💗Fifty-eight💗

To say the day was getting any better would be an understatement, aleeyu had to add up bringing his new wife over saying she would be staying there once i moved out which didn't sit well to me but what was I supposed to do.

Based on what i heard from Nadia once I move out of the place am only moving in when my husband becomes the king, she also went on adding if I want to take up the position of the queen just like the present queen did, I had to produce a male child for the king before his new wife does which sounded very odd to my ears, she went on saying she could even help me just how absorb she sounded.

What I don't understand was why everyone thinks I got married to aleeyu because I wanted to be his queen decayed he was the crown prince, just why what will I benefit from been the queen been on lockdown and never enjoy my freedom or what I still can't get my head wrapped around how woman fight over a man.

My thought went on to how a wife's will keep on fighting over a man just how the king third wife was doing with her other co wife's.

Where they out of there senses or mind I still couldn't get it, I know we all feel jealous but men will forever be themselves and those gender are polygamous in nature and nothing can change the fact.

Now back to present Jidderh pushed all those through to the back of her mind and settled on the task before hand which was searching for a good location to start up a fashion home, she won't just sit and let a man she hasn't even fall for dictate her life, fuck royals, fuck men and everything.

But as I sat across the room with two other occupants which I was well aware of but decided to pay little attention what whatever aleeyu was lecturing us on, I knew for all I care they could be some random house flies sitting on the wall across the house I have single idea of, just note the sarcasm.

Wondering how I was becoming sarcastic with each passing second made me wonder maybe actually believe the phrase of one rubbing off attributes to the other, maybe it was the same case with me.

The side effect of having too much of zainab around, well as though she was some drugs.

"I was thinking of maybe asking a favour from the queen to let you too share this chamber"

Woah this statement got my attention back on him, well I'll never have that happening one have to leave up the space for the other which am gladly doing, I can't have to attract too much wahala into my life, eye rolls the wahala pronounced in a prominent Nigerian accent.

"Noo"

I was soon to cut him of almost waving my hands in the air to get his attention but stop at the dying minutes, I can't be getting more dramatic but this place was unnerving.

Or was this what Boredom actually does to people.

"I.... It's actually a pleasure moving out aleeyu, I have something doing with my life and can never be a queen"

Well my voice raise at the middle of my statement but fell at the last it was as thought I was practicing some intonation.

He nodded his head maybe not wanting to say anything to irritate me some more, sensing I was already.

My snaking cowife, wrapped her arms around me in what seem to be a breif hug, but I was soon to pull out of it, the witch was actually smelling nice not that I actually care, I can't seem to even hold up to her name.

Tsking as I made way to my room slumping on the bed.

Next day came too quick and I was dressed in a pale blue maxi dress with my veil wrapped loosely around my face in a hijab, we set off with aleeyu to check all his house outside the place so I could close one I was comfortable with, well my excitement got the best of me because I couldn't wait to be out of the suffocating environment which was the place, I couldn't breath properly in there.

The first stop was a 20 minute ride away from the place which I frowned at, I don't even know why we where going into so much hazel.

Why won't I just go back to Abuja then continue with my life as usual, the thought that had been invading my sanity since the night before pop up again making me wonder why not share the idea with aleeyu whose attention was on the gate.

Once outside the house each on our feet, i exhaled taking in the of white painted house with too much greenery around it, maybe the environment was calm but I'll get too much bored and sick staying all by myself here making me think this was a no go area.

This chapter is chappy

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
23-6-2023