💗 Six💗 Edited

Asalam alaikum all how are you all, hope Masha Allah.

I know you guys must be Wondering weather m going to take forever to update the next chapter like I normally do but guys I took you all by surprise.

Update will inshallah be after every 2 week if reach target reads which is going to be 50 for now.

So guys please your support is all I need😉.

Everything seems to be happening so fast just like each second keeps counting and never coming back.

The house was in full blast with woman preparing going Helter shelter over the house, lil children where all running around but still the house seems so nice smelling from morrocan rose.

Jidderh was still on her bed surfing thought the internet with her phone.

She was still in her sleeping robe, not feeling like taking a shower it was a weekend which supposed to be fun just like the last one, was the first she spend time with her ummah only for it to be ruined.

Being sure the preparation or even arrival of the guess, she still didn't bother moving to the bathroom to take a shower.

Why is Amamar so desperately about having her as his wife, she doesn't feel any vibe about all this.

Wah!?, was she going to sit and let them get her married to him forcefully?, she thought but was quick to shook her head and sit up.

In her case it won't be called a forceful married because all this is happening with her contest fully, she thought face palming her sef.

"Jidderh" the sound of innerh voice calling her so softly was what brought her back to the world making her look at her grandmother all dressed up.

Jidderh couldn't find the voice to answer instead she smiled at her grandmother, "kinyi kyau" she tried joking but her voice failed miserably.

"Nasani ai" innerh said chuckling, "so how did the introduction went by" jidderh asked keeping the pillow on the rug to arrange the bed.

The silence from her grandmother was what made her stop arranging the bed, and walked to where she sat on the two siter sofa,...

"Is everything okay" jidderh asked feeling her heart beating loudly or was it her mother's health again? she thought feeling her eyes getting teary at the thought.

"Calm down they where not able to come because the background checkup his father was supposed to do wasn't done" what a stupid excuse jidderh thought.

Another thing she doesn't like the way his family behave, it's was as if they value no human being in the world subhanAllah.

Jidderh shrugged before saying "I told you not to over stress your self, that's why i never gave a helping hand. Why will they even call Grandpa and tell him they are coming today making us cancelled our family get together" jidderh kept ranting obviously not liking what Ammars father did.

Just in time her phone Rang making a hissing sound escape her lips, at first she throw the phone on the bed then picked it up quickly before it ends and press in on the ears.

"We are so sorry for the whole stuff" Ammar apologized through the speaker face making his sef because the guilt feeling he felt in his heart.

"Sorry you say Ammar am just sick and tired of everything you know am tired" jidderh yelled through the speaker feeling a pain shoot in her chest.

Ammar just knew all this was going to happened sooner or later but by Allah he doesn't think he will be able to let go of her, he felt her so much inside his heart he love her to die for.

The phone went silent making him to remove from his ears to confirm his doubt.

Throwing the phone to the wall making it shattered into pieces just how his heart is, making him let out a loud wail because of the trobbing of his head.

Ammar sat quietly waiting for his father to say what ever it is he wanted to.

He has already made up his mind that nothing no thing was actually going to stop him from marrying the love of his life his jidderh. Not even his father's stupid behavior.

Earlier after they finished making call, his father called him saying he has finally conclude his research which gladden Ammars heart not untill his father dropped the bomb.

"You ain't going to marry that girl" his father said in a Stern voice making Ammar jerk up and look at him.

"Am not marrying anyone except her father I must marry her" Ammar said adamantly like the stubborn child he was.

His relationship with his father was never a good one since from day one, he sees his father as a big time crimal not knowing why.

Firstly as the first child or first born as the man he look up to as a father he found out his mother was not a Happy wife from the way his father treated her to the way his family members so much disliked her.

Calling her all sort of names because she insisted on working, she own a patroleum company a thing she inherited from her yoruba father and all.

At the end they got divorced and he later got married to lots of woman at the age of 7 Ammar lost count.

Now been sat with his heart boiling nothing is ever going to make him not marry hauwa'u no thing.

"Get ready your getting married to your cousin, humaira she's better off than that mad prostitute daughter who is also a prostitute" Alhaji Munir said sternly to his son who was still looking at him dump folded not having any idea what he was saying.

"Humaira you say, tohm m getting married to hauwa'u with or without your contest" Ammar said angrily already on his feet to walk out of the room but stopped from his father's voice behind him.

"Then consider me as not you father from then on" Alhaji Munir said stopping his son just hopping he will change his mind.

But he doubt so because the stubbornness of his son was far way more than his, the sound of the door been bang was what made him back to the world.

Asalam alaikum. 😉😉
Who smell something fishy...😁
Why is Alhaji Munir not letting his son get married to the love of his life 😙😙...
Any guesses...
If yes drop them in the comments section and tap the lil star to vote,

Invite Lost of people to come read this book.

It's my birthday month can't keep calm you know so I think am doing a lil give away to anyone who guess my birthday right. 😉😉 1000 naira any network recharge card

Love you all

Aleeyu Xynab
All rights reserved
Ongoing edition.

3_11_20