel, mumbling some prayers underneath her breath the two huge thugs she was seeing at the far end of the road send some shivers down her Spain.

A thought cross her mind on turning the wheel and go back but then another mind in her was off not in support so she just say some prayers.

She drove the car pass them in full speed not missing the sound of roaring laughter rolling off there mouth, they where some hoodlums maybe sent to kidnap her or just some bad boys wanting to rape a child.

At the thought of rape jidderh blood ran cold, she hated the thought with passion not because she was a victim from such cases but because it's very dangerous and had to be stopped by all means.

Ain't there prostitute running around the street doing there jobs why wouldn't then one go to them if he can't guide his chastity rather go on raping some children to top it all even mad peoples who ain't in there right state of mind how human less can people be.

... 

Hajiya Nana's attention was fixed at the television displaying jidderh with some television journalist talking about the resent case going on in the country.

"Yes I know it's actually weird doing this but then I have hope high on winning this, and do you know a lots of families out there are afraid of been humiliated of reporting such cases" a smile was adoring jidderh's face.

Hajiya attention was still and keenly on the television not even noticing wen aleeyu and mu'az came into the room until she felt a head placed on her laps.

That did earned her attention and took it off completely on the television, "you" she picked up aleeyu ears lightly he didn't even look up the television until wen he heard her voice and that actually got him.

Since wen she left for the weekend she never came back neither did she called him, Aleeyu in all his glory wanted going to her or maybe contact her but then mu'az stopped him but at least she needed him now.

"What is it now" hajiya asked seeing the change in his demeanor as his grace was on the TV.

"Ahh Nothing don't just mind him" mu'az chipped in not wanting hajiya to get suspicious knowing how her brain works.

He pinched aleeyu on his shoulder to get his attention back which he did gladed, he gave him a sign about hajiya was here and he should be stupid.

"Hajiya I need some rest" aleeyu excused himself out of the room, hajiya just followed him with eyes suspiciously looking at mu'az for some headline.

"Woah nothing I swear" mu'az pulled the skin just right in his throat in a sign for hajiya to believe him.

"But he seemed off" hajiya blurted looking toward the direction which aleeyu followed.

"It's just work you know" mu'az shrugged "so how Baba's health" mu'az asked after there father's failing health.

The king of Kano has been out of the country for months now and no one was saying anything about his health not even there mother.

A smile graced hajiya Nana's face at the mentioned of her husband whoses health is improving. muaz stretch his lips in confusing seeing his mother beaming face.

"Your father is coming home" was the word she Uttered and that did bought smile to his face finally his dad is coming back home and they did believe he will support Aleeyu plan hopefully.

Mu'az left his mother in her living room with maids all around wat he hate so much about been a royal, he hated the way he was been treated part of why he never let anyone apart from his close friends know his from any royal home cause they did be around him just to feel within.

He found his brother lost in the world of thinking wat he made part of his favorite hobby now, mu'az just pray he won't get some pressure cause of all this.

The must stupid thing about his brother situation is the girl didn't even know he is this madly in love with her at Least he should support her.

"Bross" mu'az placed a hand on his brother shoulder which got his attention, aleeyu gave his brother a blank look which mu'az knew meant he want to be left alone but no he isn't going to leave him alone in this kind of situation.

"Abba is coming back" mu'az blunted out of the blue which got the attention of his brother, he was surprised but quick to mask it off with a smile.

"Alhmdulilah his finally fine" aleeyu closed his eyes in happiness feeling better at least all his problem are coming to and end.

"Now you need to call her" mu'az shoved his phone to his brother nodding his head.

"You need to man up and be by her side she needs you now" mu'az added encouragingly.

So what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
10_2_2021