💗 Twenty💗 edited

Seated across the lobby jidderh hold onto her heart in her hand as the cops walked out of the room leading her to a special room then left saying he will soon bring her father.

Her eyes closed as she took calm breath to steady her racing heart jidderh felt the door to the room which was painted all white broke ajar making her eyes fling open.

Her father was bought into the visiting room, as the security left the two for privacy, jidderh didn't look up to take the face of her father, the man she so much  hate for bringing her into the world. For been cruel and inhumane, for been nothing but the accomplices of the devil.

He her father she believes is the devil himself in human form but didn't believe him, she prayed for Allah mercy upon him for he was her father and won't wish any harm to him to any Muslim.

"I I I am sorry" Alhaji munir started watching his daughter. He couldn't believe his actions could ever result to him giving birth to a daughter making her a bastard.

subhanAllah he felt remorseful for whatever thing he done, seeing his friend ripping the sue of his harvest.

Jidderh spatted her head up to look at the man bearing the name of a father, well he looked nothing like the arrogant man he was.

The devil she knows, the man who addresses her as a bastard a prostitute and all sort of bane, only for her to be sited facing him today as his daughter, how more cruel can this world be jidderh thought to herself.

"Why did you do all this" jidderh found herself asking, not breaking her look on him.

"I I don't know but for sure I got so carried away with this world forgetting my purpose of existence" the room fell silent at his answer athis answer ,making her wonder if she should ask the next question on her mind or not.

"Do you think I should withdraw the case" jidderh asked all sincere he was her father after all his sperm was what help made her.

Muneer never expected the question from his daughter but there it came.

"No even if you do they ain't going to set me free and are also going to take charges of committing great crimes, all I want to ask from you is let me get transferred into a Sharia court so all this will be easy" he paused to take a long breath before adding.

"Tell Ammar I want all my wealth transferred into your name with your mother's" jidderh has a smile on her lips before shaking her head's.

"For the last statement you made am not taking your words to hearts althoughout my life I live with this hatred for the father who brought me into this world, not even in my wildest dreams did I ever dreamt about meeting him maybe I did in the day of judgment, but seeing you now like this make my heart softened and let you know I have forgiven you whole heartedly and will like to set you free but as you requested I'll just let this case be transferred to a Sharia court" jidderh rose to her feet wishing her father luck.

...

Aleeyu ran his hands up his face feeling all the sweat breaking from his body he never thought his father will dance to the fluting tune of his mother why will he even want him married to that girl who from all indication is no match for him.

"Maybe I should meet them inform them about hauwa'u" aleeyu whispered much to himself but mu'az who was sited on the sofa facing his brother heard.

He shake his heads off in No not supporting the idea of his parents knowing about him loving someone else.

"I don't think you should tell them about her this early, why not try winning her heart first you can still marry her as a second wife" mu'az voiced out his thoughts to his brother.

Knowing there parents won't stop him from getting Married to the girl he loves after been obedient to them.

"Noo I can't sit and watch myself getting married to the girl I don't love, her of all people" aleeyu yelled his eyes fixed on his brother who was also staring deeply at him.

"Fine do what ever you feel like doing" mu'az yelled also breaking the staring contest, storming out of the room with full rang.

Aleeyu sank deep in his chair, exhaling heavy breaths, he was never one to close his temper like his brother does always.

He set his mind on letting his parents know about loving someone.

Am exhausted already don't Know what to type further,

I don't feel the vibe of writting you guys ain't commenting or voting and it's kill all the vibe I have in writing this book so the book will be on hold till further notice.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
11_4_2021