💗Forthy-one💗

How are you liking this book so far 1-10 rate

The whole night nobody could sleep a wink, once the news reached Ammar which was immediately after the call he tried calling the number countless time but it wasn't going through.

"You should please calm down, he will be fine and no wedding is going to be called off"

His mother said placing her hands on my shaking shoulders, I was still crying.

Wasn't she suppose to hate me or blame me for been the reason for her son been kidnapped but no the woman was already in our house as early as she could the next day wanting to see me.

"Mummy am sorry I didn't want this to happen please, if Salis would only get free if am going to call off the wedding then am willing to"

I said in between tears, this was hard but then wat maybe this was how Allah planed it for me to never marry first it was Ammar now salis I cried my eye balls out.

Nobody else spoke a word since after I said wat was in my mind this hurt more than any other things it felt as if the whole world are against me been happy, but yet I had to accept that this was only a test from my lord ya Allah give me the ability to take whatever it is you planed, we plan but you are the best planner.

I kept saying until I felt myself within the confines of my room, sliding down the floor as I rested my head on the closed door let the tears fall.

.

Everyone was worried seeing as the day passed and night was setting in yet Jidderh hadn't step out of the room she locked herself yet there was still no hope for salis, it all felt like a sick game and no one was talking to another.

"You all should be less worried she will come around"

Inneh said in an attempt to clear off the tensed air in the room, sure to her words Jidderh came down the next day all dressed up ready to go to her work.

She knew it look so cruel of her to move on that easily but what else was she going to do, she was hopeless in this because on her side the wedding had been called off much to salis mothers disappointment she thought the girl loved her son.

"Mummy I know this wrong but what else this people gave no other choice than this so why not do what they wanted just so they can set him free"

Jidderh couldn't help her voice raising, they where all not understanding her the least they could all do was let her be.

Storming out of the house she head to her office, Rose was surprised to see her boss but didn't expression it out seeing the mood Jidderh was in.

"Please don't let them in"

Jidderh said heading to her office, Rose looked at the entrances where Jidderh emerged earlier from, knowing sooner or later Ammar or zainab where to appear.

And once rose heaved a sign zainab first appeared from the staircase followed by Ammar who was right behind her on track.

Rose shook her head not knowing how to start with the two but she won't back down not with the please Jidderh said to her this was the only thing she could do for her.

"Rose please let us see her we promise to not disturb"

Zainab said glancing at Ammar who nodded his head in agreement but rose stood her grounds of not letting them into the room saying they should go back home, she needed that alone time.

Back into Jiderh's office she sat on the long sofa zainab always sits on not caring to undo her hijab, bringing out her phone from the bag Jiderh debated so hard with her mind to call salis line or not.

Settling on the later after the noise coming from the corridor died down meaning zainab and Ammar had left, luckily for her the phone rang and ended without no one picking calling again the caller picked when her Hope died.

The groan sound she heard from
The other side of the phone was what went her on her feet.

"Please don't hurt him"

She whispered into the phone afraid if her voice get a bit louder than they did beat him some more, silence came from the other end of the phone.

"Please"

Jidderh said to the phone again, after removing the phone from her ears to check if it was still connected and it was.

"The guy is so stubborn and promise to never cut off the wedding even if it meant his life and I'll be happy to inform you that he would be no more in the next 24hours"

Even before Jidderh could say a thing the call got disconnected, frozen to the bone Jidderh wonder why her life was always like this.

Searching her brain to seeing if she made an enemy all through her life but came up with none made her brows crease in confusion.

Her phone beep notifying her of an incoming massage which she took only to rush on her feet and off out the building into her car.

I just hope shes going to be safe

Any idea who the kidnapper is

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
7-10_2022